Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja (2586 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Zzyco: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
I am part of those who voted this government into power against all odds.
APC promised to give regular/steady power supply, rather we are given power bank instand of electricity, because you want our mandate? This is totally wrong!
To me this is the real definition of stomach infrastructure.
Which way Nigeria!
Attached is the free charging outlet, powered by solar panels/batteries.

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by majamajic(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by toplinetrtrend: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Buhari is a fake leader

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Zzyco: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2018
All for election, this is day light vote buying.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by alizma: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2018
the fact that light situation has not improved in your area doesn't mean it is the same everywhere. within my area in PH, the light situation is better now than before.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by DogmaNation: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2018
Till today,I still curse all those that voted this heartless idiots into power. They doomed us all!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by FarahAideed: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2018
They promised better electricity but now they providing charging stations as proof that they have failed totally

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Cletus77(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2018
alizma:
the fact that light situation has not improved in your area doesn't mean it is the same everywhere. within my area in PH, the light situation is better now than before.
Some of you can lie for Africa. Light that is only given from 10 till probably 9 in the morning. Then from 10 in the night again

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Cletus77:

Some of you can lie for Africa. Light that is only given from 10 till probably 9 in the morning. Then from 10 in the night again

Light has greatly improved where I stay, in a 168 hr week, we get light approximately 100 hours , that's a huge leap considering it was around 30 before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Jombom: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Children of hate mastubating hopeless over Buhari while they ignore a lunatic in Azikwe that can not differentiate with whom power lies btw the prime minister and the president in a parliamentary system of government.

What about the fools that wiped out 3 million of his own tribesmen on senseless ego tripping ? A vagabond Cambridge graduate that was beaten blueblack by a kunu sipping, gworro chewing almajiri. Do you notice this foolish PDP Igbos don’t wail about their colossal epic failures yet this bigot abuse this platform day n night with their life wrenching sorrow.

Even those among them their linage never worked complain they don’t have job when job posting on NL is at an all time high never experienced. This is what happens when PDP is given free hand to power a tribe on hate n irredeemable bigotry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2018
alizma:
Light has improved in certain areas but generally no
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by ZombieTAMER: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2018
alizma:

Shut Up there

Like the sai barber charging port is on your street already...

Rocket scientist everywhere

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by ZombieTAMER: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Jombom:
Children of hate mastubating hopeless over Buhari while they ignore a lunatic in Azikwe that can not differentiate with whom power lies btw the prime minister and the president in a parliamentary system of government.

What about the fools that wiped out 3 million of his own tribesmen on senseless ego tripping ? A vagabond Cambridge graduate that was beaten blueblack by a kunu sipping, gworro chewing almajiri. Do you notice this foolish PDP Igbos don’t wail about their colossal epic failures yet this bigot abuse this platform day n night with their life wrenching sorrow.

Even those among them their linage never worked complain they don’t have job when job posting on NL is at an all time high never experienced. This is what happens when PDP is given free hand to power a tribe on hate n irredeemable bigotry.

This one is stuck in the past

Wake Up... Buhari promised steady power supply

Four years later... He is distributing phone charging booths...

The worst of it all is... He's recontesting

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
APC is the modern form of MMM!!

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Zzyco: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jombom:

You can imagine this tribal bigot spitting trash. Where have your patriotism gone?
Do you know that some part of Abuja get electricity 3/24hrs a day?
If electricity has really improved why would they bring charging booth this campaign season.
Get rid of this ignorance soonest.
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Omeokachie: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yahoo government

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Zzyco: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
nairaman66:
APC is the modern form of MMM!!
This is a government of the more you look the less you see. Scammers.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Cletus77(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Light has greatly improved where I stay, in a 168 hr week, we get light approximately 100 hours , that's a huge leap considering it was around 30 before.
Weldon
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Zzyco: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cletus77:

Weldon
Buhari supporter weldon don sir, howfar fashola said 90 million Nigerians don't have access to electricity. Am waiting for rocket science grin
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Cletus77(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Zzyco:

Buhari supporter weldon don sir, howfar fashola said 90 million Nigerians don't have access to electricity. Am waiting for rocket science grin
God forbid!!!!!! Me support buhari
God forbid!!!!
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by brainbox80: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2018
alizma:

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN IT WAS LIKE SITUATION TO BE IMPROVED IN NIGERIA AND NOT IN "PORT HARCOURT". Guy, generally, power is very poor all over Nigeria and we all know that. Call a spade a spade, okay
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Zzyco:
I am part of those who voted this government into power against all odds.
APC promised to give regular/steady power supply, rather we are given power bank instand of electricity, because you want our mandate? This is totally wrong!
To me this is the real definition of stomach infrastructure.
Which way Nigeria!
Attached is the free charging outlet, powered by solar panels/batteries.

So, how is that painted kiosk a charging outlet?
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Zzyco: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
seunmsg:

So, how is that painted kiosk a charging outlet?
You are not even current with buhari campaign strategies. You should be sacked from the BMC crew.
Ok, you think any sane Nigeria would get a kiosk and paint it for Buhari campaign? I take a photo of the kiosk when in use, so that you can come up with another lie..
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by nnachukz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
A pointer to the NEXT LEVEL agenda, which is TOTAL DARKNESS/BLACTOUT.
Everything will surely move from bad to worse if they are reelected.
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Zzyco: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cletus77:

God forbid!!!!!! Me support buhari
God forbid!!!!
Lol. See as you denial the guy sharp sharp nobody wants ti associate with failure grin
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Cletus77(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Zzyco:

Lol. See as you denial the guy sharp sharp nobody wants ti associate with failure grin
Abeg check well oo.
Am not a BMC o
Re: BUHARI CAMPAIGN: Charging Outlet Spotted In Abuja by Zzyco: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cletus77:

Abeg check well oo.
Am not a BMC o
OK, God bless you brother. Get your PVC back to Daura is a goal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: CCT Has Concurrent Jurisdiction With High Court, Judge Rules. / My Experience Travelling From Lagos To Nnewi Today being monday / Video: Why Governor Wike Is Right F Blasting Philip Shuaibu For His Rant To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.