Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe (16316 Views)

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by bmlsbmls: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

The part way for Nigerian Doctors to work abroad is clear. Write their board exams and get certified. No extra training. The partway for other healthcare professionals is clumsy, except nurses. Pharmacist have to do a full 52weeks retraining even with the bogus PharmD. It's a big shame for our system. Lab Scientist have to relinquish their megalomanic title to become technicians in Australia and phlebotomist in US. It's a jungle out there man. MBBS trumps it all and all the time.
you don't even know the reason why they're assessed as technicians instead of scientists. well, AIMS webpage is there. But seriously, stop acting like you know all about biomedical science. BMLS and MBBS are both different and distinct profession
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
MrBigiman:

[s]
I am currently assisting a Lab Scientist in the UK pathway. Check all over nairaland and see whether there's a topic like that, Check for nurses, check for Doctors. Then go figure why it's so. Lab technicians are going nowhere, except to be phlebotomists in US. If u need help though, I may be moved to assist[/s].

You are a bloody lying loafer. A colleague currently working in Baltimore, Maryland registered and wrote his ASCPi to practice as a Medical laboratory Scientist while here in Nigeria.
Another friend recently migrated to Australia after writting and passing the Australian Institute of Medical Scientists (AIMS) exams as an Internationally trained Medical Scientist. Infact he moved with his family. But many physician travel from nigeria but go over there to seek pharmacy assistants and phlebotomists jobs or at worst cab driving jobs to keep body and soul together while they struggle to write and pass exams.

You are propagating your ignorance and illiteracy here.

Do you want proofs on the pathways and requirements for internationally educated Medical Scientists in Advanced countries?

4 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Jman06:
They can't even properly treat malaria and typhoid!

I laugh at Nigerian medical doctors. They always claim to know it all, yet our politicians and wealthy elites go abroad to treat malaria!

I wish the national assembly could pass a bill making autopsies compulsory for all deaths in our hospitals. It'll help to expose the incompetencies of our medical doctors!!

A good number of deaths in nigerians hospitals can be traceable to physicians and their incompetencies. When the patients die they usually tell the patients' relatives 'they were brought in late'. I've witnessed a couple of such cases first hand.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Unigrad: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
phase1:

You are a bloody lying loafer. A colleague currently working in Baltimore, Maryland registered and wrote his ASCPi to practice as a Medical laboratory Scientist while here in Nigeria.
Another friend recently migrated to Australia after writting and passing the Australian Institute of Medical Scientists (AIMS) exams as an Internationally trained Medical Scientist. Infact he moved with his family. But many physician travel from nigeria but go over there to seek pharmacy assistants and phlebotomists job to keep body and soul together while they struggle to write and pass exams.

Do you want proves on the pathways and requurements for internationally educated Scientist in Advanced countries?

Can you give me the pathway to practice in abroad?
I'm a medical laboratory scientist.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Jman06(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
phase1:

A good number of deaths in nigerians hospitals can be traceable to physicians and their incompetencies. When the patients die they usually tell the patients' relatives 'they were brought in late'. I've witnessed a couple of such cases first hand.
You're right bro. I have witnessed that too.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
phase1:

Another friend recently migrated to Australia after writting and passing the Australian Institute of Medical Scientists (AIMS) exams as an Internationally trained Medical Scientist. Infact he moved with his family. But many physician travel from nigeria but go over there to seek pharmacy assistants and phlebotomists job to keep body and soul together while they struggle to write and pass exams.

Do you want proves on the pathways and requurements for internationally educated Scientist in Advanced countries?

U should be ashamed that a scientist left here to become a technician.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Restroom: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
What so special about been a doctor that you are si proud of?

Where you born with it?

On the day of death, will it save you ?

Two doctors died in ubth in January and February......2018

Where are their licenses today?
Can anyone else use it today?

So what is the big deal about been a doctor?

Remember Neato C song?

Kini Big Deal? Kini Big Deal?
I guess you do....

Mr.Biggy, whatever your name is....life is too short.....to be carried away by the emotions of the title you bear as a doctor!

You were not born a doctor.....
At death, we all die the death common to all mortals.....

Whatever you acquire in school is simply a paper qualification, a title that can't change the day you are going to die!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
phase1:

You are right. Even internationally, late presentation to the hospital is one of the major causes of preventable deaths
One of the factors behind late presentation are idiots claiming to be doctors. Back then when I was doing my M2 posting in neurology unit I remember a 12 yr old girl was brought in. The girl was treated by a pharamcist for 5 weeks for persistent malaria instead of meningitis just because he was able to elicit headache and fever being a quack claiming to be a doctor, he couldn't elicit kernigs and brudzinki's sign of meningitis and only referred the parents to the hospital after d girl has develop cranial nerve 8 palsy(sensorineural deafness). Neurologists are not magicians... use of corticosteriods has limits to wic it can remedy the situation..the girl has to go deaf for life....when they get home they will spread falsehood that Nigerian doctors are duns while actually d fault is traceable to the d idiot that calls himself pharmacist. Just a course of ceftriaxone 2g iv 2x/d for 12 days could have prevented the damage. Even the best doctor in d world cant reverse that damage.
Do u ever reason why UK health sector is perfect? The government pays everything. Health checkups are free. The patient goes freely to the hospital to see a 'doctor' not a quack claiming doctor.
Imagine an idiot calling himself a pharmacist saying the only difference btw them and a doctor is surgery. What do u know about morbid pathology,chemical pathology,hematology,cardiology,neurology,O&G,paediatrics,rheumatology,nephrology,pulmonolgy,psychiatry,gastroenterology?

A medlab lab scientist claims to be equivalent in knowledge with a physician but forgets that diagnosis of most lifethreatening conditions are made on clinical grounds ,laboratory tests being only confirmatory. Ofcourse a physician doesn't need laboratory results to diagnose Rheumatoid fever,meningitis, cerebrovascular insult,Congestive cardiac failure,Infective Endocarditis, passive congestion of liver, testicular torsion, and etc. Infact 90% of diagnosis in neurology are made accurately on clinical grounds alone.
Johesuites don't know the kind of favour they are abusing. The day a medical doctor becomes president of Nigeria that is the day that the 1:3 relativity obtainable in uk will be restored and the place of a medical doctor in the health sector not rivalled by idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by sartorius(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Asides doctors, therapist,radiographers,and nurses are high in demand

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
sartorius:
Asides doctors, therapist,radiographers,and nurses are high in demand

Apart from Nurses, trully radiographers are in shortage of occupation, however doing a 52weeks non paid revalidation, makes it difficult.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:

You are right. Even internationally, late presentation to the hospital is one of the major causes of preventable deaths
One of the factors behind late presentation are idiots claiming to be doctors. Back then when I was doing my M2 posting in neurology unit I remember a 12 yr old girl was brought in. The girl was treated by a pharamcist for 5 weeks for persistent malaria instead of meningitis just because he was able to elicit headache and fever being a quack claiming to be a doctor, he couldn't elicit kernigs and brudzinki's sign of meningitis and only referred the parents to the hospital after d girl has develop cranial nerve 8 palsy(sensorineural deafness). Neurologists are not magicians... use of corticosteriods has limits to wic it can remedy the situation..the girl has to go deaf for life....when they get home they will spread falsehood that Nigerian doctors are duns while actually d fault is traceable to the d idiot that calls himself pharmacist. Just a course of ceftriaxone 2g iv 2x/d for 12 days could have prevented the damage. Even the best doctor in d world cant reverse that damage.
Do u ever reason why UK health sector is perfect? The government pays everything. Health checkups are free. The patient goes freely to the hospital to see a 'doctor' not a quack claiming doctor.
Imagine an idiot calling himself a pharmacist saying the only difference btw them and a doctor is surgery. What do u know about morbid pathology,chemical pathology,hematology,cardiology,neurology,O&G,paediatrics,rheumatology,nephrology,pulmonolgy,psychiatry,gastroenterology?

A medlab lab scientist claims to be equivalent in knowledge with a physician but forgets that diagnosis of most lifethreatening conditions are made on clinical grounds ,laboratory tests being only confirmatory. Ofcourse a physician doesn't need laboratory results to diagnose Rheumatoid fever,meningitis, cerebrovascular insult,Congestive cardiac failure,Infective Endocarditis, passive congestion of liver, testicular torsion, and etc. Infact 90% of diagnosis in neurology are made accurately on clinical grounds alone.
Johesuites don't know the kind of favour they are abusing. The day a medical doctor becomes president of Nigeria that is the day that the 1:3 relativity obtainable in uk will be restored and the place of a medical doctor in the health sector not rivalled by idiots.

During my internship I witnessed a patient die through administration of wrong blood type by a house officer. That blood was crossmatched by a physician (pathologist) working in the laboratory during call.

In another case, a house officer administered a wrong drug preparation on a patient with hepatitis at the emergency and the patient died within few minutes. His senior colleagues told the relatives he was brought in late, called the HO into the office privately, scolded him and made him understand he killed the patient, they also asked him where he graduated from. It was dramatic but how would I feel it were my relative I asked myself.
I was privy to all these because I was posted to laboratory at the emergency.

There are so many cases such as these and the day Nigerian patients start asking real questions about the death of their relatives in Nigerian hospitals such as seeking second opinions and litigations. Many overglorified charlatans who call themselves physicians will be cooling off in jails for professional malpractice after losing their licenses.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

During my internship I witnessed a patient die through administration of wrong blood type by a house officer. That blood was crossmatched by a physician (pathologist) working in the laboratory during call.

In another case, a house officer administered a wrong drug preparation on a patient with hepatitis at the emergency and the patient died within few minutes. His senior colleagues told the relatives he was brought in late, called the HO into the office privately, scolded him and made him understand he killed the patient, they also asked him where he graduated from. It was dramatic but how would I feel it were my relative I asked myself.

There are so many cases such as these and the day Nigerian patients start asking real questions about the death of their relatives in Nigerian hospitals such as seeking second opinions and litigations. Many overglorified charlatans who call themselves physicians will be cooling off in jails for professional malpractice after losing their licenses.

Atleast any mistake will be fully attributable to the physician not idiots claiming physicians making mistakes then the physician go to jail.
Only then could everyone know his/her limitations in d health sector. Only then could you see standard practise. By right it is the hematologist and gastroenterologists that are supposed to handle those issues closing. The houseofficer & registers r only to carry out orders n go on ward rounds with d consultant. You would see how many johesuites could rot in prison for claiming to be physicians.

If at all those scenarios are true , atleast the intervention was aimed properly.
You lines are filled with lies, the HO doesn't compose prescriptions, the counsultant does that, the Ho only carries out d order. You say his senior colleagues cautioned him/her n allowed u to eavesdrop? Nonsense!

Let's see how the health sector goes in few years from now.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

Everyday u take ur lies a notch further. Lies don't last for long phase 1. Doctors are drivers of the industry and will remain so for eternity.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:

Atleast any mistake will be fully attributable to the physician not idiots claiming physicians making mistakes then the physician go to jail.
Only then could everyone know his/her limitations in d health sector. Only then could you see standard practise. By right it is the hematologist and gastroenterologists that are supposed to handle those issues closing. The houseofficer & registers r only to carry out orders n go on ward rounds with d consultant. You would see how many johesuites could rot in prison for claiming to be physicians.

If at all those scenarios are true , atleast the intervention was aimed properly.
You lines are filled with lies, the HO doesn't compose prescriptions, the counsultant does that, the Ho only carries out d order. You say his senior colleagues cautioned him/her n allowed u to eavesdrop? Nonsense!

I'm not expecting you to believe, the drug the HO adminstered were not properly administered and that led to the avoidable death of that patient.
He was scolded when it was too late and he even came out crying. He graduated from lasuth. All clinical staffs except the deceased patient relatives knew what transpired.

Yes I am an advocate for proper regulation of the health sector and quackery is traceable mainly to the greed of physicians.
You open fake side labs and unregistered pharmacies and train quacks after collecting fees from them. The quacks invade the health sector and unleashes mayhem on patients.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

I'm not expecting you to believe, the drug the HO adminstered were not properly administered and that led to the avoidable death of that patient.
He was scolded when it was too late and he even came out crying. He graduated from lasuth. All clinical staffs except the deceased patient relatives knew what transpired.

Yes I am an advocate for proper regulation of the health sector and quackery is traceable mainly to the greed of physicians.
You open fake side labs and unregistered pharmacies and train quacks after collecting fees from them. The quacks invade the health sector and unleashes mayhem on patients.

The MDCN act is clear on Doctors opening clinical labs. It's lab scientist opening Clinical labs that is the problem in this country. A lab sceintist can only open a medical Lab, but many follow quackery religiously, and turn back to scream about Doctors.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

The Regulation shall be phasing out of johesuites claiming doctors. You will soon see for yourself.
The pharmacist that treated malaria instead of meningitis he was trained by a doctor right? Nonsense!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by JoannaSedley(f): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:

The Regulation shall be phasing out of johesuites claiming doctors. You will soon see for yourself.
The pharmacist that treated malaria instead of meningitis he was trained by a doctor right? Nonsense!
You should've tackled the scenarios instead of jumping upandan.

..When malpractice lawyers understands exactly what they studied and start suing people left, right and centre....peeps will sit up.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:

I agree with you that physicians who train quacks, run unregistered pharmacies and laboratories should be thrown into jail as mandated by the constitution.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

The MDCN act is clear on Doctors opening clinical labs. It's lab scientist opening Clinical labs that is the problem in this country. A lab sceintist can only open a medical Lab, but many follow quackery religiously, and turn back to scream about Doctors.

There is nowhere in the MDCN act that allows you to open a medical laboratory practice.
It only says you can learn 'Medical laboratory PRACTICALS in medical school.

Practice and practicals are different things entirely. Scientists went to court, argued it and won.

Stop misleading people. Only the MLSCN act 11 of 2003 allows anyone to do medical laboratory practice and that person is the Medical Scientist.
The reason why many of you are not in jail is because ministers of health who are always physicians always intefere with inspectorate jobs of MLSCN, PCN, Nursing councils to give you guys a soft landing. In one word 'impunity' is the reason why your illegalities thrive.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

Everyday u take ur lies a notch further. Lies don't last for long phase 1. Doctors are drivers of the industry and will remain so for eternity.

Like I said, you are not expected to belive you and I know these things happen but you have the right to play ostrich.

As for being 'drivers'. The administrative status quo in the health sector is being challenged and we are not ones shaking. It is you the 'driver' who released tons of memos and letters during a strike that didn't affect you and that is not a sign of a 'comfortable driver'. cheesy

Things are definitely changing you'll agree with me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

There is nowhere in the MDCN act that allows you to open a medical laboratory practice.
It only says you can learn 'Medical laboratory PRACTICALS in medical school.

Practice and practicals are different things entirely. Scientists went to court, argued it and won.

Stop misleading people. Only the MLSCN act 11 of 2003 allows anyone to do medical laboratory practice and that person is the Medical Scientist.
The reason why many of you are not in jail is because ministers of health who are always physicians always intefere with inspectorate jobs of MLSCN, PCN, Nursing councils to give you guys a soft landing. In one word 'impunity' is the reason why your illegalities thrive.

Stop deceiving the public. Doctors can own Clinical labs and he is protected by the MDCN act to do so. I have documents to validate my assertion, but won't spoonfeed u in ur ignorance today.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

Stop deceiving the public. Doctors can own Clinical labs and he is protected by the MDCN act to do so. I have documents to validate my assertion, but won't spoonfeed u in ur ignorance today.

Oga go to the National judicial library and peruse the original copy of the MDCN act. What is written therein is 'laboratory practical'. I repeat professional practice is not school practicacl and the Courts have affirmed this against the physicians. Even in the school practical it is the Scientists that teach the physicians in training just as pharmacists teach the Physicians, Scientists, and others Pharmacology.

Don't let your seniors deceive you. The only reason you are allowed to run your fake labs and pharmacies without knowledge of principles and methodologies of those tests is because of the caveat which the impunity of the health minister (who is a physician) grants you and that will change very soon. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

Oga go to the National judicial library and peruse the original copy of the MDCN act. What is written therein is laboratory practical. I repeat professional practice is not school practical and the Courts have affirmed this against the physicians. Even in the school practical it is the Scientists that teach the physicians in training.

Don't let your seniors deceive you. The only reason you are allowed to run your fake labs without knowledge of principles and methodologies of those tests is because of the caveat with the impunity of the health minister (who is a physician) grants you. Shikena!

Enjoy ur lies. Clinalancet, Union Diagnostics , total health care Diagnostics are headed by pathologist, gynaecologist and pathologists respectively. Johesu leader should go there and enforce the lies he is proliferating, let's see if he won't be in jail.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

Enjoy ur lies. Clinalancet, Union Diagnostics , total health care Diagnostics are headed by pathologist, gynaecologist and pathologists respectively. Johesu leader should go there and enforce the lies he is proliferating, let's see if he won't be in jail.

Do you know how much bribe these labs pay to the ministry of health? Do you know how much kickbacks they pay to CMDs and consultants in order to invade our teaching hospitals and extort our patients. These CMDs and MD then starve our teaching laboratories of funds, reagents, equipments so that patients can be diverted to these thieving unregistered diagnostic companies where they are extorted without mercy.

We know that's why you've been advocating for privatization of laboratory and radiography services so that you can milk poor innocent patients through the back door while at the same stiffling JOHESU who puts you in check.

Listen, the more you talk the more we'll open cans of worms. Beat it.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

Do you know how much bribe these labs pay to the ministry of health? Do you know how much kickbacks they pay to CMDs and consultants in order to invade our teaching hospitals and extort our patients. These CMDs and MD then starve our teaching laboratories of funds, reagents, equipments so that patients can be diverted to these thieving unregistered diagnostic companies where they extorted without mercy.

We know that's why you've been advocating for privatization of laboratory and radiography services so that you can milk poor innocent patients through the back door while at the same stiffling JOHESU who puts you in check.

Listen, the more you talk the more we'll open cans of worms. Beat it.

Shamefully for u, Clinalancet, pathcare, Clinic, Mecure, are all international Labs. It's the shanty labs opened by MLS graduates that are death trap, diagnosing malaria, typhoid and staph all day long. Clinalancet and pathcare are top players where u'll be glad to be employed as a technician. The link below is a good read to show the decay in our lab and how ASMLCSN destroyed laboratory Medicine.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/concern-over-silence-on-pathologistslab-scientists-battle-in-hospitals-by-achilleus-chud-uchegbu/

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

Shamefully for u, Clinalancet, pathcare, Clinic, Mecure, are all international Labs. It's the shanty labs opened by MLS graduates that are death trap, diagnosing malaria, typhoid and staph all day long. Clinalancet and pathcare are top players where u'll be glad to be employed as a technician. The link below is a good read to show the decay in our lab and how ASMLCSN destroyed laboratory Medicine.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/concern-over-silence-on-pathologistslab-scientists-battle-in-hospitals-by-achilleus-chud-uchegbu/

Whether they international labs or not is not our cup of tea. The question is are they properly registered with the MLSCN the national accrediting body? These Indian labs come here and break regulatory laws in cahoot with your fattened CMDs because of greed.

Can a Nigerian owned lab go to India or Australia to set up shop without accredition from the proper regulatory bodies like the AIMS because it is 'International' as it has crossed the border?

Your physicians are responsible for rot in the laboratory system, they held sway for many years in that sector until the MLSCN act was enacted by Nigerians asking you to go back to your consulting rooms (your primary constituency) and stop killing patients with fake laboratory reports so the Scientist who is trained in the principle and methodologies of running a proper laboratory can take his rightful place as that's what he is trained for.

Google up EL-Labs it is a Scientist-owned fully accredited laboratory with International standard certifications.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by JoannaSedley(f): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Biggy has been horsewhipped.... grin grin Don't bother quoting me, biggy.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
phase1:

Whether they international labs or not is not our cup of tea. The question is are they properly registered with the MLSCN the national accrediting body? These Indian labs come here and break regulatory laws in cahoot with your fattened CMDs because of greed.

Can a Nigerian owned lab go to India or Australia to set up shop without accredition from the proper regulatory bodies like the AIMS because it is 'International' as it has crossed the border?

Your physicians are responsible for rot in the laboratory system, they held sway for many years in that sector until the MLSCN act was enacted by Nigerians asking you to go back to your consulting rooms (your primary constituency) and stop killing patients with fake laboratory reports so the Scientist who is trained in the principle and methodologies of running a proper laboratory can take his rightful place as that's what he is trained for.

Google up EL-Labs it is a Scientist-owned fully accredited laboratory with International standard certifications.

MDCN accredited those Labs a pathological labs and not scientist Lab and that is what it is.Nothing Lab scientists can do about it. Biobelemoye should have visited there if the mopol men at the entrance won't deflate his obese abdomen.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

MDCN accredited those Labs a pathological labs and not scientist Lab and that is what it is.Nothing Lab scientists can do about it. Biobelemoye should have visited there if the mopol men at the entrance won't deflate his obese abdomen.

No where in MDCN act gives it the power to accredit medical laboratory practice. The court have said so therefore it remains illegal for physicians to accredit a medical laboratory when they don't even know the constituents of Leishman stain or even the working principle of Gram stain reaction. It is an anomaly that Nigerians will correct in due time.

Your personal lame hatred for JOhesu leaders won't change the truth.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Unigrad: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:

This post is as stupid as the writer.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Unigrad: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
TempoJames:

This post must be from a stupid person.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Unigrad:
This post is as stupid as the writer.

I'm proud not to be a johesuite. Losers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 22 more Coronavirus Patients / Vwaere Daiso: Installer Of Faulty Elevator Handed Over To Police – LASG / JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.