Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? (665 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
A Popular Nigerian Comedian, Neche took to his Facebook wall to share his whatsapp conversation with a girl he asked out in 2010 but she friend zoned him instead of initially saying NO

SMH! grin The Slay Queen actually came back 2days ago asking him out, saying she was ready to date him now and that then (in 2010)she behaved the way she did just so she could know how he felt about her, but the comedians reply will leave you in stitches.

In Addition, Comedian Neche is one of the few celebrity comedian to operate on a low key, Comedian Neche while he was an upcoming Artiste called out to Klint da drunk for failing to help him to prominence, why are Nigerians like this? Never wanting to help each other.

JoelsBlog gathered that Comedian Neche is living his best life and recently bought a house worth N20 million for his parents.

News by JoelsBlog
https://joelsblog.com.ng/screenshots-lady-agrees-to-date-popular-comedian-after-8years/

See Chats below:

Lalasticlala

Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2018

Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
She want to decamp from APC to PDP.. A Nigerian Facebook user commented!

https://joelsblog.com.ng/screenshots-lady-agrees-to-date-popular-comedian-after-8years/

Also See a photo of Neche performing at an Event

Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by anitabatra(f): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Yes, you should surely agree. May be you will get lots of changes in her. Forget the past experience and enjoy in the present [url]http://www.anitabatra.com/ [/url]

Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by HallaDaTruth: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Epic
Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol...
My type of guy.
Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by RandyX: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
I gotta admit, I don't know who the Neche dude is, but damn that girl got some nerve showing up 8 years after. He even called her Aunty, that killed me.
Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by mikejj(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
cheesy grin...mehn twale for this guy..she no folo make fire she wan eat the food.for wia

Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lalasticlala where are you
Re: Comedian Neche:"She wants to Date me After turning me down 8yrs ago" what to do? by lalasticlala(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala where are you

I'm here Sir, sorry Maa

https://www.nairaland.com/4532532/man-leaks-chat-after-lady

(1)

Man Reveals What His Doctor Friend Did After A Female Patient Was Rushed To Him / 5 Ways To Know That A Woman Is Into You / Singles, Pls Listen To This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.