Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” (15405 Views)

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Every artist, even those under labels will ultimately pay for their videos. The label may pay for it initially, but it would still have to be recouped from the artist with lots of interest on top.
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
If making money via this yahoo was even easy most hungry nairalanders would have been doing it. I think it's rituals they do not internet scam cos I am no longer receiving those bloody emails. And I used to receive lots of them in my bulk

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by greggng: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=dplordx post=68143804]I thought the efcc should have invited this yahoo messenger to and offload the money he collected from those poor whites credit cards. What a waste of sperm. And please why isn't the Senate passing a bill against yahoo yahoo?[/quote

I thought he has been cleared on that matter. I believe he did not commit that crime otherwise he would 've gone to jail like suzkid. America is not Nigeria. He earned my respect when he was freed. Any other thing people are saying now is just been mischievous ]
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by obinnna10: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by deeman001: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
i'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this ofer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand alot of people will doubt me, have heard of alot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itsef worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and critize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by Taiwx(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thief

shocked
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by Antoeni(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tru stolen credit card
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by usagee36: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
With people's card right? Oleee
jenniferlove:
Nigerian singer, Oyindamola Johnson Emmanuel popularly known as Dammy Krane is under attack on social media as he revealed to followers on Instagram that he has been a sole hustler from day one which according to him since he was sixteen years old.

The singer in a bid to motivate fans and telling them to never give up on their dream revealed that he bought his first Benz when he was just 16 years old, bought his first real estate at the age of seventeen and went on to pay for all his videos even while he was under a label.

Bought my first Benz at 16 ,Bought my first Real estate property at 17 , paid for all my videos myself ( even when I was under a label) , sometimes you gotta look back & appreciate Yourself , most importantly NEVER GIVE UP #YoungestInCharge #WorldstarMovement4Lyf

This news is not being received like it was delivered. Although some people are appreciating the singer for how far he has come in his career and all the work he put in, others are finding it difficult to look past his 2017 credit card theft issue.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/i-paid-for-all-my-videos-even-when-i-was-under-a-label-dammy-krane/

Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by DjCandyMusic(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Many of you don't know his mother is an influential politician
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by Josh44s(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Germandude:
West yahoo yahoo and skull mining,east ritual and greed,north hmm no need to count cos I can't type,south wey be my side,oil bunkers,cultism.Naija don die.if u quote me,u ll get schizophrenia

Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by SkinnyNigga: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
At 16, I was still writing WAEC..
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by Revolva(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
he is from a rich parent simple
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by SaintUlot: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dammy Krane want to be a motivational speaker by force with lies, i just watched the My Dear video again to ascertain if he was 16 when the song came out. If you watch the video, he doesn't look like a 16 year old and according to Wikipedia, he was 20 when he released the song and now 26.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Dammy_Krane
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by LaudableXX: 2:32am On Jun 13, 2018
DjCandyMusic:
Many of you don't know his mother is an influential politician
Yet her son got involved in credit card fraud! angry
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by LaudableXX: 2:46am On Jun 13, 2018

He really is a Nigerian popular music prince. It’s his credit cards that are accused of being fake. | June 20, 2017 03:51 PM | BY DAVID J. NEAL | dneal@miamiherald.com |

Welcome to Miami, Dammy Krane.

The Nigerian pop star (actual name Oyindamola Emmanuel Johnson-Hunga) faces seven counts of credit card fraud, one count of grand theft and one count of fraudulent identification possession after he and pal Chukwuebuka Gabriel Ilochonwu got cuffed at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport June 1.

In Krane’s possession at the time of the arrest, according to the police report, were seven credit cards — three in his name, four bearing the name “William Payton III,” and none in which the numbers on the fronts of the cards matched the numbers on the embossed strips.

Krane is accused of using a fraudulent card to buy the tickets. After not getting on a plane with his friend, Ilochonwu threw him under the bus. He told police Krane bought the tickets. That left Ilochonwu, 26, facing only grand theft charges from this arrest, but he’s still a guest of the county jail.

When arrested, he was out on bond while his April case on credit card fraud, grand theft and fraudulent ID possession charges goes through the legal system.

Krane, a Baltimore resident, posted $22,500 bond after pleading not guilty in court and on Twitter.

“I do not do fraud,” the 23-year-old said in the Twitter video. “I do not participate in such things. An agent booked my flight with fraudulent cards.”

Police say TapJets CEO Eugene Kesselman called them after smelling something funky with an attempted ticket purchase earlier June 1. Someone using the private jet booking company’s phone application established an account in the name “Gabriel Ilochonwu” and tried to buy a charter flight using a fake American Express card. Same cell phone, same kind of attempted buy-by-fraud as happened on March 24, according to the TapJets system.

When that Amex card got rejected, Kesselman said, the same cell phone created a second account under “Emmanuel Johnson.” The second try at a buy went through for $10,943.01. But when TapJets checked with the banks issuing the cards, the arrest report said, the banks said none of the cards were issued under any of the names used by Krane or Ilochonwu.

A TapJets employee told police she fielded a phone call from an “Emmanuel Johnson” who wanted to make sure that the jet he reserved would actually be there. She said the caller asked if there was a problem with the credit card used for the reservation. Aware of the fraud, but wanting to keep the caller in the dark, she said there wasn’t a problem, but he could leave another card if he wanted.

The caller left two credit card numbers and e-mailed a third, completing the hat trick of fraudulent numbers, according to the report. TapJets called police, who waited at Opa Locka airport for Krane and Ilochonwu to arrive for their flight.

Post-arrest, police claim, Krane gave permission to search his Samsung Galaxy 7 phone. Police say they found the TapJets app and saved on that app was the Amex card rejected earlier in the day. Chukwuebuka Gabriel Ilonchonwu, out on bond after an April credit card fraud arrest, was arrested on one count of grand theft along with Dammy Krane. Miami-Dade Corrections http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-gardens/article157185574.html
Instead of Dammy Krane to hide his face in shame, he is opening his mouth wide, in an attempt to trend. Silly boy. angry Hasn't he heard that crime does NOT pay...in the long run?
Re: Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” by LaudableXX: 2:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Revolva:
he is from a rich parent simple
And they told you that children of the rich, cannot become crooks?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi / Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine / Waje Covers Tushmagazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.