Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid (1107 Views)

I Make N10m Monthly While Living With My Parents But They Don’t Know – Techie / Cardi B Arrives In Court In $16,000 Outfit As She Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Clu / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by made4naijamusic: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
DMW Freshest signee SauceKid gave a well summary of how he hustle hard while in prison in the state and the token he earned monthly.

Watch video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/i-was-making-16-monthly-while-in-prison-saucekid/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
undecided

He should try being arrested and imprisoned in Nigeria
Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by Bluezy13(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
EU prison is like vacation.
Especially if you are a young black lad

The whites will make you their pet.
Na so you go come out fresh pass as you been enter.

As you dey sleep, you go hear "hey dude! come take this pizza, ain't good for ma tummy".
Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by itspzpics(m): 5:25am On Jun 02, 2018
I see
Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by youngsahito(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

As you dey sleep, you go hear "hey dude! come take this pizza, ain't good for ma tummy".

have you been there before ni?
Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by OKorowanta: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

You make me laff...
I believe you.i watched Sauce Kid interview and I was marveled with his level of freshness.
Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by Tamarapetty(f): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2018
undecided hm
Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by herraph: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2018
youngsahito:

In some UK prisons they allow you to have phones between specified hours.
Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by Bluezy13(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2018
youngsahito:

Yep, last two years ago, while schooling in Cyprus, beat traffic light while driving my Friend's car.

Those peeps are damn serious with rules
Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by EmzyT: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Apart from me, who else is tired of this "Saucekid-Prison" News? sad
Re: I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid by bigcee(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
EmzyT:
Apart from me, who else is tired of this "Saucekid-Prison" News? sad
Only you!

(1) (Reply)

Star Actor,aki Spotted In A Deliverance Line Of A Church(pics) / “baby I Love You, Chioma I’m Sorry” – Davido Breaks Down In Tears / More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.