Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (52551 Views)

Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy / Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by selemempe: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ndonu101:

And if the Russians boo our players for being black?

Who decides when it is malicious and when it is not?
that is racism....no body in futbal should insult another because of his race. Fifa will discipline any team or fa who tries it.

Delle ali own is not racism

3 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by phase1: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
All I know is that Onazi is a big flop, his name should be removed from the world cup list.

Shehu is another waste pipe that should be done away with.

I'll write an open letter to Mr Gernot Rohr. He needs to know that the above players will make him look cluesless at the world cup.

He should not say he was not warned.

5 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by PhilipGallagher(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
What is this one saying @OP

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
What is this one saying sef?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by haslaw(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Some Nigerians need to grow up...

Bamidele Alli is English and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

If Nigeria was so sweet, why is President Buhari always running to the UK to chill and have some fun.

Abeg make una free the guy joor..

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by AxceX(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
We lost and all you're bothered about is one stupid boo?
In the spirit of booing that we're in right now.I say mhisbliss do you want to boo me cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by package7(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Does the booed change the score... I beg I beg don't allow swear for somebody tonight, because the game spoiled my ticket jare

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Those mumus that were booing Dele Ogbonna grin Ali,what are the doing in London? They should equally be patriotic and come to naija and join hands with buhari in nation building
grin
and again,Dele Chika Ali knows the ugliness and stench in being in a schi¡thole kwantiri more so being an nfoja conehead,ewedu gbegiri and stuff cheesy grin grin

lzaa immhotep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Ndonu101: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
selemempe:
that is racism....no body in futbal should insult another because of his race. Fifa will discipline any team or fa who tries it.

Delle ali own is not racism

This guy was born in England like the rest of the English players

The only reason you are booing him and singled him out is because he has a mixed blood and his father is nIgerian

If that’s not racism then what is racism ?

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by oooduancalmdown: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
[s]
wheesin:
Who opened this thread. That person deserves to be flogged. Dele Ali is a disgrace to the black nation of Nigeria. I booed him every single moment I saw his stupid face on my tv screen. In fact I was disappointed when he was substituted. I wanted to boo him for the entire 90 minutes plus 4 minutes extra time. Dele Ali Omo Ale Jati Jati angry angry angry
[/s]
Panu de! Because he refused to play for Nigeria? Was Nigeria not created by the British?
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Football is a passionate game. Players are booed for different reasons right or wrong. Pogba was booed by his countrymen yesterday, Will you say they are backward. Fans use boos to express disappointed.

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by haslaw(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
DabuIIIT:
Those mumus that were booing Dele Ogbonna grin Ali,what are the doing in London? They should equally be patriotic and come to naija and join hands with buhari in nation building
grin
and again,Dele Chika Ali knows the ugliness and stench in being in a schi¡thole kwantiri more so being an nfoja conehead,ewedu gbegiri and stuff cheesy grin grin

lzaa immhotep

Help me ask them oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by SexytorresE(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
With this ur post, u are the backward person here.

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by BilliBaron: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
They don dash you data abi. I don't blame you.

2 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
We lost and all you're bothered about is one stupid boo?

did you watch the match or followed through live updates? [d]
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by oooduancalmdown: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sisijetue:
Who wants to rep this shithole?
Abi oo. Why would I want to represent the shytehole? Even people that booed him can't stay in their country that they claim to love

2 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Rosskii: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
Onojanson:
Football is a passionate game. Players are booed for different reasons right or wrong. Pogba was booed by his countrymen yesterday, Will you say they are backward? Fans use boos to express disappointed.

No, he will never call white people backward, even if they are doing the same thing the blacks he called backward were doing. Brainwashed, colonised peabrain.

6 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
phase1:
All I know is that Onazi is a big flop, his name should be removed from the world cup list.

Shehu is another waste pipe that should be done away with.

I'll write an open letter to Mr Gernot Rohr. He needs to know that the above players will make him look cluesless at the world cup.

He should not say he was not warned.

Pls write quickly, and help nominate Nwakali

4 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by oooduancalmdown: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
NaijaElba:
The English fans should hv booed this Okocha cousin too. Useless Naija fans booing somebody who doesn't give a Bleep about them. They should go and hang themselves.
Don't mind them. They refuse to stay in their land but they feel they the guy must represent them

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by mhisbliss(f): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
AxceX:
In the spirit of booing that we're in right now.I say mhisbliss do you want to boo me cheesy
cheesyYes boo, just so we clear, its the shameful boo not the hubby boo
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by wheesin(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
[s][/s]
Panu de! Because he refused to play for Nigeria? Was Nigeria not created by the British?

Refused? Who needs him? Dele that might never return home angry

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
tobdee:
Nigerians are hypocrites...
I bet 95% of these critics will cede easily to such opportunity if allowed to choose. His life, his decision abeg.
They will switch to wash dead bodies sef talkless of being a english soccer star man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by CanineOfJackal: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Throwback:
Dele is being booed by Nigerians because of his own attitude to his family, his English mother and his Nigerian father and his English half siblings. That he played for England is even a secondary factor.

He chose to cut away from his family and removed the Alli name from his jerseys to retain only Dele, with the excuse that he feels no connection to his family, not just his Nigerian dad.

This is a dude that got all the best of care from his father who wasn't always present, but was always supportive, and even brought him to live with him in Nigeria and the USA before he returned to the UK at age 11 on his own demand. He was even the best man of his father when he remarried in the USA when Dele was 10yrs old.

He also left his mother's home in UK some years later on the need to focus on a teenage football career far from home.

At no time was he ever prevented as a kid from pursuing the football career that has made him who he is now. Every time he felt the need to move as a kid, they let him reach for his dreams.

Even the dad has claimed that he bought him his 1st car as legal teenager. Yet he got into Tottenham and suddenly did not want to see or hear from any of his parents or English half siblings just like that, concluding his detachment by removing the family name from his jersey.

Dele is a confused dude who is ashamed of his whole family for reasons best known to him. His mother's alcoholism is no different from what is an already known epidemic among most lower class single mothers.

All of these stories are well known by Nigerians in the UK, hence the disgust.
are you the family counsel or Nigeria amebo

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by oooduancalmdown: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Rosskii:

Actually MILLIONS OF US would choose to play for Nigeria over England. We are not all dumb, stupid slaves like you.
Millions? The only Nigerians that play for you are the ones that can't competite. This is why you have mediocres in your team.
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by godquality: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
The English fans also booed Iwobi... So what's your point?

5 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by ifymadu: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
I guess you did hear the English fans boo Iwobi?

2 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by SirBunky85(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ndonu101:
Today Nigerian fans in Wembley booed Dele Alli whenever he touched the ball. I commend the fans for turning up in their numbers to cheer the super eagles but I also condemn them for the treatment of Dele Alli.

Here is my reason

What was on display or fueling the reactions by Nigerians is a very faulty culture we practice in Nigeria. A culture rooted in tribalism. You know that culture that says Chukwuma born in Lagos to Igbo parents is not from Lagos, or Adekunle born in Onitsha to Yoruba parents is not an Anambra indigene or Shehu born in Port Harcourt to Hausa parents is not a River State boy!

Geuss what? The world has moved on from the backward tribalism and mentality that goes on in Nigeria.

Dele Alli was born in England and he feels English. Anybody going to London to boo a footballer born in England who has chosen to represent the country of his birth just because his name is Bamidele Alli and his father is Nigerian? Guess what, you are displaying your backwardness to the world!
busybody,who ask u?rubbish

5 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Throwback: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
are you the family counsel or Nigeria amebo

A forum is for exchange of knowledge.

Some embrace knowledge, some reject it.

Some don't even know what they are doing on a discussion forum and are irritated by knowledge.

Your situation is case 3.

7 Likes

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by oooduancalmdown: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
wheesin:

Refused? Who needs him? Dele that might never return home angry
He does not need to return to your shytehole. Your Nigerians that booed him should go back to their country
Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Shithole? You must be mistaking 9ja for your vagina.

No chill at all grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by oooduancalmdown: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
[s]
Rosskii:

The English were the first to invade OUR land and loot our reseources, so shut the fck up, slaveboy.
[/s]
You called me a slave? A slave is someone that defend a country that was created by the whites.
Slave!!

1 Like

Re: That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria by kmaster007: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
what is dis one trying to tell us.... dat wat dey do is not gud... sum1 need African slap here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 / Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Gifts Girlfriend, Stefanie Ladewig, ₦6.5M Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.