Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting (24757 Views)

Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB / Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Lautechgossip(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
​The Special Assistant on Media to Hon. Michael Opeyemi Bamidele (M.O.B.), Ahmed Salami, has dispelled the insinuation that his boss had been in coma since Friday evening after he was hit by bullets at the rally organized for Dr Kayode Fayemi, by the party.

Bamidele and six others were hit by bullets and sustained various degrees of injuries through gunshots fired by a policeman drafted to maintain orderliness in the rally attended by mammoth crowd of party adherents and admirers of the governorship candidate of the party.

In a statement in Ado Ekiti by his Media Aide, Ahmed Salami on Saturday, he admitted that Bamidele immediately fell and passed out due to the trauma he suffered when the bullets suddenly pierced his abdominal region and leg.

“We appreciate his supporters and APC members across the state. He has since regained consciousness.

“The way he fell in the full glare of the crowd and party supporters fueled the insinuation that he is still in coma.

“Let me assure our supporters in Ekiti and other concerned Nigerians that Bamidele is not in coma. He has regained consciousness and fast recuperating due to prompt and intensive medical treatments he received thereafter.

“It’s true that Bamidele has passed through major surgeries and the bullets have been removed from his abdominal region and leg. We implore our supporters to be calm and be law abiding whilst the situation is under control.

“We appreciate our people for the outpouring of affections since the incident occurred and this underscored the strong bond of unity among the APC members and Ekiti people in general.

“We want to say that the shooting was very unfortunate and unwarranted in view of the decorous and peaceful ways our people comported themselves from Akure, Ondo State capital via Ikere and to Ado Ekiti.

“We charge the police authorities to investigate the immediate and remote causes of the shooting and bring whoever that is complicit to justice.

“We specially appreciate the governor of Ondo State, Barrister Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, Dr. Kayode Fayemi and his wife, Erelu Bisi Fayemi, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, Senator Ayo Arise and other party bigwigs for the quick responses in saving Bamidele’s life and that of other victims.”

http://kikiotolu.com/opeyemi-bamideles-aide-gives-update-on-apc-chieftains-health-ekiti-shooting/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

4 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
I reject every satanic attack of Fayose over your life in Jesus name

Every satanic plan of the people of the yEast shall not have effect on you

Now, all evil wishes of the fllatties shall not come upon you in Jesus name

Sure Fayose and the ffllatties shall gather, but they shall be destroyed. PDP is dead forever in Ekiti and so shall it be in Jesus name

As they were unable to subdue Buhari, so shall they be unable to subdue you

Lastly, any evil finger quoting me, father they shall face the judgment of God!

Awon omo oloripelebe shall not have dominion over your life!

E gbadura....

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by NwaAmaikpe: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked

Ekiti people should be wise.
The gods have given them expo.

Fayemi is badluck.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by waloma(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Rigel95(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
APC A party of demonic blood suckers

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by sanchybaby: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by DWJOBScom(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Wetin Ekiti get way all these men battle themselves over it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by iamswizz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Gapsy101(m): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hun
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by inoki247: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
iz own cup of tea...

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by boxypane(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
My country. Costus spectabilis has been embarrassed.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Benekruku(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
The crowd at that rally was massive

If one should go by that crowd, Fayose and his candidate have already lost Ekiti

The turn-out was just too much

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by ademoladeji(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Politics is a bloody game...

You shed blood to contest
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by hassanvic(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
I wish him quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by dyn1800: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Speedy recovery sir

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Abatsam111(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Village people @ work. In Ekiti human being can fly in broad daylight.

Meanwhile, I am very broke right now and need money urgently, kindly contact me for any of these services:
* Article writing
* Blog design
* Logo design
* Fixing problems related to blogger platform
* Guest posting on blogs
* Facebook page/group management

You can call/whatsapp me via (070)64272729.

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by utytill(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Policeman wey follow party chieftain from Lagos come dey do crocodile dance for ekiti party chieftains. I am not understanding, Abeg who fit explanation. is is transmission?.I suggests, the psychology/mental state of our officers should be check regularly.
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Who him epp��
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by oyetunder(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Bamidele's health? He sustained his injuries while looking for his daily political bread...so stop bothering us with his conditions please. Who cares about those Nigerians who are injured while looking for their breads even in more honourable ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Mufasa27(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Benekruku:

If one should go by that crowd, Fayose and his candidate have already lost Ekiti

You mean the crowd at the pavilion

grin

15 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Lawalemi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Politics of gun. I used to think SUG election was tough until I saw Nigeria
Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by ubath(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Simple courtesy, why is Ekiti state government especially Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose the governor of Ekiti state Left out of those to be appreciated? He Created the peaceful atmosphere you people enjoyed, not until one of Copt shot the gun that broke your boss hand and leg.

4 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by gurunlocker: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Benekruku:

Lol.... You really talking about massive? Really? Did you even read the article and see where it was said that they organized people from ondo, I believe people from ondo are the one that will vote that day right?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Oluwaseun0704(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ekiti people should be wise.
The gods have given them expo.

Fayemi is badluck.

Lols. Funny you. The gods have given them expo...... If Fayemi enters, na Ifako he enter o.....lols....

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting by Vinstel: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
I wish quick recovery and long life. Get well soon MOB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope / Economic Effect Of A Devaluation Of The Currency on a MonoEconony like Nigeria / Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.