Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React (88281 Views)

Actress Etinosa Looks Sexy In Night Outfit Without Underwear, Naira Marley Re / Toke Makinwa Poses Her Backside Without Underwear. Fans React / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by unbitchable(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
salvation101:
u want thunder to fire you here too abi? U dis he goat, so u are stalking someone else here? Game over
Who is this edi ot , pls somebody help me
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by CHII2017(f): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by DECENCY3: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Caro[code][/code] white still trying to be relevant
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by kolawoleibukun1: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
na u tunda go fire ashweho why u go day insult person like that. u no get respect. look at this old woman. comon stop that rubbish. nonsense
salvation101:
u want thunder to fire you here too abi? U dis he goat, so u are stalking someone else here? Game over
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by kolawoleibukun1: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
stop harrassing this innocent boy abeg. this is getting too much. this is a free forum. let people be. be tolerant and stop being a racist. ah ah. he has a right to comment just as you do. you have been attacking him in all threads. free teh guy abeg. i hate all these insults
salvation101:
mr Jehovah withness is dis wat u do and form holiness with another muniker in another thread?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
stop harrassing this innocent boy abeg. this is getting too much. this is a free forum. let people be. be tolerant and stop being a racist. ah ah. he has a right to comment just as you do. you have been attacking him in all threads. free teh guy abeg. i hate all these insults
check out my new muniker ur secrets are out in the open now boy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by MunorAnne(f): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Siki355:

Erection
Erection for their mind?

Re: Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React by jrusky(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

She was a married mother of danjuma's kids.

she has a right to bear his name till infinity.

If they don't like it then they should buy it off her by paying her millions.

Hahahaha I would have responded to your misplacement of priority statement but was thinking the best way to answer you.

So because she want some doles from Danjuma that is why she is doing all these? then truly she is a gold digger as said but on this she will wait till eternity to get a dime this is Nigeria such crap don't work or intimidate anyone here if she like let her even go unclad I don't think that will bother the Danjumas I know, you know why? Because they knew she is not blood related to them but just a ex wife so she is just nobody.

And for you supporting her or her advocate sorry Buhari has said it all about Nigeria youths because I can't imagine you saying she must be paid to stop using Danjuma hhhmmm......funny you in fact let her adopt the name forever dime she won't get but for you it's better you wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.