Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata (28293 Views)

Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist / Chelsea Offers Alvaro Morata Plus €55m For Gonzalo Higuain and Daniele Rugani / Juventus Reportedly Sold $60 Million Worth Of Ronaldo Jerseys In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by edi287: 3:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Loool at Chelsea fans turning up their noses at Higuain like Morata us better. Juve needs to behave. Morata is a downgrade
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by nairaman66(m): 4:52am On Jun 03, 2018
thesicilian:
When I think of the likes of Shevchenko, Torres, Morata, Robben, Salah, I just pity any attacker that signs for Chelsea.

Pity yourself first for not even making it to enyimba fc of aba!!
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Rejected Higuain

I’d keep an old Higuain instead of getting an unproductive Moratata
Chelsea Fans & one corner reasoning, hope you knew about unproductive Sarah?
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by lexy2014: 6:47am On Jun 03, 2018
Freshbank:
Juventus should keep higuaiun, we don't want him in Chelsea.. We re looking for young, smart energetic striker, pls Chelsea is no retirement club he should go to MLS or China peacefully.
but morata was young, smart and energetic when he first arrived Chelsea. What happened? Is he now old?
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by lexy2014: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

"Higuain is the laziest striker in football history. if he gets a chance, he d put on a pyjamas to training ground." Jose Mourinho
33 serieA goals in his last season with napoli. 73 appearances 4 juventus and 40goals. That's a massive return 4a "lazy striker".
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by searchlight: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2018
thesicilian:
Only Drogba has succeeded to a reasonable extent.
Diego Costa actually falls into my list and Hazard will die a natural death if he doesn't leave this summer.
so is it not mysterious that a team who never produce attacking players still win the highest no of EPL titles and fa cup since 2005. how do you explain that
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by GoshenNLA(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2018
Show your support to our Eagles, Rep 9ja by ordering your Jerseys
� strictly Original 100%
Pls if interested, you can reach us via Whatsapp/Text message on *08139526894* or send us a DM
click here to Order https:///send?phone=2348139526894
Jerseys for other National teams available too

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Smarkie: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2018
any striker heading to chelsea is as good as bringing his carreer to an end
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Nwamikpe:

Silence is my answer for you.

Shame on you
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by encryptjay(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2018
lexy2014:
33 serieA goals in his last season with napoli. 73 appearances 4 juventus and 40goals. That's a massive return 4a "lazy striker".
Lazy striker indeed.
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by proxillin(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2018
thesicilian:
When I think of the likes of Shevchenko, Torres, Morata, Robben, Salah, I just pity any attacker that signs for Chelsea.

You forgot to add Eto, Drogba, costa, dembaba. Stupid Hater.
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by mrmohammed71(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2018
CLIQBOY:
They are mad!!
They should offer Dybala or Pjanic
u with me bro....wetin we wan use old man do??
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by mrmohammed71(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2018
porshnuel:
who noticed naija players just de jam head today

may buhari and all APC zombies jam head for transformer before 2019

like and share for a sound amen
amen and ur generation too
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by mrmohammed71(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
That will be a bad deal for Juventus if going by the current form of Morata.
YNWA!
u no sabi ball oo..nob juventus him spend his loan last two yearsu reason with ur anuse
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by highness25(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Nwamikpe:

What are u self. And who ar we. As if na we dey buy and sell. U funny
carry your wahala go
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by thesicilian: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2018
searchlight:
so is it not mysterious that a team who never produce attacking players still win the highest no of EPL titles and fa cup since 2005. how do you explain that
What do you mean by since 2005 ? That when the EPL was formed or when Chelsea FC was founded? Chelsea has only won about 6 EPL trophies in their entire history, not even up to Aston Villa's total. Its like a Man City fan bragging in the presence of Liverpool and Man U fans, because they have won 2 epl titles in the last 5 seasons! Only people without valid arguments provide such weird and biased statistics.
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2018
mrmohammed71:
u no sabi ball oo..nob juventus him spend his loan last two yearsu reason with ur anuse
You must be demented to have quoted me without reading through the lines of my submission.
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by babytoun: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Give us Icardi from inter ...i have never liked Higuian .
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by porshnuel: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
mrmohammed71:
amen and ur generation too

Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Mikkyjay17(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Football earning is a scam. So this is guy is collecting roughly #210,000000 monthly.

Football money is still underrated.
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by Ekaka1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
I'll take Higuain in a hurry over head-rata cheesy
Re: Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata by xtervaganza(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
thesicilian:
remind me again how Robbed flopped at Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Children in Slums are Learning to Play Chess & It’s Inspiring / Jose Peseiro Quits As Head Coach Of The Super Eagles - Pulse Sports / Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.