Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi (48633 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election / Ekiti 2018: PDP Blasts Fayemi For Refusal To Pay Homage To Obas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by bluecircle470: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2018
tomakint:
Not even 1,000,000 million Buharis can help Fayemi to win.....they will definitely meet their match in Fayose. Useless beings feeling funky.

We are all tired of fayose tricks. We don't need any federal might before we the ekiti's people boot fayose and his co-horts out finally.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by god2good: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2018
fathyjay:
*Hear Lere Olayinka*

Fayose waged war against anyone he perceived as a threat to his hold on power. Even his own siblings were not left out. Ask Bimpe and Emmanuel, they sure still remember what they went through in the hands of Fayose, their own brother.

“In a rage and something more than madness, the governor Mr. Ayo Fayose was overheard shouting “where is Bode Olowoporoku, I want to kill him, I have immunity for eight years as Governor of Ekiti State.”
Olowoporoku’s account was corroborated by the reports in various national dailies on Sunday, April 4, 2004. Sunday Punch captioned it thus; “LG bye-election; Soldiers, mobile policemen invade Ekiti. Govt officials hijack ballot boxes.

The News Magazine, in its April 5, 2004 edition captioned Fayose’s reign of terror thus; “The Power Drunk Governor; How Fayose’s men murdered students. His style shocks the nation.

But if Fayose’s show of madness on April 2 and 3, 2004 actually shocked the nation as reported by The News Magazine, what he did on May 28, 2005 must have sent the whole country into a coma.
Sensing that his preferred candidate was losing the Ifaki Ward II councillorship bye-election, Fayose stormed the town with thugs and mobile policemen and in a twinkling of an eye, Tunde Omojola, an in-law to Hon. Labaika Suleiman, the National Conscience Party (NCP) candidate in the election had been killed. His murder was allegedly supervised by Fayose.

Not done with the Ifaki escapade, Fayose moved to Mugbagba, Ado-Ekiti where the Alliance for Democracy (AD) was inaugurating its Ado Local Government Executives. Fayose was personally involved in the smashing of vehicle windscreens and stealing of property, including raw cash kept in the vehicles.

Fayose must visit the families of Tunde Omojola, Dr. Ayo Daramola, nine students of the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti killed during a mere protest, the likes of Aseweje, Ben Ogundana, Dapo Osunniyi, Kamoru Folorunso, Ojo Sunday and several others that were visited with terror during the 2004 local council polls in Ilawe, Ogotun and Igbara-Odo to seek amnesty.

Lere Olayinka who is currently Special Assistant on Public
Communications and New Media to Governor Fayose wrote this piece on April 14, 2014.

NO TO FAYOSE EVIL CONTINUITY IN EKITI.

*VOTE FOR DR KAYODE FAYEMI, VOTE FOR PEACE IN EKITI .*

APC! CHANGE!!
for how much? as old as you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by prinsoo: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2018
buhariguy:
Thank God, we will not wait till October to sent you to jail,

You and your deputy will be in jail before July 14 election.

Immunity will not cover you this time around for all your crime you committed.
you are only showing deep hatred
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Buhari wants him in by all means to facilitate the creation of cattle colonies in the State.
Bross you no get sense..
Buhari wants him that's why the gun was fired towards him??
You just come on social media to type and rant nonsense , why will someone hold a welcome party for election and them order them to shoot at him or anyone.. Don't you have sense for Gods sake ??

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Schemer360: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Fayose once said " APC will be caught in their machinations"
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by mercyway: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
[s]We need to suspect fayose about the shoting.. in anoder news nairaland party start today.. and is going to bee fun and intresting.... if u intrested in the party u can pm or check the link below..https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0/21[/s]
Seun please create kidsection or better change that romance section to kidsection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by bedspread: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2018
[s]
Bibi294:

I believe Fayose is joking, he surjorned all the okada and Cab riders at the pavilion, got them beers to prevent them from attending Fayemi's rally...
The officer shoot by accident... APC claims Fayose brought touts to their rally... Fayose claims they brought officers to kill citizens...
Someone is scared Fayemi might win July14th election...
Even though I detest both parties, I'll rather vote Fayemi than voting for somebody's playboy...
[/s]

1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Timfreds(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2018
hush15:

They failed already. When you see light, you should know. Fayose walks around like ordinary citizen with little or no security often time and no misfire or gang up but Fayemi enters and the rest is history.

of course, it is easy to say that Fayose is behind it but that will be a fool's paradise when we know that it's reversed psychology that they want to use. obviously, the real enemy is within themselves. if I were Fayemi, if truly he was a target, will begin to look inwards because many of his party members don't want him there and that has been reflected at the primaries and party secretariat resoundingly knowing they won't be suspected.

neway, what do i care, when greed will pursue a man from his ministerial post to go back to wanting to be a governor that he had already been and was kicked out. obviously, he is on a mission and it's a personal and unpatriotic mission
Bro my regards.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by henrysam(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2018
nrexzy:
When a mad man rules a state with d highest number of professors
When will yu stop been foolish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Shalomc(f): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
beekayz:

Bross you no get sense..
Buhari wants him that's why the gun was fired towards him??
You just come on social media to type and rant nonsense , why will someone hold a welcome party for election and them order them to shoot at him or anyone.. Don't you have sense for Gods sake ??

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Shalomc(f): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bibi294:

I believe Fayose is joking, he surjorned all the okada and Cab riders at the pavilion, got them beers to prevent them from attending Fayemi's rally...
The officer shoot by accident... APC claims Fayose brought touts to their rally... Fayose claims they brought officers to kill citizens...
Someone is scared Fayemi might win July14th election...
Even though I detest both parties, I'll rather vote Fayemi than voting for somebody's playboy...
Thank God herdsmen are not voting there....
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Shalomc(f): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
bluecircle470:

We are all tired of fayose tricks. We don't need any federal might before we the ekiti's people boot fayose and his co-horts out finally.

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by ponpon(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Even the blind will see that several posts made on this thread are paid posts. Nigerians have no conscience yo!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Buhari wants him in by all means to facilitate the creation of cattle colonies in the State.
God forbid sad
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by nrexzy: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
henrysam:

When will yu stop been foolish?
As expected
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Yusman316(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Timfreds:
Fayose my man is at it again. Fayemi and APC creating crisis so that people will say it's Fayose. But no matter what, they must fail.
But if someone tell u that opposition is creating herdsmen problem to blame the current government, u will not believe. Double standard at its peak

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by nwa79: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
congratulation to all our subscribers...only if you believe..will deal only on games correct score and normal one..100 percent sure once is ready..boost your account and see detail below..winning is guaranteed..call or whatsapp..if you are interested..thanks

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I don't really care who wins but I wanty state to be one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria as always....politics should not be do or die....not by force to serve people!
for peace is why u beta care who wins. There can be none with buhari seated and no peace with any of his men in state seats.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
for peace is why u beta care who wins. There can be none with buhari seated and no peace with any of his men in state seats.
And I have my PVC to defend that Bro! Fayose saved us from herdsmen so I guess you know what I mean right?
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by gannod(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
qrymz:
I'm actually not surprised.... I remember I was in Ekiti when Fayose and Fayemi were contesting during the last Election Fayose won. I lived behind Fayose's campaign office back then and I remember Fayemi's convoy coming from a rally shooting at Fayose's office that we all around there had to run for cover. Fayose's boy retaliated with stones. Next, we saw breaking news all over the dailies saying Fayose and his boys attacked Fayemi's convoy gently passing in front of Fayose's office from a campaign rally. Nothing that comes out of any APC politician can be true so I still know there's a truth about this whole thing. I'm sure I will get the full details sokn sha.

You are right. Fayemi is evil! It is people outside the state who think Fayemi is a saint. One major characteristic of APC is blood shed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by 2016v2017: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Shalomc:

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Shalomc(f): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
higherpower:

Are you not aware of the consequences of being stupid from birth?
With your dad as a living testimony....no further reference needed
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by HomeOfMe(f): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
elgramz:
Arrest that APC politician that brought in the policeman on illegal transmission. The APC knew it was their man that came with the Policeman yet they went to town to deceive people that it was an assassination attempt masterminded by fayose. What a party of liars!!
They're very good at blackmailing people.. Same way they're using Orji Uzo Kalu to rubbish pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by luvmijeje(f): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
"Those whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad" grin grin grin grin shocked Oshokomole at his menacing best...

Like i said earlier Fayemi ani a wa e ni ilu ohun darin(you are not wanted in the city yet you are singing).....Una dey bring army of police for ordinary rally like say nah war...Only for the same police to come dey shoot una....Efun?? Edi?? abi Asasi??...Surely the gods are wise grin

The affliction called Fayemi shall not rise the second time in Ekiti state in the name that is above every other name Jesus Christ!!

I tell you again this is "This is Ekiti State".....I here by declare 40 day fasting and prayer for the good people of Ekiti state.

Fayemi and his gang of 77 fallen demon commisioned by Buhari will end up destroying themselves!

Wahala deh o. una too desperate.

I sha know that the upcoming election in Ekiti will be fun and it will be bloodiest so far.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by qrymz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
gannod:

You are right. Fayemi is evil! It is people outside the state who think Fayemi is a saint. One major characteristic of APC is blood shed.

I have grown pass the stage of believing politicians unless I am a witness. You won't believe I saw an advert in Lagos during Fayemi's second term campaign abt his achievements during his first tenure and one of his achievements was the construction of several bridges including Ajilosun and Fajuyi in Ado-Ekiti and I'm like "Omg!" I've been to every town in Ekiti and there ain't no single overhead bridge in the whole of Ekiti until Fayose came to build. The funniest thing abt the whole issue is even why he had to be advertising his achievements on LTV and TVC in Lagos when he's seeking for votes in Ekiti. Anyone who votes for Fayemi votes for pain but I'm afraid they will win sha cos these mumu PDP self are not giving any strong opposition

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
And I have my PVC to defend that Bro! Fayose saved us from herdsmen so I guess you know what I mean right?
sis.
It's bad that a governor has 2 save u lipsrsealed yer president should be securing nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.