Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata (28295 Views)

Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist / Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani / Juventus Reportedly Sold $60 Million Worth Of Ronaldo Jerseys In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by nabegibeg: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
damickey:

Reports suggest that Chelsea have been offered the opportunity to sign Gonzalo Higuain as part of a plan by Juventus to lure Alvaro Morata to Turin.

The Old Ladies are reportedly keen on acquiring Morata and are giving considerations to tempting Chelsea with the Argentine to enable them land the Spaniard.

Morata joined Chelsea last summer and has struggled to make his mark in the Premier League, and it went from bad to worse as he was hit by injuries that restricted him from featuring consistently.

His performance for Chelsea undoubtedly played a part in his exclusion from Spain’s World Cup squad and Juventus might be prepared to offer him a lifeline.

Juventus harbor interest in Morata but must clear the 30-year-old Higuain from their wage bill first. The Argentine who has scored 55 goals since joining from Napoli for £78million in 2016 earns £125,000 weekly.

Meanwhile, Chelsea would seek a replacement for Morata should the move materialize, as the club has also been linked with a move for Bayern forward Robert Lewandowski.

Source: https://savechelsea.net/juve-reportedly-offer-higuain-to-chelsea-for-morata/

mehn!!!!!!!!

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Ewedegubbler: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Talk about Selling a goat for a sheep.. u still dey where u dey
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by highness25(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
damickey:

Reports suggest that Chelsea have been offered the opportunity to sign Gonzalo Higuain as part of a plan by Juventus to lure Alvaro Morata to Turin.

The Old Ladies are reportedly keen on acquiring Morata and are giving considerations to tempting Chelsea with the Argentine to enable them land the Spaniard.

Morata joined Chelsea last summer and has struggled to make his mark in the Premier League, and it went from bad to worse as he was hit by injuries that restricted him from featuring consistently.

His performance for Chelsea undoubtedly played a part in his exclusion from Spain’s World Cup squad and Juventus might be prepared to offer him a lifeline.

Juventus harbor interest in Morata but must clear the 30-year-old Higuain from their wage bill first. The Argentine who has scored 55 goals since joining from Napoli for £78million in 2016 earns £125,000 weekly.

Meanwhile, Chelsea would seek a replacement for Morata should the move materialize, as the club has also been linked with a move for Bayern forward Robert Lewandowski.

Source: https://savechelsea.net/juve-reportedly-offer-higuain-to-chelsea-for-morata/
Fellow nairalanders, let's settle this amicably. Like if you don't want Morata to stay Share if you don't want Higuian to come
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Egein(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nwamikpe:

Silence is my answer for you.
No. Silence is the reply of the deaf and dumb. Mumu.
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by jaron2000(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
We don't need higuain
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by oshe11: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nwamikpe:
Una need wise men for field nah. Am i wrong
You are!
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by iluvpomo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Now Gonzalo Higuain will start missing goals for my Chelsea ... undecided
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by bazkid24(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
highness25:
Fellow nairalanders, let's settle this amicably. Like if you don't want Morata to stay Share if you don't want Higuian to come

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Alejoc(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Na so e easy?

Tired legs for new ones

angry angry
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by MPESA(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=68127976] Higuain is too OLD

Leave Our Morata for Us....

We need someone else but won't sell him....

We need to test him next season[/quote
Una better collect am now as e dhey hot and throw away morata .
Una just waste money on top of that guy though Chelsea shabi waste money and players . na their work is in their D.N.A.
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by oshe11: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=MPESA post=68128301][/quote]Yeah and it fetches us trophies.....
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Rexnegro(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Opinionated:
Wow.

Juventus are brave.

Meanwhile See the 7 Notable Footballers who Never won the UEFA Champions League
it's not the matter of been brave it's the matter of knowing how to use him which juve knows how better than Chelsea
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by searchlight: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2018
thesicilian:
When I think of the likes of Shevchenko, Torres, Morata, Robben, Salah, I just pity any attacker that signs for Chelsea.
when I think of hazard Drogba anelka Joe Cole Diego Costa and co i feel you are naturally pesmistic

1 Like

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by fasho01(m): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2018
thesicilian:
When I think of the likes of Shevchenko, Torres, Morata, Robben, Salah, I just pity any attacker that signs for Chelsea.

You forgot to mention Kezman

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by fasho01(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2018
thesicilian:

You forgot to mention Kezman

1 Like

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Disneylady(f): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2018
thesicilian:
Pizarro, Quaresma, Mateja Kezman and so on

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Avaro MORATA should stay as Higuin is old
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Slimzyflipzy(m): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2018
blaakinlagos:
Chelsea should just sign Alampadu instead. Rubbish!!!

World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We delivere nationwide, make your order now....08022770642

Alampasu you mean ? ��
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Dachibest: 1:12am On Jun 03, 2018
make una just check out my website fams. www.chigoals.com

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by thesicilian: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2018
searchlight:
when I think of hazard Drogba anelka Joe Cole Diego Costa and co i feel you are naturally pesmistic

Only Drogba has succeeded to a reasonable extent.
Diego Costa actually falls into my list and Hazard will die a natural death if he doesn't leave this summer.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by sprints1: 2:24am On Jun 03, 2018
meanwhile higuain is old and slow EPL is too rigid for him but he is till better than morata that doesn't know the leg he is using g meanwhile PSG have signed replacement for neymar...he is leaving for real Madrid

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by whiteTORTIISE(m): 2:25am On Jun 03, 2018
oshe11:
Higuain is too OLD

Leave Our Morata for Us....

We need someone else but won't sell him....

We need to test him next season

"Higuain is the laziest striker in football history. if he gets a chance, he d put on a pyjamas to training ground." Jose Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Phil57(m): 3:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Old striker...

Check Profile for Ur reliable mtn sme
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by undigeh: 3:08am On Jun 03, 2018
Please who has the cure for epilepsy sickness should help me out. My family friend has one sufferer.

My whatsapp number is 08121412485.
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Steve1234: 3:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Nice.

Pls if you've done your 6 months IT/Internship at Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries or currently doing it there. Contact me on this number on WhatsApp 08164532635. Preferably someone that studies Elect/Elect Engineering. Thanks
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Bridget95(f): 3:40am On Jun 03, 2018
wonderful,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Children in Slums are Learning to Play Chess & It’s Inspiring / Jose Peseiro Quits As Head Coach Of The Super Eagles - Pulse Sports / Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.