Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (49391 Views)

Pls What Business Can I Start With 1millon / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kennykg(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=ottidex post=68211602][/quote]
Not that they can't pay but most prefer payment made on delivery . you get paid immediately ,within 24 hours or the terms of payment you initially agreed on as soon as the good has be reinspected and confirmed you delivered the required product . you know Nigerians can be funny .
For example
You paid for 1 ton of dried cashew nuts from kogi state which you checked and confirmed but getting to Lagos where it should be offloaded the cashew nuts may not be 1 ton anymore due to theft , wet nuts may have been mixed with it while in transit , the seller can't decide not to delivery after been paid fully , etc .
So that's why...
The companies have more than enough capital to pay for the product cause it what they use and need...
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by ottidex(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
kennykg:

Not that they can't pay but most prefer payment made on delivery . you get paid immediately ,within 24 hours or the terms of payment you initially agreed on as soon as the good has be reinspected and confirmed you delivered the required product . you know Nigerians can be funny .
For example
You paid for 1 ton of dried cashew nuts from kogi state which you checked and confirmed but getting to Lagos where it should be offloaded the cashew nuts may not be 1 ton anymore due to theft , wet nuts may have been mixed with it while in transit , the seller can't decide not to delivery after been paid fully , etc .
So that's why...
The companies have more than enough capital to pay for the product cause it what they use and need...

But where do a 3rd party come-in?

Like in ur example..lets say the farmer doesn't load up to a ton for the buyer.. So what happens?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by eebruboss(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Right away bro
Sappro22:

Check your twitter account, I just buzzed you.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kennykg(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2018
ottidex:

But where do a 3rd party come-in?

Like in ur example..lets say the farmer doesn't load up to a ton for the buyer.. So what happens?

For example I got the lpo order to supply cashew nuts but I don't have sufficient funds to execute the contract or I need more money for the delivery to move faster since I can delivery multiple times to meet up with the deadline am given or to take advantage of the current market price. I would find an investor to join either as a passive partner with just cash or as an active investor with cash and also join in the execution of the contract ( going together to where the farmer is to buy , transport , delivery and etc) . That's where the 3rd party comes in
At the completion of the contract or on each delivery you share the profit as you earlier agreeded.

If you able to complete all delivery before the deadline you get more offer to deliver more since you already exceeded their expectations and you would be on the top listing for other contracts where by at the end of the month for example you end up making more than 10% profit on your investment and if the market favours you and the price of the good drops grin more profit to you cause you would still be paid the amount you agreed on.

If the farmer doesn't load up to a ton of what you requested you only pay for what is loaded since you both there to inspect. You can't pay for what you don't get..

In all pray to God ( for favour) , apply common sense ( be smart) , have trust ( risk)

No guts no glory

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by ottidex(m): 3:57am On Jun 06, 2018
kennykg:

For example I got the lpo order to supply cashew nuts but I don't have sufficient funds to execute the contract or I need more money for the delivery to move faster since I can delivery multiple times to meet up with the deadline am given or to take advantage of the current market price. I would find an investor to join either as a passive partner with just cash or as an active investor with cash and also join in the execution of the contract ( going together to where the farmer is to buy , transport , delivery and etc) . That's where the 3rd party comes in
At the completion of the contract or on each delivery you share the profit as you earlier agreeded.

If you able to complete all delivery before the deadline you get more offer to deliver more since you already exceeded their expectations and you would be on the top listing for other contracts where by at the end of the month for example you end up making more than 10% profit on your investment and if the market favours you and the price of the good drops grin more profit to you cause you would still be paid the amount you agreed on.

If the farmer doesn't load up to a ton of what you requested you only pay for what is loaded since you both there to inspect. You can't pay for what you don't get..

In all pray to God ( for favour) , apply common sense ( be smart) , have trust ( risk)

No guts no glory

Made sense..drop your what'sapp.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by olayiwolar1(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2018
open a brothel
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by mrdna(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Run a brothel business very lucrative

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by datimogal(f): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2018
africanman85:
I am interested in this business. Can't 1m start it ? Wat are the procedures for starting the business ?
where do you reside
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by africanman85: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
datimogal:
where do you reside
Abia State. Umuahia precisely
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kennykg(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
ottidex:

Made sense..drop your what'sapp.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by sulaimon22: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
TurboBuilder:

Anytime bro

bro am trying to link my MasterCard with PayPal buh its rejecting d card, how can I solve this?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by dyonpoint: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
datimogal:
go into mattress and pillow business very lucrative, that is what am doing

You mean becoming a *Distributor* with 1 of the mattress producing Coy right?
If so, which do you advice?

I am really interested. Thanks
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
egorov:

You wanna know how much I've made from dog breeding? I bet you will be begging to join the biz. And if you properly read my.question on that thread, I said d lady said she has a thousand euros, not me looking for it bring her here. Your mindset is too shallow

Peace

And let me tell you something, the first dog I bought for 70k and was on 10k feeding per month, gave me close to 2million naira after 3yrs, before I sold her out. Although the money didn't come all at once. You asked me how?

First oestrus cycle came at 10months, she littered 13puppies, after taking out the return pup, I sold each pup for 60k minimum. Do the maths.

Second oestrus cycle.came, 9puppies

3rd, 10puppies

4, 7puppies

Don't be a thomas and stop discouraging.people.on what you know nothing about

If you have a dog with a very good pedigree, you won't sell your puppies less than 150k, each. Just imagine you have 10of them
Sell to who?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by datimogal(f): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
africanman85:
Abia State. Umuahia precisely
wish you are in lagos would have introduced you to evergreen int services they are the no 1 distributor of mouka foam, they sell to smaller shops and also give rebate at the end of the year
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by MPESA(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Deo1986:
Hey, join me in Bayelsa in distributing diesel to people in the islands. With 800,000 you can get 35,000 litres of diesel and then sell it for 2.5 million in just 6-7 days. But you'll need huge tips for securities. Contact me if that suits you.
Pls sir can we talk ,maybe you HI ME here's my email address moizumba67@gmail.com .can't drop my mobile number but if weren't okay for you just send me a Better means for I will send you my number.
Thanks .
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by MPESA(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
funnynation:
I am a stand up comedian/Mc but I channel most of my money to investment scheme. Petroleum and Crypto. You keep getting your percentage on daily basis
Pls sir, i will like to know more about the petroleum investment scheme you talked about.
I saw your mobile number on your wall if ask me to mssg you I will kindly do so .
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by biztip: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fxmanager:
For your information, we are currently running our fund management service with real funds. And talking about scam, if our intention was to scam people, we wouldn't open our thread with the topic "Investment Anti-scam/Fraud Guide" in this forum to educate investors on how to avoid scams in this forum. If you visit our website, you will a page "Anti-scam Guide" to educate my investors. Take time to visit our website to follow our live/real account performance, and also check the website link "Anti-scam Guide". Check the image below for the link to our website
u keep carrying about this ur investment to every thread where someone is looking for what to invest in
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by EVARISTOMONARCH: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
sleektangaralle:
Here are 2 ideas you could consider:

1) LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING: depending on your location and class of customers you wanna cater for. Can easily setup a moderate laundry with that. People have to wear clothes daily and must wash it, so its a business in constant demand, with good cash flow. Do some research.

2) FOOD STUFF TRADING: I bought beans immediately after harvest in the north, worth about 700k in December with some spare cash i have, then it was about 18k per bag. Now its 29k per bag and still rising. I may sell this month. Do the maths.

So you can easily exploit seasonality of food stuff and make cool, low risk profit without handing any berger your hard earned coins!

@sleektangaralle please can we talk.

Email me with : evaristomonarch@gmail.com
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by EVARISTOMONARCH: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
kennykg:
Take a trip to the agric thread you would see alot of demands for agrictural produce like soyabeans, charcoal, moringa, cashew nuts, supply of fresh cassava to companies and co but guess what?
most cant meet up cant meet up cause the buyer would only pay on deliver and they dont have the capital to..
You just ave to find a trust worthy or risk worthy one to partner with as a passive or active investor.
But always watch THIS IS NIGERIAN scammers are flocking around .
Am not selling an eBook to you or selling myself to you .
You can carry out your own research ... Diy ..

If I have the links ? Yes
If it's Free? No
If am trust worthy ? You decide

But i kid you not it's not an easy task cause it all has risk involved and its not a get rich quick scheme .

@kennykg please can we talk.

Email me : evaristomonarch@gmail.com
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Fxmanager(m): 1:39am On Jun 07, 2018
biztip:

u keep carrying about this ur investment to every thread where someone is looking for what to invest in
Investors need to be guided to invest in legitimate investment, instead of being lured to invest in scam/ponzi schemes.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by mikel15: 2:32am On Jun 07, 2018
Just invest in bitworldcenter,in 3 months you'll make 300% since you want fast money...
mosirakesibari@gmail.com
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by taxiappguy: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Make money on Uber

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kennykg(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2018
EVARISTOMONARCH:

@kennykg please can we talk.

Email me : evaristomonarch@gmail.com
Done
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by biztip: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2018
mikel15:
Just invest in bitworldcenter,in 3 months you'll make 300% since you want fast money...
mosirakesibari@gmail.com
ponzi scheme
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by ThaThinka: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2018
funnynation:

Chat me on watsap

Bro, I have been trying to chat with you on WhatsApp about this since yesterday. You haven't been responding. Why na?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Bankyproperties: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2018
Name of Estate: *Christal Villa Queens Court*

Location: *Sapati, Bogije, Off Lekki-Epe expressway*. Sapati is about 10 minutes drive from Shoprite Sangotedo

Title: *Igbojia Village Excision & C of O*

Introductory Price: *N5m per plot* (Only 1month)

3 months plan: N5.5m per plot

6 months plan: N6m per plot

Promo: *Free Deed of Assignment between now and end of July*
Contact us for inspection/enquiries on 0705 642 5325

Thank us later
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by BetaThings: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
datimogal:
wish you are in lagos would have introduced you to evergreen int services they are the no 1 distributor of mouka foam, they sell to smaller shops and also give rebate at the end of the year

Would you be kind enough to provide more details for the benefit of people in Lagos who might be interested
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by dyonpoint: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
BetaThings:

Would you be kind enough to provide more details for the benefit of people in Lagos who might be interested

Seconded!
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by talk2emma: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
funnynation:

Chat me on watsap
. Pls drop number am interested
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by futurism: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2018
mkoabiola:
Am yet to read a lucrative bizness advice

grin grin grin grin of course you won't. me gan no see anything.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by futurism: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2018
Diffdeef:
Exactly,Nobody would like to share the secret to his success that easily.
The best business idea CAN NEVER be found on nairaland... only person that has come close to sharing business idea that really pays highly is ymodulus.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by bonario1: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2018
egorov:

You wanna know how much I've made from dog breeding? I bet you will be begging to join the biz. And if you properly read my.question on that thread, I said d lady said she has a thousand euros, not me looking for it bring her here. Your mindset is too shallow

Peace

And let me tell you something, the first dog I bought for 70k and was on 10k feeding per month, gave me close to 2million naira after 3yrs, before I sold her out. Although the money didn't come all at once. You asked me how?

First oestrus cycle came at 10months, she littered 13puppies, after taking out the return pup, I sold each pup for 60k minimum. Do the maths.

Second oestrus cycle.came, 9puppies

3rd, 10puppies

4, 7puppies

Don't be a thomas and stop discouraging.people.on what you know nothing about

If you have a dog with a very good pedigree, you won't sell your puppies less than 150k, each. Just imagine you have 10of them
bros I am interested in the business please can you kindly give me necessary information and guidelines on how to start dog breeding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) / IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.