Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos (33914 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ugosample:

How can someone be so stupid

Does this comment make sense to you?
You are the one that's STUPID.

It make sense to me if it isn't making sense to you.

I'm not holding brief for Boko haram and herdsmen terrorists.

But when this Nigeria soldiers in operational code name Python dance were sent to kill unarmed Biafrans civilians and gullibles electorates on daily basis; it does made sense to you?

For your information, APC, Buhari and cabals are busy on daily basis setting their arrested terrorists were jailed by the past administration free from prisons, while that man they are calling Buhari and security chiefs are busy purchasing weapons to be killing unarmed IPOB agitators in and outside Biafraland.

3 Likes

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by VanBommel(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2018
Until they stop killing and maiming defenseless civilians, i got no Bleep to give any of them.

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Buharis is an evil man
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by Ugosample(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jolar101:

You are the one that's STUPID.

It make sense to me if it isn't making sense to you.

I'm not holding brief for Boko haram and herdsmen terrorists.

But when this Nigeria soldiers in operational code name Python dance were sent to kill unarmed Biafrans civilians and gullibles electorates on daily basis; it does made sense to you?

For your information, APC, Buhari and cabals are busy on daily basis setting their arrested terrorists were jailed by the past administration free from prisons, while that man they are calling Buhari and security chiefs are busy purchasing weapons to be killing unarmed IPOB agitators in and outside Biafraland.

Oh

I bu onye IPOB
Jisike o
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by Optional09: 12:04am On Jun 03, 2018
They are setting our people up
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by SalamRushdie: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2018
If an Armour commander can be killed in Borno it shows you that the situation is no no what the Buhari govt is claiming as there is no way an IED can lol a tank unit commander ..it means his armoured column w was demobilised and over run by hardened Boko Haram fighters
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by Oluwasegun664(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2018
I met Major Fashina at army barrack yola before he was posted to borno during my NYSC ... So friendly, young n courageous... Haaaaaaa, army work no good ooooo... RIP
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by Oluwasegun664(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2018
I met him during my NYSC at Army barrack, yola, Adamawa before he was posted to Borno... He was friendly, young n courageous... He once helped me solve a issue despite he was on leave... He hate cheating... Haaaaaa Army work no good oooooo... RIP
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by calcal: 3:32am On Jun 03, 2018
that is the nature of the job, many people want the job
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by ahmedbanj(m): 5:08am On Jun 03, 2018
Whats wrong with this Ipob guys sef,later U'ld be shouting boko haram killing ur families in the north?
boko haram killing soliders dey sweet una abi? make una no worry the next massacre might be on your relatives there.
senseless people...
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by tosima(m): 5:21am On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=Ugosample post=68126016]
How can someone be so stupid
Does this comment make sense to you?
YES IT MAKES SENSE

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by bosco2017: 5:28am On Jun 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
Another Python dancer down, I have no sympathy for PYTHON dancers.

Me too . If na unarmed civilians dey go flex muscles

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by emperorblog(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Ahmed0336:
May God grant his soul eternal rest Ameen.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by CioAngels(f): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Yet the president said Nigerians should not create what will bring civil war. t This is a civil war already because they are Nigerians and government is playing with it that boko haram comes into town freely. During the last dispensation the government was ready to leash terror against boko haram and now president Buhari told Jonathan that kill boko haram kill the North. The government of Nigerian is just wasting the youth for intentionally. Yet, they have defeated boko haram. May Nigeria not face invasion from other country.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
He's a soldier he's a man
He carried the nation on his shoulder
Traveling to a land both near and far
He stood at his post, kept his guard
In case he died before you wake, the promise he made he didnt break it

He kept his word, fought for us.....

To all the gallant soldiers who laid their lives for this nation, God continue to be with your souls and bless those you left behind.

Isn't easy my brother cry
Living and being a citizen of this shithole is enough gallantry. We all need to be saluted for thriving in this hellhole
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by freedomchild: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Another python dancers dancing to the music of boko boys... Hahahaha.... After killing unarmed people.... Let the killing of these zoo soldiers continue.. That's cool
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by Simbrixton(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Another southerner sad
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by skydeexie(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pure Sabotage! How did Boko Haram new in advance that the gallant troops would pass through that way? My guess is, they must have been informed from within to stage the ambush and kill the infidel soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ugosample:

Oh

I bu onye IPOB
Jisike o

Nna ndewoooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Anti-Fuel Hike, Electricity Tariff Protesters Arrested By Police / Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust / OEAS Petitions European Union On Biafra Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.