Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (49367 Views)

Pls What Business Can I Start With 1millon / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by biztip: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guitarist76:

Hahahaha. You too wise bro.

On another thread, I saw where the dog guy said he couldn't afford €1000 to import his German girlfriend to Nigeria. Yet, he's on this thread claiming one could make 5 million with an investment of 1 million. If it's easy, why is he not making it?
don't mind some funny funny people we see here. once u see a thread of someone asking why to invest in they will all gather to give hopeless ideas

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by remedick: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
einsteino:

400% return in a year! and you said it is too far? you go carry gun be that o. shocked I dont even believe one can get 5million from a 1 million naira investment in a year, e easy like that na him banks never shutdown start dey breed dogs?
It is possible very possible too.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by nothernstar: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
moneyadulttube:
Businesses take time sometimes years to start making high return but if you want an online business that will give you result from the first week of starting it check my signature.
Let's see your signature pls
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Come on board...
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by remedick: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guitarist76:

On another thread, I saw where the dog guy said he couldn't afford €1000 to import his German girlfriend to Nigeria. Yet, he's on this thread claiming one could make 5 million with an investment of 1 million. If it's easy, why is he not making it?
Nigerians can doubt sha... kai. This kind of mindset can only achieve one thing "prevent you from exploring the possibilities out there"
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by chibnnodi: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Buy a minibus and put it on a Hire-purchase.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Acidosis(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
You have to run far away from those telling you to invest in a business (e.g. honey, dog, etc) and expect a return of 5m in 1 year or less. Have you tried to ask them why they haven't made fortune from same business? Of course, they won't/can't because they have no idea how it works.

Businesses don't run in that order. Why would you invest N1m in honey business when you have no idea who's going to buy from you? Honey, dog, etc. lovers already have suppliers. They're not ediots, and certainly won't fold their hands for you to prosper.

The hardest aspect of any business is identifying and winning the heart of customers. It is not enough to tell someone to invest 1m and expect 5m in 1 year. People with that mentality are the biggest failures in the business world.

My advice to you? Conduct a research (you can pay for this if you have the means). A lot of people here won't give you their business secrets. Nobody will tell you who their buyers and suppliers are; nobody will tell you how they got and retain their biggest customers; but we can always give out business ideas FREELY.

I gave out 10-14 ideas recently on a similar thread and some Nairalanders already showed interest by paying for a market-research/feasibility study. You can check my signature, if you need a similar service.

You wouldn't want to put your money on an idea that is based on fictitious figures from dream- or wonder-land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by sammylink: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=Jethrolite post=68179423]How do you guarantee loan is repaid. [/
] .

Borrower will bring 02 guarantors. Collect post dated cheque. Take their BVN.

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Viruscod3d: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Shawarma biz is not bad if you can secure a hotspot .. my lil bro who is just 19 bought a car, lives in a well furnished self contain apartment and he has 2 employees now, all from his small shawarma spot

5 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by aspirebig: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
In business school,we were taught that the higher the risk,the higher the returns and vice versa.

Here i am reading all manners of advice without stating the risk involved.

The other day;someone ( a bank contract staff)had 9m and was contemplating opening a pure water factory or travel to Canada......how can 9m get a good pure water factory When you will need gennerator 24/7, constant burning of diesel, you buy machines, run registrations, NAFDAC, buy vans for distributions, pay staff and other miscellaneous expenses..see many special advicers and even some funny ones with unrealistic responses.
He is a banker and does not know about mutual funds,TB,Forex,Soft loans,etc?If he can save up 9m..he can reinvest the 9m and be getting good cool cash quarterly .

Coming back to this thread of 1m.
How can you use 1m to get 5m in a year? Only oil thuggery business can give you such returns .... but remember that " the higher the returns,the higher the risk"...Not even a ponzi can give you a return of 5m from 1m in a year

Quick money is a good friend of "early grave".Beware.

Genuine money comes with time.

8 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by iamshegz: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Officialkplus:
Go trade bitcoin bro.. And learn to convert gift cards...

You don't need shop or physical building..just your phone and internet connection

how do you make profit from this?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kalu61(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
TurboBuilder:

I recommend Affiliate/CPA marketing. You can turn that amount into N3m with CPA marketing in just 2 months.

All you need do is to locate a high converting offer, set up a one page review page and then use targeted Facebook ads to generate sales.

Method2 - Google AdSense:
You can also set up a 10-15 page article site with quality contents. And then use paid Facebook ads to send traffic to the site. This alone can be making you N1m monthly with AdSense if done right.

Contact me If you need any help or partnership

interesting
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Partnerbiz(f): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
Add a few box to it and go into cement distribution.

Thank me later....

If you dont buy my earlier stated idea, just make sure you go into distributorship and save yourself stress of accounting and keeping records.

Straight forward biz you should try go into
Could you elucidate more on the cement stuff please?

I mean practical steps please...
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Ugosample(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jethrolite:
I asked you for live account statement and you ran away. You have come here to solicit.

Government regulated company that pays over 10% monthly and you're still begging for investors.

You're running a cheap scam that won't pay you.

@Fxmanager what do you have to say about this?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Wisdomcity2017: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buy tools like silent exploit builders , nanocore, crypters, static vpn,luminosity link, netwire, from hackers online and do wire wire, Alibaba and CEO, CFO hustle and make over $350,000 dollars ( Over 120 million Naira ) in less than 2 months
Thank me later
Bro hit me up on 07062635175
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Ephiezy4real(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
jibolarazor:
what business or investment can I go into with 1millon naira.

Preferably I want something I can start making good profit on within a short period of time. Please business gurus your help and advice is needed.

Invest in Adubiaro Farms expansion project. 50% ROI every 6 months.
contact 08136903541 for details
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kalu61(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
funnynation:

Where you invest like 100k and you will be getting 4%-5% daily depending on the market of the day. Like for me, my 100k is giving me 4k daily meanwhile 50k is 2k daily and 200k is 8k daily when you calculate it
which site or platforms abeg
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by egorov(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guitarist76:

You wanna know how much I've made from dog breeding? I bet you will be begging to join the biz. And if you properly read my.question on that thread, I said d lady said she has a thousand euros, not me looking for it bring her here. Your mindset is too shallow

Peace

And let me tell you something, the first dog I bought for 70k and was on 10k feeding per month, gave me close to 2million naira after 3yrs, before I sold her out. Although the money didn't come all at once. You asked me how?

First oestrus cycle came at 10months, she littered 13puppies, after taking out the return pup, I sold each pup for 60k minimum. Do the maths.

Second oestrus cycle.came, 9puppies

3rd, 10puppies

4, 7puppies

Don't be a thomas and stop discouraging.people.on what you know nothing about

If you have a dog with a very good pedigree, you won't sell your puppies less than 150k, each. Just imagine you have 10of them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by davillian(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
jibolarazor:
a year is too far
Most business starts making profit after one year
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by salawustyles(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buy tools like silent exploit builders , nanocore, crypters, static vpn,luminosity link, netwire, from hackers online and do wire wire, Alibaba and CEO, CFO hustle and make over $350,000 dollars ( Over 120 million Naira ) in less than 2 months
Thank me later
bro let's talk now please let's talk
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by chimoskyg(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
i have tried to go through all the ideas, but i can't find any to hold on to. I will be glad to invest in a legit investment with over a million too.

i will be very glad to get lucrative investment ideas.

1 Like

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by ayotade09(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
start a gas business it really pay make up to 30k profit on a weekly basis speaking from experience
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by futurism: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
egorov:

You wanna know how much I've made from dog breeding? I bet you will be begging to join the biz. And if you properly read my.question on that thread, I said d lady said she has a thousand euros, not me looking for it bring her here. Your mindset is too shallow

Peace

And let me tell you something, the first dog I bought for 70k and was on 10k feeding per month, gave me close to 2million naira after 3yrs, before I sold her out. Although the money didn't come all at once. You asked me how?

First oestrus cycle came at 10months, she littered 13puppies, after taking out the return pup, I sold each pup for 60k minimum. Do the maths.

Second oestrus cycle.came, 9puppies

3rd, 10puppies

4, 7puppies

Don't be a thomas and stop discouraging.people.on what you know nothing about

If you have a dog with a very good pedigree, you won't sell your puppies less than 150k, each. Just imagine you have 10of them

That is what they don't really know or understand. They think one can not make 5Million in one year.. i laugh at people with such mindset. If i mention what I am working on now with the insane ROI involve, they will scream lies lol

2 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by futurism: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
aspirebig:
In business school,we were taught that the higher the risk,the higher the returns and vice versa.

Here i am reading all manners of advice without stating the risk involved.

The other day;someone ( a bank contract staff)had 9m and was contemplating opening a pure water factor or travel to Canada..see many special advicers and even some funny ones with unrealistic responses.
He is a banker and does not know about mutual funds,TB,Forex,Soft loans,etc?If he can save up 9m..he can reinvest the 9m and be getting good cool cash quarterly .

Coming back to this thread of 1m.
How can you use 1m to get 5m in a year? Only oil thuggery business can give you such returns .... but remember that " the higher the returns,the higher the risk"...Not even a ponzi can give you a return of 5m from 1m in a year

Quick money is a good friend of "early grave".Beware.

Genuine money comes with time.

lol... some people really need to change their cycle of friends jare...
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by syberplus(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
AyobamiIsaac12:
Jxt go into dropshipping. Use the money to promote your product via Facebook ads

Isn't this an over-saturated space already?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by ontolegit(m): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
sleektangaralle:
Here are 2 ideas you could consider:

1) LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING: depending on your location and class of customers you wanna cater for. Can easily setup a moderate laundry with that. People have to wear clothes daily and must wash it, so its a business in constant demand, with good cash flow. Do some research.

2) FOOD STUFF TRADING: I bought beans immediately after harvest in the north, worth about 700k in December with some spare cash i have, then it was about 18k per bag. Now its 29k per bag and still rising. I may sell this month. Do the maths.

So you can easily exploit seasonality of food stuff and make cool, low risk profit without handing any berger your hard earned coins!
Beans preservation heinous task

3 Likes

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by TellMeNothing: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2018
CPA Marketing. I repeat CPA marketing, you can make up to $2000 in your first month.... grin. .And it goes on and on and on.. Reality is you don't need up to one tenth of that money to start....The 3 major things you need are the The right offer, good landing page and traffic. Simple

Use Youtube ,google, warrior forum or blackhatforum to educate yourself.. You can as well search for CPA marketing tutorial thread here on Nairaland

Second option importation/ecommerce business... This is the hot cake of the moment all over the internet...It extends even up to dropshipping which is all part of ecommercd

Do you know that right now there is a particular product am selling that costs me juat N10,000 to import 100 pieces and am selling a piece from 8k!!! Am making 800k with this product by the time I sell all 100 pieces do the maths and u I also do have other products am selling....Honestly no need for much talk download this free guide below contains everything you need to start making 500k to 1m in the next 1month with this importaion business real quick

Send a email to ecommguide@gmail.com you will get the guide in seconds...its an autoresponder mail
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Jethrolite(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=sammylink post=68185030][/quote]Very sound idea.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by olujastro: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2018
jibolarazor:
what business or investment can I go into with 1millon naira.

Preferably I want something I can start making good profit on within a short period of time. Please business gurus your help and advice is needed.
chimoskyg:
i have tried to go through all the ideas, but i can't find any to hold on to. I will be glad to invest in a legit investment with over a million too.

i will be very glad to get lucrative investment ideas.
I would easily invest it in crowd funding like Winthrills. You should earn about 1.8m profit in a year. You can Google or YouTube it.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by youngklem: 12:29am On Jun 05, 2018
A MUST READ HERE http://distore.com.ng/breakingnews, IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM.

SEE FULL STORY HERE: http://distore.com.ng/breakingnews

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.