Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React (88268 Views)

Actress Etinosa Looks Sexy In Night Outfit Without Underwear, Naira Marley Re / Toke Makinwa Poses Her Backside Without Underwear. Fans React / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2018
ElsonMorali:

And who told you that Danjuma is a moslem name?

Some people no just wan get sense till dey die.

Where did I mention any religion in my post....
Busy body aproko somebody
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Aldebaran(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2018
teamsynergy:

mumu, she is an adult and not married .... so u can cry me a river....

she is an adult and can do as she please within the confines of the law. I don't expect villagers to understand that. I know u would do more Google search about her before replying .lol...

ur village network must be fast today...
I know caro is giving u headache Sha... go see ur herbalist.

the funny things is , it is people like you that will be chasing underage gals up and down ur village only to come online and be forming God saint. hypocrite
You keep on repeating village village village grin
Now I know where you are from
Dumb villager,you can as well marry your shameless role model grin

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Allison012: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2018
Patrinus:
I don't care what the comment says, 99.999999% of the guys that viewed that picture has just one thing on their mind. . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Omoh me i want to know the thing biko.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Heavance(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Is this what Oga got tired of? Was it always on that chair? Hey, just wondering
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2018
What a healthy dish cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by teamsynergy: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2018
Aldebaran:

You keep on repeating village village village grin
Now I know where you are from
Dumb villager,you can as well marry your shameless role model grin

your first post gave u (a villager ) away... we know ur type... if Caroline is still interested in marriage, she would Marry man better than hypocrites like ursef.....

now run along to chase ur underage gals and come back later to nairaland to condemn people .... hypocrite
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by OMEGA009(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2018
She’s hunting for another Tagbo who’ll warm her bed when the kids are asleep
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Aldebaran(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2018
teamsynergy:

your first post gave u (a villager ) away... we know ur type... if Caroline is still interested in marriage, she would Marry man better than hypocrites like ursef.....

now run along to chase ur underage gals and come back later to nairaland to condemn people .... hypocrite
OK I'm sorry Mr Majnoooon grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by teamsynergy: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
My question is who took the picture cheesy

A mother of 3 behaving like this, she is seeking attention and she needs help, trust me

If I was TY, I will pay her 30million and ask her to drop my family name

the same ty that cheated on her with many women ... lol

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by BENEAMATA: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Akshow:
Na person mother be this o.
Yes kêè ! ! A MILF she is !
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by teamsynergy: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2018
Aldebaran:

OK I'm sorry Mr Majnoooon grin

who is the crazy one here? I could smell ur hypocrisy for ur first post...

no need to waste mb on unrepentant hypos like u..,

village zombie
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Doctormarrvin: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2018
All these body insecure females Won't Leave her alone. Same goes to the wretched males forming Mr morals.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by thunderbabs: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2018
Allow her na. If she didnt post the pic, how will i know she is hot and how will seun eat?

All makes the world go round and round
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by MarieSucre(f): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2018
Aldebaran:
A married woman angry
Attention seeker
She is not married. Yes, she is seeking attention ehen what now happen?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by jrusky(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2018
When frustration started stepping in to a lady this is what you see her doing. Posing on a chair with no pant at your age Caroline you fall my hand big time.

Pls what is Danjuma still doing in this beautiful frustrated lady name The Danjumas I know don't seems to be this frustrated.

Anyway the rest is for those who care about who she is anyway. Not really my interest though.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by philoedu(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2018
Forget about the abuses and unnecessary rape to make woman feel she worth nothing. However, it all simply mean, a bunch of of these women have no idea of why God in His infinity mercy created them.

I must add, that women a not a necessary value but a sufficient value to assist man where there is distraction in the regulation of things but in love and it is a pity, that is why the world is what it is today, but note that it is not the wish of God to find us in this mess-up situation we are today.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by WazzaRebirth: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Tagbo is dead, She is Hot and looking for anoda sugar boy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by millionboi2: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Advertising her body

Her customers understand
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by CSTR1003: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2018
One of my very first crush after that movie she acted with Desmond Elliot.

If I get money that time, I swear I for don marry am instead of danjuma wey she go marry.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by CSTR1003: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2018
jrusky:
When frustration started stepping in to a lady this is what you see her doing. Posing on a chair with no pant at your age Caroline you fall my hand big time.

Pls what is Danjuma still doing in this beautiful frustrated lady name The Danjumas I know don't seems to be this frustrated.

Anyway the rest is for those who care about who she is anyway. Not really my interest though.
She was a married mother of danjuma's kids.

she has a right to bear his name till infinity.

If they don't like it then they should buy it off her by paying her millions.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Sparkle777(f): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:
whaaaaat...wetin she go find 4 there? Anyways, u right. Many gals de wey still fine pass caro even without plenty money

Some babes dey pray oo. Forget all that slaying, some are prayer machine. That's how nice packages fall on their laps. She was with Adaeze Yobo and Anna Banner. The week her boyfriend died, actually a day or two days to his death.
Besides she needs to advertise that bod and get better,rich husband.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
I ain't gonna say a word lipsrsealed

H-H-H-H-H.........

lipsrsealed
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by obowunmi(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
doggy style.... grin grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by meobizy(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2018
The picture is very sexy but I have two problems with it: 1. Her old, way past expiry date face and 2. Her obvious dirty feet hence the smiley.
I'll do her so bad the stretch marks on her backside will roll up and down like ocean waves.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Gerrard59(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2018
obowunmi:
doggy style.... grin grin grin

Perfect! cool

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by lastempero: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2018
U people shud allow this woman to sell her damaged goods abeg grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Goddy360(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2018
I guess its a trend this days
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by skaramanga: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2018
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

Beautiful Nigerian Actress and mother of 3 kids, Caroline Danjuma show off her banging body without pant, fans slams her for improper dress.

See reactions below...

See more sexy photos here; http://www.gistmore.com/caroline-danjuma-show-off-banging-body-without-underwaer-fans-react

CHECK...THIS DRESS SHE IS WEARING HAS AN INSEWN BUTT PAD. THIS GIRL'S BUTT IS AS FLAT AS A BOARD. LET HER WEAR A THONG FOR ALL TO SEE.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2018
kennygee:
Every product or service needs an advert, only garri, St Louis sugar and Mai suya doesn't.

If you know, you know.

I think its cos shes a single mum and needs to market herself. It can be lonely smtmes cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by shugacain: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2018
YeyeGirl:
Her fans no get chill rara.... One said "U didn't start lyk Kim,dont end lyk her" ... Chaiiiii ehhhh grin

Do you believe konji is a bastard, inwardly conji the kill these woman since the death of that slim lanky guy. i believe she never Bleep.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by shugacain: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2018
i will love to Bleep her oo if she will accept
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by zudozz: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2018
I trust those hausa family. They go don carry her go swear better juju..If not this one go still dey wipe for outside..I mean tell me wetin that big belle shrek looking man wan do to this one wey don see plenty things b4 she settled for d billions...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.