Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar (26676 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Just try and draw lie Mohammed

Haha, I will put it into consideration
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
You gat talent sha

Thank you
Sarkin:
Nice one

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
Atiku has a vibrant Twitter account, you can tag him so he sees it and maybe he will buy it from u.

Thanks for the suggestion
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by itsandi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Talent
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
idris4r83:
If this gets to atiku the guy will never be poor again.

Haha, epp my career.. Give me connect
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by degamemaster(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Respect to your drawing sense. Wish it would reach atiku, at least you will smile and maybe his campaign posters may be awarded to you to draw. grin grin grin

Jokes apart, Atiku looks presidential more than this vegetable that's in aso villa now and always going to London for what we don't know.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Wellets50:
waoo is so beautiful

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
tunize:
Bro u nailed it.nice nice

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
ayojohn4real:
Nice 1 bro, God knows I love paintings & drawing

Thank you, many of us do. Xx
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
utytill:
After Buhari go still say you are lazy

Haha, we are not lazy.. Hard-working and creative

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by opesax: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
awesome and wonderful
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Travisben(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
C
Slimszy:
My Photo-realistic drawing of Atiku Abubakar (Former Vice President of Nigeria)
Medium: Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Strathmore Bristol Paper

What are your thoughts?

Bro you are talented. God go make you bigger.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by kingsolomon2020(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
���
maxiuc:
cheesy

Just try and draw lie Mohammed

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
PMBfirstson:
GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
sorry sir... is it out of your monthly 30k for your BMC job you wanna send me money..?

Sorry... I'll pass!!
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by ibawon(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
It's exactly just like a PICTURE.
BRO! YOU ARE GOOD cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by sxme(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
i love paintings, can i get one at mr. Artist?
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by chuggy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
fecta:
Cool photo and great talent , find a way to send it to his twitter or instagram and collect connection or money
I was about saying this
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
sxme:
i love paintings, can i get one at mr. Artist?
Kindly reach me on WhatsApp - 08066463938
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by kense88: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Outstanding piece of art
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by samuelson06(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

How much do you charge per portrait?
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Bblaq17(f): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is cool. Kudos.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by funnynation(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

Senior chat me on watsap let's talk bro
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Timagex(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Draw bubu na tongue i go buy am cool...walahi talahi wink
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
samuelson06:

How much do you charge per portrait?
Kindly reach me on 08066463938 (Whatsapp)
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by vickodedon(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Dude knew the right person to draw. U gon make money if he sees it. Good job

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by ugonna1054(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Wowwwww.....like really, wowwwww!!!!!

Nice one bruhh

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by krazisam: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

Abeg come and draw for me. I need your contact pls tnk u
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 12:52am On Jun 03, 2018
krazisam:

You can reach me on - 08066463938 (Whatsapp)
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Slimszy: 12:52am On Jun 03, 2018
krazisam:

Kindly reach me on - 08066463938 (Whatsapp)
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by tomakint: 1:35am On Jun 03, 2018
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

So so beautiful and artistic in all areas I viewed it, how I wish you belong to an Atiku political movement you will surely get enough connections if this gets to Waziri Adamawa himself.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar by Smartjob1(f): 3:16am On Jun 03, 2018
Nice work man.

Please, does anyone know where they sell fairly used non-tested laptops in Lagos?

Quote me with a reply. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Diego Pablo Simeone, Atletico Madrid Coach / 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) / How Much Should A Professional Logo Design Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.