Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe (16373 Views)

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2018
nelszx:

What knowledge do you even have it baffles me when you come here to tell me laboratory matters somethìng I know like the back of my palm. How many DNA test quite laughable ..... do you know the commonly done genotype test is a DNA test. Or do you want me to lecture you on DNA paternity test using pcr technique. I'm ready to lecture You, you can't lecture what you don't know.

Oga calm down no one is trying to be a doctor if I had wanted to be one I'd have been one. Need I tell you how many pathologist had told me to go and read medicine and come major in pathology? The other day I saw a woman that one of you diagnosed to be having CML of out curiosity I did a blood film and FBC yet she didn't fall into the FAB criteria. How can you say someone has leukaemia of wbc of 45,000, No blast cells but more neutrophilic leukocytosis and place her on chemo while the poor woman had no trace of it in her blood film and was suffering from leukemoid reaction.

I just called the Dr and gave him my opinion on the patient management (does that make me a Dr?). Since we haven't gotten to that stage of using molecular techniques for microbial identification yet patients will wait for result. The reason why results are communicated to physicians while they wait for the real antibiotic to rid the condition. The part result given is to aid in patient treatment. If I culture salmonella and communicate to you I expect you know what antibiotic to administer while waiting for the sensitivity result.

BTW any physician who uses widal test as a basis of diagnosis in treatment enteric fever is a murderer and only subjecting the patient to antimicrobial resistance. Diagnosis of typhoid is either via stool or blood culture.

For real? You used FAB to stage CML? You can never be better than a pathologist. Technician! FAB is for AML and ALL. I like sharing knowledge from my reservoir. It won't take away my FMCpath. We classify CMl into chronic,Accelerated and Blast phase. It is the blast phase that is likely confused with film of leukemoid rxn. 85% patient present at d chronic phase and diagnosis using a blood film is accurate though cant be a substitute for FISH. You should pay for the knowledge I'm imparting on you.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 6:25am On Jun 08, 2018
nelszx:

Carry out a study and find out if this claim is true
Well you can open a lab but the constitution states your license is quite useless to run one. Your rights are unconstitutional so you need a license to run your own hospital lab cos mlscn accredits and regulates labs attached to clinics lol

The guy keep fooling himself. Tell him to quote the section of the MDCN act that empowers him to run his fake lab and he'll go mute like a sitting duck. cheesy
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

This is what ur Nigerian leaders decieve u to believe. Now u need the number of an ignoramus that blow outrageous grammar to sound intelligent. When in fact he'll be absorbed in a Psychaitric home if he said the same outside the shores of this country. Thankfully the pathways for Scientist, Pathologist and Biomedics have been stated in the RCPath webiste, which u seek to get shelter from.

Below is a link to career pathways for RCPath and their designations, if u are smart enough to re-educate urself.

https://www.rcpath.org/discover-pgathology/i-want-a-career-studying.html

You are pained you getting asswhopped in public glare. The link you gave didn't disprove my assertion. It even helped to prove that Biomedical Scientists are also entitled to the RCPATH fellowships in UK. Something your empty-headed physicians deny Nigerian Scientists due to your insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Unigrad:
God will continue to bless you Sir.
Can I have your contact?

uwanile@yopmail.com
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2018
phase1:

You are pained you getting asswhopped in public glare. The link you gave didn't disprove my assertion. It even helped to prove that Biomedical Scientists are also entitled to the RCPATH fellowships in UK. Something your empty-headed physicians deny Nigerian Scientists due to your insecurity.

Kindly try and be intelligent even if for once. I never argued about fellowship with u. But the fact that a consultant Pathologist must have a medical degree and that is RCPath standard. So ur teachers coming back with FRpath and lying that it equates with consultant pathologist only seek to keep u ignorant. A lab scientist telling me she is a Chemical pathologist didn't only deserve not being employed, but clearly deserved arrest.

Now u are trying to shift the goal post to fellowship.

Circumstantiality is a manic symptom. Get help
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2018
nelszx:

Even a student in 300l knows widal isn't a diagnostic tool/test for typhoid fever. And that for diagnostic purpose there has to be a 4 fold rise in titre (this I lecture doctors for free who upon seeing a titre of 1/80 will load the patient on ceftazidime - poor management).
You say you're what again 1/188 oh my goodness which school threw you out please?

Lol.. the guy really shocked me with his outrageous widal titres, yet claims to have a FRCPATH. God help Nigerian patients in the hands of these physicians.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2018
nelszx:

Why then are you begging to be part of the negotiation if you aren't the loser

Doctors are not begging but asking.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

Kindly try and be intelligent even if for once. I never argued about fellowship with u. But the fact that a consultant Pathologist must have a medical degree and that is RCPath standard. So ur teachers coming back with FRpath and lying that it equates with consultant pathologist only seek to keep u ignorant. A lab scientist telling me she is a Chemical pathologist didn't only deserve not being employed, but clearly deserved arrest.

Now u are trying to shift the goal post to fellowship.

Circumstantiality is a manic symptom. Get help

Gary moore with his FRCPATH work as a Consultant Haematologist (which is a branch of pathology). If she has the proper postgraduate qualifications in Chem path as a Medical Scientist like Gary moore does you can't arrest her. She'll have to arrest you instead for being dumbheaded.

Pathology is a study opened to Medical Scientists. It is not a title like 'physician' and 'medical Scientist' which are protected by law.

Let me show the generic definition of 'pathologist'. It did not mention physician.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by 0key2: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2018
TempoJames:

For real? You used FAB to stage CML? You can never be better than a pathologist. Technician! FAB is for AML and ALL. I like sharing knowledge from my reservoir. It won't take away my FMCpath. We classify CMl into chronic,Accelerated and Blast phase. It is the blast phase that is likely confused with film of leukemoid rxn. 85% patient present at d chronic phase and diagnosis using a blood film is accurate though cant be a substitute for FISH. You should pay for the knowledge I'm imparting on you.

I appreciate this insight. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2018
phase1:

Gary moore with his FRCPATH work as a Consultant Haematologist (which is a branch of pathology). If she has the proper postgraduate qualifications in Chem path as a Medical Scientist like Gary moore does you can't arrest her. She'll have to arrest you instead for being dumbheaded.

Pathology is a study opened to Medical Scientists. It is not a title like 'physician' and 'medical Scientist' which are protected by law.

Let me show the generic definition of 'pathologist'. It did not mention physician.

It's a Wikipedia article kid. Be intelligent enough to read through the article and get the requirements to be a pathologist in that same article and stop being ignorantly loquacious.

If RCPath say a pathologist must have a degree in Medicine, then an ignoramus like u have no case.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

It's a Wikipedia article kid. Be intelligent enough to read through the article and get the requirements to be a pathologist in that same article and stop being ignorantly loquacious.

If RCPath say a pathologist must have a degree in Medicine, then an ignoramus like u have no case.
Your link disproves nothing.

You are daft but I'll keep trying to educate you. The College is called Royal college of Pathologists and I've proven to you that there are Medical Scientists who are products of that College. I've given you links, verifiable names of Nigerian and Uk Scientists like who are Fellows of the college. Yet you remain incredulously numbskulled.

Why not tell your NMA to write a memo as usual to the UK and US college of pathologists to withdraw their certifications because they are not physicians and that your ego feels deflated that Scientists are members and fellows of the royal college of pathologists. Stone age man.

You remain laughable in the comity of civilized humans.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2018
phase1:

Your link disproves nothing.

You are daft but I'll keep trying to educate you. The College is called Royal college of Pathologists and I've proven to you that there are Medical Scientists who are products of that College. I've given you links, verifiable names of Nigerian and Uk Scientists like who are Fellows of the college. Yet you remain incredulously numbskulled.

Why not tell your NMA to write a memo as usual to the UK and US college of pathologists to withdraw their certifications because they are not physicians and that your ego feels deflated that Scientists are members and fellows of the royal college of pathologists. Stone age man.

You remain laughable in the comity of civilized humans.

I have given u a link to proof that RCpath, which is headed by Doctor, does fellowship for lab scientists. But they have three different pathways: The Consultant pathologist (Strictly for Doctors), the Biomedical Scientist, and the Clinical scientist pathway, but u have chosen the way of dumbness, despite a short and clear link. I have also shown a link to proof that RCPath board is headed by Medical doctors, who constitute 80% of the board, a thing Lab technicians like u would have kicked against.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

I have given u a link to proof that RCpath, which is headed by Doctor, does fellowship for lab scientists. But they have three different pathways: The Consultant pathologist (Strictly for Doctors), the Biomedical Scientist, and the Clinical scientist pathway, but u have chosen the way of dumbness, despite a short and clear link. I have also shown a link to proof that RCPath board is headed by Medical doctors, who constitute 80% of the board, a thing Lab technicians like u would have kicked against.

The likes of Prof Ken mills who is a haematologist and member of Board of RCPATH are not physicians. He is a biomedical scientist and a member of that board. 50% of Board of Governors of ASCP in US are Clinical laboratory Scientists go to website.

These are things you overglorified stone age nigerian wardmen and butchers who parade yourselves in contaminated ward coats think should never happen in Nigeria.

You are talking to a Medical Scientist and a researcher and I'm happy to always school you like I've always done to your appreciative superiors. If you won't learn Nigerians will learn.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
phase1:

The likes of Prof Ken mills who is a haematologist and member of Board of RCPATH are not physicians. He is biomedical scientist and a member of that board. 50% of Board of Governors of ASCP in US are Clinical laboratory Scientists go to website.

These are things you overglorified stone age nigerian wardmen and butchers who parade yourselves in contaminated ward coats think should never happen in Nigeria.

You are talking to a Medical Scientist and a researcher and I'm happy to always school you like I've always done to your appreciative superiors. If you won't learn Nigerians will learn.

U seem too daft, show me a foeriegn lab scientist that addresses himself as a Pathologist or forever remain dumb. Don't ever quote me if u choose to remain unintelligent
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

U seem too daft, show me a foeriegn lab scientist that addresses himself as a Pathologist or forever remain dumb. Don't ever quote me if u choose to remain unintelligent

Prof Ken mills, gary moore etc are haematologists (a subspecialty of pathology like chem path which you claim exclusive right to).

There are so many of them abroad. Even Medical Scientists report and interprete Histopathology slides.

1 Like

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
phase1:

Prof Ken mills, gary moore etc are haematologists (a subspecialty of pathology like chem path which you claim exclusive right to).

There are so many of them abroad. Even Medical Scientists report and interprete Histopathology slides.

After completing fellowship, u have to wait another 7years to report. Did they call any of them pathologist, or clinical scientist?, stop being cranky.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

After completing fellowship, u have to wait another 7years to report. Did they call any of them pathologist, or clinical scientist?, stop being cranky.

Tell your NMA (national morons association) to write a protest letter to the royal college of pathologists and ASCP to kick out the Scientists on their Board of governors and stop conferring postgraduate certificate fellowships on Medical Scientists who have passed the exams because it makes you overglorified wardmen insecure.

Give them an ultimatum and threaten to go on strike when they refuse. I'm sure the Americans and the Brits will listen. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by JoannaSedley(f): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
The whipping continues.

B..I..g..g..y cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

Doctors are not begging but asking.
Why asking to be part of a negotiation of a strike you condemned? Because of negotiation you now remember we work as a team but all these while NMA claim others aren't part of the team as they are the sole player in the game (important player as they called themselves).

When they (NMA and cronies) want to go into collective bargaining with FG, do they remember that there're other players in the team? Yet you go bargain your own and make resolution with government not to increase that of the other players (In their absence) else you'll downtool. That's what they have been hammering on "reminding government the collective bargaining signed in 2014"

Exactly what Sen. Shehu Sani saw but was condemned by the NMA and cohort(exactly what's playing out now).

2 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
nelszx:

Why asking to be part of a negotiation of a strike you condemned? Because of negotiation you now remember we work as a team but all these while NMA claim others aren't part of the team as they are the sole player in the game (important player as they called themselves).

When they (NMA and cronies) want to go into collective bargaining with FG, do they remember that there're other players in the team? Yet you go bargain your own and make resolution with government not to increase that of the other players (In their absence) else you'll downtool. That's what they have been hammering on "reminding government the collective bargaining signed in 2014"

Exactly what Sen. Shehu Sani saw but was condemned by the NMA and cohort(exactly what's playing out now).

Don't drop ur intelligence at the altar of sentiments. Doctors need to be part of negotiation for paying health workers. I cannot lead a team and not determine the pay of my surbodinates. Just like paying my Scientist at the clinic the same with my Doctor, it won't work.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

Don't drop ur intelligence at the altar of sentiments. Doctors need to be part of negotiation for paying health workers. I cannot lead a team and not determine the pay of my surbodinates. Just like paying my Scientist at the clinic the same with my Doctor, it won't work.

Part of the negotiation
To do what please if I may ask
No matter the outcome of the ADR their salaries or negotiation wouldn't be a par with doctors know that for sure. But why will a doctor determine what others earn doesn't that sound stupid in your ear? You have bargained yours without them let them bargain theirs without you. After all, it's collective bargaining
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by Eldorado14: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

Chai..most times when I see comments from mrbigiman I shake my head.
Who are you to determine the pay of the "subodinates" at the federal level or state level? Are you the employer? Is NMA the employer?
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
nelszx:

Part of the negotiation
To do what please if I may ask
No matter the outcome of the ADR their salaries or negotiation wouldn't be a par with doctors know that for sure. But why will a doctor determine what others earn doesn't that sound stupid in your ear? You have bargained yours without them let them bargain theirs without you. After all, it's collective bargaining

Collective bargaining actually means we all sit down on a round table and bargain pay. So NMA must be part of the cohort, or work done equals Zero.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2018
MrBigiman:

Don't drop ur intelligence at the altar of sentiments. Doctors need to be part of negotiation for paying health workers. I cannot lead a tbeam and not determine the pay of my surbodinates. Just like paying my Scientist at the clinic the same with my Doctor, it won't work.

You will only be allowed to be involved in negotiations on how much JOHESU earns the day JOHESU also becomes part of the negotiation on how much NMA earns. Johesu chased away your almighty minister of physicians from the negotiation (he didn't employ them) and threatened his job. Comparatively, nma are 'small rats' in comparison.

The worst you can do is to go on strike. You no longer have a monopoly of that. You've played your last card already.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by phase1: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Eldorado14:

Chai..most times when I see comments from mrbigiman I shake my head.
Who are you to determine the pay of the "subodinates" at the federal level or state level? Are you the employer? Is NMA the employer?

You dey mind the mor0n? Johesu leadership will chase them out with canes if they see them anywhere near the negotiating venue. I trust Biebelemoye, G.C Okara and Olumide. cheesy
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by TempoJames(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2018
I agree with johesuites on this. There is no need for NMA to be part of the bargaining.
NMA are not employers in public hospitals. It is good to appreciate the truth when you see one.
NMA president is just agitating on a "no issue".
The first circular stating "relativity is sacrosanct" is enough warning to the FG. If I was NMA chairman I would support Johesuites on grounds that any increment will be across board I.e applies to both johesuites n NMA. That way Relativity would still be intact without a trespass on a single kobo.
Now what NMA will do is just to stay back and watch. Once any increment is made to johesuites ,NMA swings into action and demand for a the same.rise for "relativity" sake. I know that is what FG is trying to prevent. Though the public health sector is dwindling but believe earnestly it is generating a lot of revenue for d govt. FG can't risk all doctor retiring to private practise that would be automatic privatization overnight because no stroke px,CCf px ,Aids px n etc would go to d hospital to be treated by Doctor of mls,dr of pharmacy or dr of nursing an etc.. talkless of surgery. As at yesterday NUC accreditated Dr of physiotherapy. I am actually not against that. Atleast they would be writing MB in preclinicals n also fail out as obtainable in medicine but it is still in no way at par with medical doctors. It is a degree and there is no equivalent increment in salary neither is there provision for CMD in their scale. It is outright futility that you bear Doctor of physiotherapy but someone with Bachelor of medicine still has more benefits than you.
The End will tell.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2018
MrBigiman:

Collective bargaining actually means we all sit down on a round table and bargain pay. So NMA must be part of the cohort, or work done equals Zero.
The more you comment the more irritated I become. Is NMA the employer of other professionals? You went into a bargain in 2014 to increase yours and told government not to increase for others (in their absence). Please who are the we?
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2018
TempoJames:
I agree with johesuites on this. There is no need for NMA to be part of the bargaining.
NMA are not employers in public hospitals. It is good to appreciate the truth when you see one.
NMA president is just agitating on a "no issue".
The first circular stating "relativity is sacrosanct" is enough warning to the FG. If I was NMA chairman I would support Johesuites on grounds that any increment will be across board I.e applies to both johesuites n NMA. That way Relativity would still be intact without a trespass on a single kobo.
Now what NMA will do is just to stay back and watch. Once any increment is made to johesuites ,NMA swings into action and demand for a the same.rise for "relativity" sake. I know that is what FG is trying to prevent. Though the public health sector is dwindling but believe earnestly it is generating a lot of revenue for d govt. FG can't risk all doctor retiring to private practise that would be automatic privatization overnight because no stroke px,CCf px ,Aids px n etc would go to d hospital to be treated by Doctor of mls,dr of pharmacy or dr of nursing an etc.. talkless of surgery. As at yesterday NUC accreditated Dr of physiotherapy. I am actually not against that. Atleast they would be writing MB in preclinicals n also fail out as obtainable in medicine but it is still in no way at par with medical doctors. It is a degree and there is no equivalent increment in salary neither is there provision for CMD in their scale. It is outright futility that you bear Doctor of physiotherapy but someone with Bachelor of medicine still has more benefits than you.
The End will tell.
For the first time, i agree with you on something.

PharmD, MLS.D, DPT all been approved by NUC as minimum academic benchmark for undergraduate suggest grey areas that needs to be exploited.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2018
nelszx:

The more you comment the more irritated I become. Is NMA the employer of other professionals? You went into a bargain in 2014 to increase yours and told government not to increase for others (in their absence). Please who are the we?

Try and follow the news. Health workers scale surpassed Doctors scale in 2004, because health workers were on CONTISS, while Doctors were on the normal Civil service scale. This injustice had continued unstopped for the past 20yrs.

In 2004 Doctors tried to negotiate their case, and President Yaradua, God bless his soul, saw clearly the mistreatment of Doctors and approved Conmess, this Conmess necessitated the formation of Conhess, and every health worker should be thankful to Doctors for this. Instead, they want to go behind to earn the same thing as Doctors that heralded their Conhess. Bunch of ingrates!
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrBigiman:

Try and follow the news. Health workers scale surpassed Doctors scale in 2004, because health workers were on CONTISS, while Doctors were on the normal Civil service scale. This injustice had continued unstopped for the past 20yrs.

In 2004 Doctors tried to negotiate their case, and President Yaradua, God bless his soul, saw clearly the mistreatment of Doctors and approved Conmess, this Conmess necessitated the formation of Conhess, and every health worker should be thankful to Doctors for this. Instead, they want to go behind to earn the same thing as Doctors that heralded their Conhess. Bunch of ingrates!
Do you know Drs were on CONTISS too before 2004, but pulled out then when they saw other health workers on CONTISS were earning almost close to them in allowances on normal civil service scale, rejoined the CONTISS scale while fighting for the CONMESS.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by MrBigiman: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
nelszx:

For the first time, i agree with you on something.

PharmD, MLS.D, DPT all been approved by NUC as minimum academic benchmark for undergraduate suggest grey areas that needs to be exploited.

This are all Chewing gum approvals and a Mockery to Nigeria in the international community. It will worsen our health indices and deepen the shit hole.
Re: How Many Johesu Members Apart From Nurses Are Needed In Europe by nelszx: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrBigiman:

This are all Chewing gum approvals and a Mockery to Nigeria in the international community. It will worsen our health indices and deepen the shit hole.
You sounded like it (our health index) has been any better
Well only time will tell cos countries that have them in practice have better if not best index than Nigeria. These are not Nigerian institutionalised degrees but acceptable worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy / 7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand / How Do I Improve My Thin Physique?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.