Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (68639 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by ekenzify(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
deliciousgeh:

Oh...that thing she's holding is the body and blood of Jesus. Haha... Jesus has no body dear, he is now in spirit form. And when did body become iron o! [color=#006600][/color]

JESUS has a body right now.. As in, He has a body in heaven. Remember, He ascended body and soul into heaven. Remember after His resurrection, the apostles saw Him and even touched Him.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by ekenzify(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Before leaving the Catholic Church, I used to serve mass. So I kinda know some of the instruments used both 4 mass and benediction. The woman in the above pictures raised a monstrance not blessed sacrament.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
zoba88:
A lady has been trending online for the wrong reason after she was pictured lifting the 'Blessed Sacrament'
That's not Blessed Sacrament, it's monstrance (or ostensory). Blessed Sacrament is the consecrated sacramental bread, which may be placed inside a monstrance.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by FreshestManny(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is so so wrong. Even if she used a humeral veil to carry the monstrance, it is still very very WRONG for a female to carry the blessed sacrament. I don't know what she's trying to prove. Sacrileges like this cause people to be stoned to death in the past. Only the priest is allowed to carry the blessed sacrament contained in the monstrance. The only time someone who isn't a priest can carry that monstrance is when the blessed sacrament isn't in it. And the empty monstrance must still be carried with reverence using a corporal or any of the blessed linens. I was a mass server so I know what I'm saying. Too bad I can't un-see this sacrilege.

BUT
I believe that stuff she's carrying inside that monstrance isn't the real blessed sacrament.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by princetom1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
francesAlex:
may God have mercy on ur soul

Amen... And u too sis or bro
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by slim147(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
That’s just a monstrance with an ordinary bread in it . A blessed sacrament is one with the body of Jesus Christ in it .
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Beey(f): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Just a question.Why are women not allowed to carry the sacrament in the Catholic Church?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Beey(f): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
FreshestManny:
This is so so wrong. Even if she used a humeral veil to carry the monstrance, it is still very very WRONG for a female to carry the blessed sacrament. I don't know what she's trying to prove. Sacrileges like this cause people to be stoned to death in the past. Only the priest is allowed to carry the blessed sacrament contained in the monstrance. The only time someone who isn't a priest can carry that monstrance is when the blessed sacrament isn't in it. And the empty monstrance must still be carried with reverence using a corporal or any of the blessed linens. I was a mass server so I know what I'm saying. Too bad I can't un-see this sacrilege.

BUT
I believe that stuff she's carrying inside that monstrance isn't the real blessed sacrament.
So why are women not allowed to carry the sacrament in the Catholic Church?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by chrisb2r200: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Beey:
So why are women not allowed to carry the sacrament in the Catholic Church?
Everything about the Catholic church was copied from the early christians , Jesus and 12apostles....Jesus chose 12 people...all men, u knw why? Men are not easily controlled or distracted by emotions. And other qualities that a man possess that's the reason... Other catholics can explain better
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Beey(f): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Everything about the Catholic church was copied from the early christians , Jesus and 12apostles....Jesus chose 12 people...all men, u knw why? Men are not easily controlled or distracted by emotions. And other qualities that a man possess that's the reason... Other catholics can explain better
Ohh ok.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by JayB11(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
boolet:
Different shades of idolatry. undecided
U think ur da only righteous person on earth ryt?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by lobell: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
myfantasies:

So ur left ass is black

Wat about the right one undecided

Kai! You have spoil finish.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by boolet: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
JayB11:

U think ur da only righteous person on earth ryt?
Are you in my head to know what I think?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
zoba88:
A lady has been trending online for the wrong reason after she was pictured lifting the 'Blessed Sacrament'.It is only Catholics that use Blessed Sacrament and almost only priests are allowed to lift it.For the record, females are not allowed to lift it.Catholics adore and respect Blessed Sacrament. The likes of Reverends Mbaka,Ebube Munso and others perform their miracles especially by adoring Blessed Sacrament which Catholics represent three in one(Father,Son and the Holy Spirit).

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/lady-trends-online-for-wrong-reason.html

All this is mere idolatry. Any religion that elevates inanimate objects more respect that believers, is just a waste.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by fatherbeeman: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
that is the name of the ministry not Catholic church.

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by fatherbeeman: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Her name is Chika Uzim. She is a mother of three. She runs a Divine Mercy ministry in Obosi, Anambra.
She is a bishop and priest in her ministry.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by JayB11(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
boolet:

Are you in my head to know what I think?
Physically no, bt u guys always criticise n judge every catholic doctrine and/or practice. This church which practices the faith of the disciples, apostles, and early christians has over 1billion members, u can go round and keep criticizing. All da best.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
lobell:

Kai! You have spoil finish.

I learn d bad thing from you tongue
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Moshud1979: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
So blessed sacrament is now more important to the word of God (Bible) pure ignorance.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Moshud1979: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
So blessed sacrament is now more important to the word of God (Bible) , pure ignorance.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by vicuyo: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
deliciousgeh:
the only thing blessed and holy that me I know in Christianity is the Bible. Which one is blessed sacrament again.

That's a very good question
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by JoannaSedley(f): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
vicuyo:

That's a very good question
There us nothing holy about the Bible. It is a book of war. Torah ...yes
New testament... Yes
But the whole compilation is something else.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Gggg102(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Moshud1979:
So blessed sacrament is now more important to the word of God (Bible) , pure ignorance.

1. that is not blessed sacrament.

2. do you know what blessed sacrament is?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by joshingjosh(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
kenzysmith:
I rush open this thread carry vansline thinking is another thing but my dick was humble

1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
JayB11:

Physically no, bt u guys always criticise n judge every catholic doctrine and/or practice. This church which practices the faith of the disciples, apostles, and early christians has over 1billion members, u can go round and keep criticizing. All da best.
why does catholic church pray to Mary and dead saints
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by seyezy: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please study your bible and ask the holy spirit to direct your path to through gospel of our Lord Jesus christ.
EmpresFIDEL:
they always criticize catholic yet they want to copy everything about us.. it is well
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
deliciousgeh:
the only thing blessed and holy that me I know in Christianity is the Bible. Which one is blessed sacrament again.
yes that's where ur knowledge limits u to. U can read more on line
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
JayB11:

Hallucinating due to dementia. The Catholic Church is beyond ur novice castigation.
Do you want me to take a walk to the road, snap the sign board and post it for you?

I don't need to castigate the Catholic Church, she is a mother of all harlots.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Thunder from above will locate her..she is nothing but fake. no catholic church bears such a name
Many years ago, one woman close to where i schooled claimed Mary appeared to her, Catholics in the region flogged to her village to worship in the spot she claimed she saw Mary. After a while, the dust cleared, every one returned to their homes, she became a Catholic prophetess. The place is still there today. But catholics will rather live in denial and cover their ills.

The Catholic Mary is a demon anyways.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

Many years ago, one woman close to where i schooled claimed Mary appeared to her, Catholics in the region flogged to her village to worship in the spot she claimed she saw Mary. After a while, the dust cleared, every one returned to their homes, she became a Catholic prophetess. The place is still there today. But catholics will rather live in denial and cover their ills.

The Catholic Mary is a demon anyways.
Dont say what u dont know
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
evidence from Bible

christianity is not like such religion where they need somebody to do the interpretation

i mean the religion of bokoharam
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
I can see that most people commenting here are all saying this is an abomination and that Jesus should come soon just because the woman is carrying an inanimate object. Any elevation of any other person, object, animal or thing above the bible, the name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit is mere idolatry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Worship Service || May 5, 2024 / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.