Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business (1434 Views)

I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja / What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1 Million Into / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by obalnd: 11:43pm On May 29, 2010
Can some one tell me more how to invest 2 million into Haulage business ? or any details or help into the world of Haulage business will be appreciated ,  pls let me hear from you all  smiley
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by chuxy12(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2010
the money will not be enough to procure a truck but you can hire one with it and use it for haulage. but i have a biz idea that will give about N400k per month. Guaranteed!!. the risk is not much. chiyostar@yahoo.com
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by delampy(f): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2010
You can. Dont mind all these posters trying to sell you wonderful returns. I own and manage 3 trucks and I know the N2m can buy you at least one 8-ton truck with enough left to run break even or do other small businesses. As a starter I always advise you to start small so as to learn well before committing larger investment.

I have seen many managing options here.While some of the returns they are claiming are realistic, you need to be careful as most of them are way too optimistic and that can only mean scam or there will be bitter quarrels in the future. If you want to be in it for the long run,learn under an expert and manage it yourself.

The 1st truck for 1.2 million was given to a supposed big man that promised 130k monthly. He not only ruined the truck in less than a year, I got only N200k all through the period. I started on my own and in less than 2 years added 2 more. I'm a woman,so you ain't got an excuse!
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by paramajit: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2010
@delampy i think you got the ideas and please how do one make contacts in this business in having clients / companies to work with and after buying the truck what do you think is next ,
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by delampy(f): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2010
@paramajit,

are you interested in the business? the answers to ur questions cannot be covered in this forum. You will have to schedule a meeting and the best advice I give is learn under the masters.I am not in that class yet
Send me a mail at kay_lamp@yahoo.com to signify your interest and we will take it from there
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by paramajit: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
yes i am interested but i need you to help me out with answer to the qustn
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by delampy(f): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2010
@ paramajit,
You can do btter than this.You need to give some information before you can be helped. Haulage is so varied that the experiences in different fields matter. There is oil&gas, flat beds, tippers,compactors etc. Check up fullforce thread,he has covered most of the areas. Therefore getting contact depends on where you want to play in. Oftentimes, you have your truck insured,proper company registered,pay all the levies due across all local govts and start sending out proposals. Believe me, one of them will give you an opportunity. For some starters, you might want to be under somebody's fleet until you have enough number of trucks to bid for contracts yourself.
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by Duchess(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2010
@ delampy

Please i am very much interested in the business. The mail addy u supplied is not going. Where are you based I am at Warri. My mail addy is lilduchess2004@yahoo.co.uk. Please i would very much love to hear from you.

Cheers,
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by dejia(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2010
with ur 2M.

I can sell you my DAF 85 cf 430
with a 40ft flat bed
with 10 new tyres

registered and insured in Nigeria

Its been used for about 9months by a company
that uses it to carry containers for P and G.

Am selling it for 2.75M

if u give me 2M; i can spread the balance over 2months for you.

holla

chatwithdeejay@yahoo.com
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by obalnd: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
@delampy how are you Ma . I will love to learn about this business . Is there anything you can do to assist ? i will appreciate that so much . Hope to hear read from you .
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
hello, i am a Manager in an haulage firm, hauling drinks for guiness and nbl.
you can contact me and lets discuss your needs.

muyo2001@yahoo.com
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by ogedanny: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
Please be very careful and invest your money wisely! seek a consultant
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by Afriface: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
MAN Diesel truckhead For-sale. Model is 19-403 Silent (Commander). Euro 2. See Pix Below. Price is 3.5M

Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by donshaq(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
My dear,
Investment at times don't come with what u think. What you need mostly is a mentor- someone truly capable with experiences. Think wisely to safeguard ur hard earned money.
Regards
Re: Can Some One Tell Me More How To Invest 2 Million Into Haulage Business by Copiousworld: 1:04am On Oct 16, 2012
If the 2M is all you have pls don't venture haulage. This is from personal experience and i have pals in this biz also. Unless maybe you want to manage, drive and repair the truck yourself. Think about some other business you can manage yourself..I agree the risk in every business, but some are not just worth it. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

How To Hire Creative People For Your Business / Needed Urgently In Ph(block Moulder With Block Moulding Machine) / Wat Hapen To Liberty Reserve Sellers Here ( LOL )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.