Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (36479 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Seanonaira(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Who Is Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh? | Biography Of Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh | Profile Of Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh| History Of Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh| Meet Nigeria's First Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant Dr(Mrs.) Elishama Ideh

She Describes Her Background here:  I was born and raised in Lagos State to a police officer father and a businesswoman mother, both of them are natives of Ewohimi (Ishanland) in Edo state, South-South Nigeria. 

Although we were not particularly affluent, it was a closely-knit family full of love. And as the only girl in the family, I was the centre of attraction and affection of not only my parents, but my siblings as well.

I had my primary education at Mayflower primary school Ikenne, Ogun State, and secondary school education at the Federal Government Girls College (FGGC), Onitsha, before proceeding to study Mass Communication at Bowie State College, Maryland, USA. On my return from USA, I went into business and was doing wonderfully well. 

My late husband, John Ideh was a member of the pastorate of this parish until he went to be with the Lord on February 7th, 2004.

Dr. Elishama Rosemary Ideh is a female presidential aspirant on the platform of Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN), Dr. Elishama Rosemary Ideh, has declared that she will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari and other aspirants in the fourth come 2019 elections.

Ideh stated this yesterday in Abuja while declaring her intention to contest the 2019 presidential poll, noting that she is confident that she would defeat incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and other presidential candidates at the election.

The presidential hopeful, who said that what the country needs at the moment is a new model of governance, stated that she was prepared for the task ahead if voted as President in next year’s general election.

READ HER FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-drmrs-elishama-ideh-biography-of-drmrs-elishama-ideh-profile-of-drmrs-elishama-ideh-history-of-drmrs-elishama-ideh-meet-nigerias-first-female-2019-presidential-aspirant-dr/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Seanonaira(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by limeta(f): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Go on girl
You got my vote already

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by omoadeleye(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Welcome, new member is always supported

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
The facial gesture of her supporters in the last picture already shows she can never win. They know deep down but choose to clown around. cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by nextstep(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
OP - or whoever wrote/interviewed/edited this biography - is doing this candidate a disservice.
Nobody cares about where her parents worked, or how she was center for any kind of attention at home, or what primary school she went to.

I want to read about what leadership roles she has held; what issues she stands for and champions; what she would bring to the table as President; and how she would make our lives better.

All this vague talk about being a nice person doing charity work does not stir up interest.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by omerah86(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Issorite

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by lonlytroy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Attention seeking aspirant ASP

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nice cool
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Christane: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
clike LIKE for EDO state and if u wish to have a first female president in nigeria ..i wil vote for her
CHANGE is here ..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by itiswellandwell: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Okay oooo
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by sepbae(f): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
J
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Olatundeblogs: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by SalamRushdie: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
All these people are working for Buhari as far as I am concerned ...the race against Buhari must be a two man race

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
All these clowns should be banned abeg. 2 party party is better. All these fools dat cant even win dem street shud fuk off

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by mmb(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by blowjob: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
THIEF IN THE MAKING.... grin grin
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Koolking(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kudos to her. There is nothing wrong in updating her profile as presidential aspirant.

Time not ripe yet for woman president in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by ifymadu: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
My annoyance is when the real politics starts she will then announce she is stepping down. She’ll then engage hear two in her plan, which is to align with the perceived front runner for a political appointment in return.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Waste of funds

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by joseho8: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by fxjunkie(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigeria is definitely not ready for a female president. She wouldn't be able to control the men of the NA and other men that would work in her cabinet.

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Shemadex(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
No p
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by zombieHUNTER: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
She is good to go

Better than the cow
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Dacronym(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmmmn
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by lonelydora: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
I cannot stay in any African country a woman runs the show.

Women are meant to be in the 'oza room'

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by LazyNairalander(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Another sowore aka distractors .... this people are really sophisticated mor.........n .

How can her husband allow her go on with this wild goose chase?
Am sure he will not vote for her self.

Anyway check my SIGNATURE
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by ritababe(f): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
if she campaign very well she might win because everybody is angry with buhari including me.
Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by johnnyn1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
See her mouth below.
No Woe-Man will rule this nation..
If she likes she spends all her money and body, she can't win a Presidential Election

Re: Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant by Ibukunmer: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Love the fact she is even attempting it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.