Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Send Nudes: How To Ask Her Without Sounding Like A Total Creep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send Nudes: How To Ask Her Without Sounding Like A Total Creep (1126 Views)

Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 / Help!!! My Fiancee And Her Best Friend Send Nudes To Each Other / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Nudes: How To Ask Her Without Sounding Like A Total Creep by SalzYwie: 2:31am On Jun 03, 2018
A woman will not send you nudes just because you want them. In case haven’t noticed, guys are Hot pigs. We all want to see her nude. The only reason you get nudes from a girl is because the idea of her turning you on turns her on. It’s the thought that counts. So basically the idea is to suggest that her body is quite alluring and it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to leak a pic or two.

Personally I recommend letting the conversation arise organically with the girls who already seem into me, but I can see why some guys prefer to get the ball rolling by using the proactive “sext me” approach.

But let’s not forget that women are Hot pigs too. If I had to, I’d bet you 80% of women today have some sexy nudes hidden somewhere in their phone or laptop. They want to feel sexy, and since most guys only give perverted compliments, it makes perfect sense to take self-shots and admire them in private. Nudes are an exhibitionistic form of self-lust and girls are no strangers to this logic.

Continue reading: http://www.skyideal.com.ng/2018/06/send-nudes-how-to-ask-her-without.html?m=1

Re: Send Nudes: How To Ask Her Without Sounding Like A Total Creep by SalzYwie: 2:33am On Jun 03, 2018
If you guys hang out a lot, you can start with something like,
“You looked beautiful today, and a little seductive too…”
“Really? Seductive why?”
“Well, I could see your pink bra right through your top…”
Re: Send Nudes: How To Ask Her Without Sounding Like A Total Creep by DivinelyBlessed: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Tell them you will give them money.
It works 7/10 for me

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Word For Aunty Evening Newspaper From Badoo / I Have Been Sleeping With My Step Uncle ! What Should I Do / Who Is The Most Handsome Man In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.