Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates (2587 Views)

2023 Presidency: Should Northern Candidates Be On The Ballot? / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by donsolo4u2c(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
The Nigeria Police have released the names of successful candidates, who passed the nationwide recruitment examination conducted on Friday by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
According to the list published on the Nigeria police website, https://psc.org.ng/candidateslist/, the candidates were directed to proceed for the screening at the zonal police headquarters in their state of origin between May 31 and June 3.
IgbereTv understands that Out of the 37,000 candidates that wrote the examination, about 5,107 candidates were shortlisted for the medical screening.
Out of the number Northern states ranks highest ; Kano State had the highest number of 308 candidates who made the recruitment process to the screening stage while Katsina followed suit with 238 candidates.
Oyo has 225 candidates, Akwa Ibom came fourth with 194 candidates while 189 candidates were selected from Borno State. Jigawa state also has 189 candidates.

Meanwhile, South Eastern Region didn't have much candidates.

http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/06/breaking-police-releases-recruitment.html?m=0

Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
The police authority should release the candidates marking scripts for perusal.The exam script was wrongly marked to favour the illiterates northern candidates.
#policeshouldreleasecandidatesexamscripts.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by HiddenShadow: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is why I laugh at those who oppose Biafra.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by Viergeachar: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
That's too bad!
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by SalamRushdie: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
This was the result the compulsory administration of Arabic questions was designed to achieve ..Buhari has really set us back 50 years

9 Likes

Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by Paperwhite(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
shocked shocked shocked That is still more reasons why this contraption called Nigeria should be disintegrated.More abokis "transmitting transmission of transfusion" loading.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by Okoroawusa: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
This thread is strictly for wailers
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by SalamRushdie: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This thread is strictly for wailers

So get out of here then

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by Okoroawusa: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So get out of here then
byeeee!
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by onavae(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
I don't like Buhari, and I totally abhor this APC government. I can't wait for Buhari to be kicked out too but...

How many of our people (I am from South South) and South Easterners seek to join the Nigerian Police force?
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by clevvermind(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
The tribalistic beast have started again. And some will say Nigeria is one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by ibro2hot(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Gerrout..IGP is from our state and we had only 169...after all, this is not a final selection process, one can still be screen out during the MED screening!
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by samira95: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
funny people

MickenzyOnDBeat:
Ok
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by mytime24(f): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Let mi cum nd b goiN tongue
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by acenazt: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
comshots:
The police authority should release the candidates marking scripts for perusal.The exam script was wrongly marked to favour the illiterates northern candidates.
#policeshouldreleasecandidatesexamscripts.
the illiterates are not complaining. If illiteracy will get u a job, then shame on ur literacy
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by selemempe: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
onavae:
I don't like Buhari, and I totally abhor this APC government. I can't wait for Buhari to be kicked out too but...

How many of our people (I am from South South) and South Easterners seek to join the Nigerian Police force?
a lot. I know many from enugu who applied. A whole lot bro. The north knows that they must dominate the armed forces to keep their hold on nigeria. A fact neither obj nor gej did anytin about
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by onavae(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
selemempe:
a lot. I know many from enugu who applied. A whole lot bro. The north knows that they must dominate the armed forces to keep their hold on nigeria. A fact neither obj nor gej did anytin about

compared to the number applying from the north? Am not surprised Akwa Ibom came 4th. na only them I know for SS wey like police work.
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by Printerscanner: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
donsolo4u2c:

IgbereTv understands that Out of the 37,000 candidates that wrote the examination, about 5,107 candidates were shortlisted for the medical screening.
Out of the number Northern states ranks highest ;Kano State had the highest number of 308 candidates who made the recruitment process to the screening stage while Katsina followed suit with 238 candidates.
Oyo has 225 candidates, Akwa Ibom came fourth with 194 candidates while 189 candidates were selected from Borno State. Jigawa state also has 189 candidates.

Meanwhile, South Eastern Region didn't have much candidates.

http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/06/breaking-police-releases-recruitment.html?m=0

South Easterners should go and join the Biafran Secret Service headed by the absconded Cownu Nnamdi. Se fini. We cannot accomodate saboteurs in the Nigerian Police. Simple
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by kmaster007: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
we already no say nah aboki dem go favor.
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by dreamwords: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Printerscanner:

South Easterners should go and join the Biafran Secret Service headed by the absconded Cownu Nnamdi. Se fini. We cannot accomodate saboteurs in the Nigerian Police. Simple
U must be a fo0l
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by tdayof(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerians are very backward with the tribal sentiments. Who applied most?

Damn, this nation is messed up with some useless reasoning coming from youths.
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by adadike(f): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Only someone who doesn't know Buhari will be surprised at this. This officers will be transferred down south and middle belt to protect the Fulani herdsmen while they kill and maim innocent Nigerians.
Re: Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates by Jaykolo10(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
ask that when those Fulani men goes on killing spree again...they'll have proper back up.....

Later some of this olodo WI upgrade now and start to transmit the transmission for us.. oshi

cry

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja / Breaking: CCT Has Concurrent Jurisdiction With High Court, Judge Rules. / Eid-el-kabir: Ugwuanyi Prays For Peace, Nation’s Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.