Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication (1650 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Nigerian Man Says / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Basalt(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Goodafternoon ladies and gentlemen.
Let me start by thanking the poster that claims masturbation is more evil than fornication because you made me laugh so much yesterday with your funny post.
I will like to challenge him or any of his supporter to quote any verse in the Bible where masturbation is condemned.
I will like you to be specific and not linking coitus interuptus, lust or infatuation to masturbation because theyare totally different things.

Well, without mincing words, I started masturbating since I was 13years old and at least has over 12years experience in masturbation and therefore is in the right position to speak authoritatively about it not all these hypothetical write up and beer parlor gists without any backup.

After going through the comic post
https://www.nairaland.com/4535961/masturbation-more-evil-than-fornication

I laughed when the writer mentioned the disadvantages of masturbation in which he/she included

1. Stunted growth
2. Loss of memory
3. Loss of energy
4. Poor eyesight
5. Laziness.
6. Etcetera
Well, let me use myself as example because I want to be straightforward and talk on the things I am sure of.

1. I am 6.2ft tall and weigh 81kg and I think that's not stunted growth which the poster claims affect those that masturbate.

2. Lost of memory is laughable to me, because if loss of memory is associated with masturbation, I wouldn't have been among the top 10 best graduating students in my department despite the tough department I graduated from. Those that have loss of memory are usually dull in academics.

3. Weakness is also not associated with me because I am a very energetic young man who can lift one bag of cement without any assistance, I don't think a weak man can easily lift such 50kg weight without any assistance.

4. I also don't have any history of bad eyesight and has never won any medicated glasses since I was born till now.

5. Laziness is not also associated with me by any means because after graduating as top best ten and serving my father land, the only job I was able to secure was paying me peanuts not even up to 30k.
When Ponzi scheme boomed in the year 2016, I was among those it favoured, I participated with almost everything I had then which was around #102,000 and by God's grace resigned from my job and started business with 2.9 million naira which I got through ponzi schemes.
Today I am not yet dangote but I am doing fine at my age, so masturbation didn't make me lazy.

Now let me make things clear, I don't masturbate because I can't see girls to fvck.
When I was doing my Nysc at Cross river state, I had a girlfriend. When I was in the university, I also had a girlfriend in my first year and unfortunately got a very low GP that year which made me to quit the relationship immediately and focused on my books while masturbation helped me to satisfy my sexual urge.

Even when I was actively in relationship, I use to mastrubate when my girlfriend was not around, I am not the type that pester people for anything including sex.
Though I prefer real sex to masturbation but sex is not always available and to avoid embarrassing yourself, its not a taboo if I help yourself out.

These are the advantages of masturbation

1. IT MAKES YOU CONCENTRATE: One of the reasons why I graduated with a very good GP despite the fact that I am not a genius is because I am a responsible masturbator. At times if I want to sleep and sleep is not coming forth, I take my bath and have a nice masturbation and after that sleep will come, and after sleeping, I wake up to face my books. If I was wasting my time with girls and sex, I wouldn't have had that maximum concentration in school then to build my GP.

2. IT MAKES YOU FREE FROM STD: The funny guy was busy condemning masturbation without pointing out the fact that over 90% of HIV is contacted via formication.
At least you can't contact sex via masturbation

3. Masturbation is not biblically condemned. I am still waiting for anyone to prove me wrong on this by telling me any verse where masturbation is condemned in the Bible

4. IT MAKES YOU SAVE LOTS OF MONEY...Yes, I am able to save more money because I have no burden that eats deep into my pocket. Attimes I take myself out and sqaunder money on myself without blinking an eyelid because my savings account ain't depreciating as a result of incessant demands of girlfriends.
No brazillian hairs, no buy me phone, no birthday gifts.
You all have yourself and family members to spend on

5. IT REDUCES CRIME RATE. Recently, my neighbor's daughter is about 15years old with well formed butt and boobs and at times especially on sundays, I use to stay at home and the parents are not always around because of fellowship or one thing or the other. Most times, when alone in the same flat with this endowed under aged girl, devil tempts me alot to have sex with her but I rebuke such thought through masturbation.
At times I think of Nicki minaj ass while masturbating, at times I think of Juliet Ibrahim.
Had it been I don't masturbate once everyday, I would have found it difficult to control myself and would have landed myself in jail for child abuse and dent my image in the society or form the habit of sleeping with prostitutes, but masturbation is my weapon to avoid sexual crimes.
Had it been all these rapists who molest girls masurbate efficiently like I do, there wouldn't have been all these sexual assault, unwanted pregnancy, rape etc everywhere.

Most of these rapists are hypocrites that believe that masturbation is evil but yet commit crimes behind closed doors because sex is not always available.
At least even if I am caught masturbating, nobody can jail me because its not a crime.
If you talk anyhow, I can even sue you for encroaching into my privacy but fornication can lead you not only to hell but also to jail.

With these few points of mine, I hereby affirm that masturbation is not more evil than fornication.

Argue with your ancestors.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by obynocute(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Sheuns(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
All man just dey justify him actions.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by BininKingdom: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Masturbation is very very bad for your health... Physically, Psychologically or spiritually

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Basalt(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
BininKingdom:
Masturbation is very very bad for your health... Physically, Psychologically or spiritually

That's exactly the song I keep hearing but no one is yet to logically, scientifically and even religiously backed up his claim

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Basalt(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Don't get me wrong, too much of everything is bad.

Too much of masturbation is bad for your health just as too much of fornication.

My concern and disagreement is where some people rate masturbation to be more evil than fornication.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by VanBommel(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nwanne ibu onyeara

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by FuckoffMOD: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin

I dey come make I reach toilet first grin
Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Basalt(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
VanBommel:
Nwanne ibu onyeara

Nwanne, I na emegodu nkopu

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Basalt(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
I am still waiting for Someone to biblically or scientifically prove to me that masturbation is more evil than formication.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Lonestar124: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Basalt:
I am still waiting for Someone to biblically or scientifically prove to me that masturbation is more evil than formication.
Implore upon God to give you grace to abstain from formication and masturbation.

The both are sin whether it is stated or not...you can call yourself a Christian emulating the lifestyle of Jesus and you secretly caress your manhood with vaseline..That is demonic friend.

Masturbation is a demoralized self guilty sin that doubt a Christian genuineness..... Go for deliverance if you can emancipate yourself.
Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by FellepHq(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
I wonder how most Nigerians find it hard to simply research. You see how this tread is empty since June 2, nobody has a counter argument. Am beginning to side with the president on intellectual laziness of most Nigerian youths.
Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by IamPlato(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2018

Mr. Man, the Two Are Same
Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by tenderlaw(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Kingsley10000: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
UNA NEVA TIRE FOR WANKING ISSUES...if u feel like to self-service,do it sparingly
Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Shugavee(f): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Basalt:
Goodafternoon ladies and gentlemen.
Let me start by thanking the poster that claims masturbation is more evil than fornication because you made me laugh so much yesterday with your funny post.
I will like to challenge him or any of his supporter to quote any verse in the Bible where masturbation is condemned.
I will like you to be specific and not linking coitus interuptus, lust or infatuation to masturbation because theyare totally different things.

Well, without mincing words, I started masturbating since I was 13years old and at least has over 12years experience in masturbation and therefore is in the right position to speak authoritatively about it not all these hypothetical write up and beer parlor gists without any backup.

After going through the comic post
https://www.nairaland.com/4535961/masturbation-more-evil-than-fornication

I laughed when the writer mentioned the disadvantages of masturbation in which he/she included

1. Stunted growth
2. Loss of memory
3. Loss of energy
4. Poor eyesight
5. Laziness.
6. Etcetera
Well, let me use myself as example because I want to be straightforward and talk on the things I am sure of.

1. I am 6.2ft tall and weigh 81kg and I think that's not stunted growth which the poster claims affect those that masturbate.

2. Lost of memory is laughable to me, because if loss of memory is associated with masturbation, I wouldn't have been among the top 10 best graduating students in my department despite the tough department I graduated from. Those that have loss of memory are usually dull in academics.

3. Weakness is also not associated with me because I am a very energetic young man who can lift one bag of cement without any assistance, I don't think a weak man can easily lift such 50kg weight without any assistance.

4. I also don't have any history of bad eyesight and has never won any medicated glasses since I was born till now.

5. Laziness is not also associated with me by any means because after graduating as top best ten and serving my father land, the only job I was able to secure was paying me peanuts not even up to 30k.
When Ponzi scheme boomed in the year 2016, I was among those it favoured, I participated with almost everything I had then which was around #102,000 and by God's grace resigned from my job and started business with 2.9 million naira which I got through ponzi schemes.
Today I am not yet dangote but I am doing fine at my age, so masturbation didn't make me lazy.

Now let me make things clear, I don't masturbate because I can't see girls to fvck.
When I was doing my Nysc at Cross river state, I had a girlfriend. When I was in the university, I also had a girlfriend in my first year and unfortunately got a very low GP that year which made me to quit the relationship immediately and focused on my books while masturbation helped me to satisfy my sexual urge.

Even when I was actively in relationship, I use to mastrubate when my girlfriend was not around, I am not the type that pester people for anything including sex.
Though I prefer real sex to masturbation but sex is not always available and to avoid embarrassing yourself, its not a taboo if I help yourself out.

These are the advantages of masturbation

1. IT MAKES YOU CONCENTRATE: One of the reasons why I graduated with a very good GP despite the fact that I am not a genius is because I am a responsible masturbator. At times if I want to sleep and sleep is not coming forth, I take my bath and have a nice masturbation and after that sleep will come, and after sleeping, I wake up to face my books. If I was wasting my time with girls and sex, I wouldn't have had that maximum concentration in school then to build my GP.

2. IT MAKES YOU FREE FROM STD: The funny guy was busy condemning masturbation without pointing out the fact that over 90% of HIV is contacted via formication.
At least you can't contact sex via masturbation

3. Masturbation is not biblically condemned. I am still waiting for anyone to prove me wrong on this by telling me any verse where masturbation is condemned in the Bible

4. IT MAKES YOU SAVE LOTS OF MONEY...Yes, I am able to save more money because I have no burden that eats deep into my pocket. Attimes I take myself out and sqaunder money on myself without blinking an eyelid because my savings account ain't depreciating as a result of incessant demands of girlfriends.
No brazillian hairs, no buy me phone, no birthday gifts.
You all have yourself and family members to spend on

5. IT REDUCES CRIME RATE. Recently, my neighbor's daughter is about 15years old with well formed butt and boobs and at times especially on sundays, I use to stay at home and the parents are not always around because of fellowship or one thing or the other. Most times, when alone in the same flat with this endowed under aged girl, devil tempts me alot to have sex with her but I rebuke such thought through masturbation.
At times I think of Nicki minaj ass while masturbating, at times I think of Juliet Ibrahim.
Had it been I don't masturbate once everyday, I would have found it difficult to control myself and would have landed myself in jail for child abuse and dent my image in the society or form the habit of sleeping with prostitutes, but masturbation is my weapon to avoid sexual crimes.
Had it been all these rapists who molest girls masurbate efficiently like I do, there wouldn't have been all these sexual assault, unwanted pregnancy, rape etc everywhere.

Most of these rapists are hypocrites that believe that masturbation is evil but yet commit crimes behind closed doors because sex is not always available.
At least even if I am caught masturbating, nobody can jail me because its not a crime.
If you talk anyhow, I can even sue you for encroaching into my privacy but fornication can lead you not only to hell but also to jail.

With these few points of mine, I hereby affirm that masturbation is not more evil than fornication.

Argue with your ancestors.
rightly said!! It reduces body count
Re: Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication by Basalt(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
FellepHq:
I wonder how most Nigerians find it hard to simply research. You see how this tread is empty since June 2, nobody has a counter argument. Am beginning to side with the president on intellectual laziness of most Nigerian youths.

grin
Nigerians hardly do common research.
All they do is believing every shit they are told.

That's why Marjory of them give 10% of their salary every month to their pastor, a person by far richer than them simply because he is able to brainwash them with Malachi verse.
If they are good in research, they should have quickly quote Deuteronomy 26:12 to enlighten the pastor who actually deserves the 10%.

But they never research. Most of them are not intellectually vibrant to oppose, so they resort to believing everything they hear.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Love / South African Sports Anchor Gets Erection On-air / Twins Share Same Boyfriend, Live In Harmony, Spend Money On Cosmetic Surgery To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.