Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar (26675 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Abatsam111(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Respect to your drawing sense. Wish it would reach atiku, at least you will smile and maybe his campaign posters may be awarded to you to draw. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I am very broke right now and need money urgently, kindly contact me for any of these services:
* Article writing
* Blog design
* Logo design
* Fixing problems related to blogger platform
* Guest posting on blogs
* Facebook page/group management

You can call/whatsapp me via (070)64272729.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by aariwa(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
If he can get that to Atiku,he is sure of 1m at least cos anybody that knows Atiku knows he dey share money like pure water
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Factfinder1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
post this on twitter and tag atiku asap your life is about to change...weldone

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Gamesmart: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Slimszy:
My Photo-realistic drawing of Atiku Abubakar (Former Vice President of Nigeria)
Medium: Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Strathmore Bristol Paper

What are your thoughts?

Draw someone who is not a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by kinggSamuel(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is magnificient. Uve gotten to the top of ur game. Keep it up.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by piagetskinner(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
very nice...
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by SalamRushdie: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
9jaArea:
Great work but the man is a looter

What did he loot from you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Wellets50(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
waoo is so beautiful
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by tunize(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bro u nailed it.nice nice
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by ayojohn4real: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nice 1 bro, God knows I love paintings & drawing
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by omooyebamiji(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
How much wi it cost to get this kind of drawing
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by omooyebamiji(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

What will it cost for you to do something like these. Contact me on 08035737559

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by utytill(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
After Buhari go still say you are lazy
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by LZAA: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

Goan teach Roger3D how to draw so he wee stop making noise upandan grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigerian president 2019 - 2027.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
omooyebamiji:
How much wi it cost to get this kind of drawing

Kindly reach me on WhatsApp please - 08066463938

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by PMBfirstson(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

It's fine sha.... keep up the good work and greater heights awaits you.

P.S

Please! Please!! Please!!!..... I use God beg you. If you want your talents to grow, avoid drawing Buhari at all cost. That guy is bad luck.

Thank me later.
GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Kimikazi2: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is so beautiful......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by kenny714433(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Even that drawing is more neat and beautiful than my granny's 19s black and white photos.
Beautiful talent

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by truthfulmallam(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Raw talent.... Hardworking Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by AAinEqGuinea: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kjay!!!

Gifted!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
AAinEqGuinea:
Kjay!!!

Gifted!!

Hahaha, my Boss.. Thank you thank you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Beautiful

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Canme4u(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
PMBfirstson:
GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
Here is mine

GTBank
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
yaksdavirus:
Nice art work hope it gets to Atiku.

Thank you, we hope so too.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Emilokoiyawon: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Impressive art work. But how does it make this thief president?

Atiku we know how many billions upon billions you stool at the customs. If you think we have forgotten you are seriously mistaken.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Chai c talent!

Haha, we still dey learn o
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

It's fine sha.... keep up the good work and greater heights awaits you.

P.S

Please! Please!! Please!!!..... I use God beg you. If you want your talents to grow, avoid drawing Buhari at all cost. That guy is bad luck.

Thank me later.

Thank you, much appreciated

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
gurunlocker:
Mehn.... I hail o

Nice drawing!

Thank you
QTEST007:
TOPNOTCH

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by samuelchimmy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
i cant imagine someone drawing this with a pencil,seriously guy you try
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
post=68112336:
Very good job

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Diego Pablo Simeone, Atletico Madrid Coach / 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) / How Much Should A Professional Logo Design Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.