Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) (2635 Views)

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by sisisioge: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Silly pikin!

2 Likes

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
One gotta leave the nest at a point

1 Like

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Ishilove: 5:05am On Jun 02, 2018
Useless leech. Good riddance

1 Like

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by gulfer: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Good job @OExplorers, I was just thinking bout this case earlier on in the week but hadn't had time to scour the net for updates. The guy must be a mini celebrity now and I can only imagine he intrusion n the privacy f his parents by the press.... I'm 100% sure the New York press had 24\7 surveillance f the house since the eviction judgement shocked shockedshocked
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by bejeria101(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Explorers:
Rotondo's mother, Christina, was also spotted at the home while her son was packing up his belongings.

He went onto say that he and his parents are no longer speaking despite living under the same roof until the final moment of his eviction and described the atmosphere in the build up to his departure as 'intense' and 'difficult.'

They heaved bags of clothes, speakers, a lacrosse stick, pictures, books, a pair of loose boots, a shoe rack, work tools and, suprisingly, a sewing machine into the truck's flatbed.

A day earlier he had claimed that his parents were 'harassing' him with talks.

Now according to Rotondo he wants no further contact or relationship with his parents once he quits the family home.

He said, 'That's it.

That's the end of my relationship with them other than court proceedings.

There's nothing more to say.'

The guy na real otondo lol. Explorer ni yen! I hail sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. / My Friend Committed Incest / Adult's Only Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.