Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? (55747 Views)

This Guy Looks Hotter Than Most Girls, Check Out His Pictures / Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Anita Joseph Vs Alex: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2018
folake4u:
Like for Cee-C Share for Alex

tongue
Alex all the way ni o. I like dat girl.

D small doctor that was saying he wants to marry ceeC don run?

Good morning
Re: Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? by folake4u(f): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Alex all the way ni o. I like dat girl.

D small doctor that was saying he wants to marry ceeC don run?

Good morning

Lol the question is can small doctor manage Cee-C in the house before we penalty won throwinggrin.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2018
folake4u:

Lol the question is can small doctor manage Cee-C in the house before we penalty won throwinggrin.

Good morning.
Lol, he no go fit play the penalty talkless of throwing.

Werey dun WO, ko she bagbe. ..That's d adage that fits her.
Re: Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? by valuedgraphics: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2018
Hi am John babodor. I'm a jumia agent, you can order things for a very low price and get your shipping fee reduced to practically Nothing through me because I am here to provide free services to customers and the good part is you can get to place the order through me, you can also choose to pay through jumia by yourself and guess what you don't owe me anything! To order things at very lesser price you can text me or call @ 07051971282 I can also track your orders for you and remember I AM DOING THIS FREE OF CHARGE, You don't even give me the money you want to buy the product with.
Re: Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? by folake4u(f): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol, he no go fit play the penalty talkless of throwing.
Werey run WO, ko she bagbe. ..That's d adage that fits her.

ROTFLgrin.

Ko she bagbe indeed!
Re: Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? by Titugirl(f): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
The OP is obviously not a fan of ceec for using that kind of pix for her

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? by emelda86(f): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Whatever I choose Ceec, I choose class over trash...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe & Husband Cuddle In New Photo / Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.