Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria (68530 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:54am On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=DaBillionnaire post=68110602] Ogun state, being ranked with the highest number of Universities in Nigeria, possesses a total number of fourteen(13) accredited universities including a Federal University, two(2)State Universities and eleven(10) private universities. They include the following:

Federal University Year Founded
1.) Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta 1988

State Universities Year Founded
1.) Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye 1982
2.) Tai-Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode 2005

Private Universities Year Founded
1.) Babcock University, Remo 1999
2.) Bells University of Technology, Ota. 2005
3.) Chrisland University, Abeokuta 2015
4.) Covenant University, ota. 2002
5.) Crowford University, Igbesa 2005
6.) Crescent University, Abeokuta. 2005
7.) Hallmark University, Ijebu Itele. 2015
8.) Mcpherson University, Ajebo 2012
9.) Mountain Top University 2015
10.) Christopher University, Mowe 2015

https://nigereravibez..com/2017/06/states-in-nigeria-with-highest-number.html
also modified by op

WHAT OF CALEB UNIVERSITY, ALSO IN OGUN STATE?
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by DaBillionnaire: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=Oritsewhandey post=68129850][/quote]

Caleb is located at Imota in Lagos State wink
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Dareal90s(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2018
franciskaine:
u need check jamb and admission enrolments for d past 10yrs
Oga mention them nd stop beating around d bush
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by gidjah(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2018
computer0810:
and dey still have highest number of illiterate, I can defend it anywhere.....am from Ikd and I stay in d island
hmmm you wanna expantiate on this sir, may be for those living there as indegenes,but few outsiders living in other places seem brilliant. But of course, I was in Abeokuta and few places in Ogun late 90's and early 2000's while at d university, I seriously observed that too,plenty dullards and half educated people too much there,it got me so pained partly because a part of me came from that state,though great maternal ,but the state take style neat small
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by gidjah(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2018
mmb:
just like nasarawa state benefitting from Abuja.
Nassarawa no be developed state o!backward in all things, no good roads, no security system, poor growing lightening network,bad ignorant leadership, ethnicsm and bigotry, high level of cultism and crime too.Above all, no industrialization at all!!!so keep Nassarawa state out of this mentions sir
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by mmb(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
gidjah:
Nassarawa no be developed state o!backward in all things, no good roads, no security system, poor growing lightening network,bad ignorant leadership, ethnicsm and bigotry, high level of cultism and crime too.Above all, no industrialization at all!!!so keep Nassarawa state out of this mentions sir
bad belle
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by deepwater(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
ednut1:
lack of space jerks up price. Ibeju lekki seems to d only place in lag right now dat has space

uncle u dont know lagos grin

inside iyana isashi is enough, what about ijanikin and badagry
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by eventsms(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
For your research work

Download project topics and materials via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by skales67(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
LaudableXX:

Cry baby! It was easy for you to post a picture telling me that I posted a foolish comment and now you are running to the mods to whine!

You should be banned too!
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by LaudableXX: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
skales67:
Cry baby! It was easy for you to post a picture telling me that I posted a foolish comment and now you are running to the mods to whine!

You should be banned too!

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Oxalic(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good info. Kudos Op.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by skales67(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=68146041][/quote]

Thanks but I'll pass
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by computer0810(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Dareal90s:

Oga u knw nothing about Ogun state, Ogun ppl can never do without education, its like a tradition to them, if u av a child DAT doesn't go to school ur neighbors will make gesture of u, its a must for their children to go to school as you as a father self will be sad if ur child doesn't go to school, u need to study about Ijebus nd egbas, they don't Joke with education.
all my friend and neighbor end there edu in sec sch
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by pweetiedee(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
geesunge:

Keep quiet ode. What do you know about Oyo State?
A lot. Didirin.
It is only in Oyo u will see "complete " human being begging for money. Yeye
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by geesunge(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
pweetiedee:

A lot. Didirin.

It is only in Oyo u will see "complete " human being begging for money. Yeye
It's everywhere. You need to step out of your room.

Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by pweetiedee(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
geesunge:

It's everywhere. You need to step out of your room.

I travel a lot uncle. I'm telling u and its annoying. Every park in Ibadan you see beggars. fine man, fine woman with complete body begging. You can't try that nonsense in Ogun, ekiti, ondo...People will tell u to find job.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by geesunge(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
pweetiedee:

I travel a lot uncle. I'm telling u and its annoying. Every park in Ibadan you see beggars. fine man, fine woman with complete body begging. You can't try that nonsense in Ogun, ekiti, ondo...People will tell u to find job.

When next you're travelling to Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo just take me along.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by pweetiedee(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
geesunge:

When next you're travelling to Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo just take me along.

Join me next week.
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by Moneywomen17(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
franciskaine:
u need check jamb and admission enrolments for d past 10yrs
u mean the one that still shows Yoruba get admitted more than anybody in the country
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by geesunge(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
pweetiedee:

Join me next week.
I hope no be leg you de use waka all those places sha. grin
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by pweetiedee(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
geesunge:

Na Train o
Re: Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria by pweetiedee(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
geesunge:

No train

Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Stop Saying “how Was Your Night”, Here’s What To Say Instead