Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy (30029 Views)

Matilda Duncan Speaks On Her Brother Mofe Duncan's Failed Marriage / I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by dyangprof(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2018
You allowed ya past to ruined you

In life, when marriage failed you just have to take heart am move on. To rise positively in marriage again you just have to settle down fa a while and think and meditate on the bad palava areas in ya old marriage, generate the way forward. Use ya brain wella henceforth

Don't be a bad looser

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by oruma19: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2018
All this indomie children wey full Nairaland, na today I confirm say 90% of people on Nairaland na indomie generation. If I hear prm from Una mouth from today, Una go kneel down, hands up and close eyes. If u dont knw eddy remedy, then dont be putting mouth when they are talking about naija music stars... Eddy made a mistake by marrying Kenny in d first place, but he can still go back to her, she is still single...at least for the children's sake. Peace be restored to ur home in Jesus name. I liked him way back. For the smallie them on Nairaland, na this guy, eedris abdulkareem and tony tetuila form " the remedies " na dem sing mi o shakomo, mio densigi, padi mi, sayo La wa yi oooooo..with Michael Jackson's tune...lolzzz

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Patrinus: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Crying over an event that happened decades ago. Instead of you to show the world what you've got.

The power to fail or succeed lies deep within, which of this power do you choose to unleash. . . choice is yours! cool

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Alhajiemeritus: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Mhen, growing up we rock this dude songs like die...

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Eddy remmedy
Representé
grin grin

I can't forget
I think Eedris sang this and not Eddy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by iamwok: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Eddy remmedy
Representé
grin grin

I can't forget

Dat song was Edris not Eddy

6 Likes

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Alhajiemeritus: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Meringe:
Who is Eddy Remedy?
Lol indomie generation sported;part of the defunct remedies group;it consisted of Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila and Eddy Remedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by spiritedtete: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Eddy remmedy
Representé
grin grin

I can't forget

U don te small sha... you sent me a cool nostalgic vibe with your post

3 Likes

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Iwanttoto:

Indomie generation
no mind the girl..
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by blank(f): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2018
It was your smoking ganja, doing drugs, runzing different women and lack of any creative ability in you that messed you up.

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Xisnin(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Pipedreams:
Weak ass man. You wan kpai over woman wey no send your sorry ass? Men need to be polygamists like our forefathers. If wife 2 fxcks up, you switch to wife 7 for more love. Akamu angry
Maybe love has different meaning to you.

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by sucess001(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Who said he was talentless?/he was one of the most creative singers back then...
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Simbrixton(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2018
This is one thing no man should pray for

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by makavele: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Idris remmedy
Player meji

Representé
grin grin

I can't forget

fixed

4 Likes

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by kokoA(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2018
The guy couldn't sing jare. Which lie lie failed marriage?
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by nabegibeg: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2018
247frolicboss:
Singer Eddy Remedy has shed more light on how his failed marriage to Keny Saint brown ruined his music career.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Eddy said;

“I don’t have any low point apart from my failed marriage. Things were going fine for me until I started having problems with my marriage. It was possible I could have saved it if I had put in more effort but I am also human. Right now, I have grown and I know we all make mistakes as humans. I made my mistakes and she (Kenny Saint Best) must have made hers too. Do you think anyone is perfect?”

He continued;

“For years, I did not put out songs. You would remember that my marriage was in trouble and I broke down emotionally. My doctor didn’t want me to get back to work because of my state of health and mind.

“I lost my marriage and my kids were not with me as well. I had to take a break for my health and my children because different stories were written about me and I didn’t want my kids to grow up with that tension. Even though my music suffered, it was very important for me to take a break at that time.”

http://newshelm.ng/my-failed-marriage-ruined-me-eddy-remedy/

Lies lies lies
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by RadiantKiwi(f): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2018
pemiakd:
U dey under her brother record label, u con get issues with him sister, sorry music don finish be dat that, ur health self con join plus doctor's advice. Case closed!

grin grin grin
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by jboycrb(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2018
elyna:
who is this one?

U can't knw him... Cos he stop singing b4 indomie was introduced to naija market

2 Likes

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by azimibraun: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
bennymark:

Is this guy seeking relevance?

Never blame people for your misfortune, take responsibility and take pro-active steps to correct your mistakes
Text Book.

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by katekemi664: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2018
I don't know what to say tho. I know in this part of the world, a lot of women would do anything to save their marriage except it's something too serious. She said you asked her to resign her job cos you were sort of feeling intimidated she was bigger than you financially, so she refused and problem started. If really that was what happened, guy good for you. Who does that ? Original enemy of progress. Guys who try to ruin women's destiny after marriage I hate you all.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by BanevsJoker(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Eddy remmedy
Representé
grin grin

I can't forget
That was Eedris Abdulkareem, don't get it twisted.

3 Likes

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by bhimbho(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2018
Get 50 Points to earn free airtime or cash
referral Code :ik1BcC
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.insta.naira
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by elMacho(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Na lie , karma caught up with you when you conspired with Eedris to chase Tony Tutuila from the defunct Remedy.

Karma is a bitch without daddy,

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2018
adebayo3449:
When did the marriage fail?
I hardly hear this name be4 now.
Don't lie on ur failed marriage jor
No be ur generation

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Chyko4spe(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2018
You skipped the "player meji" line.
abiodunalasa:

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Eddy remmedy
Representé
grin grin

I can't forget

3 Likes

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Born2Breed(f): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Funny man, you were never a talented musician. Your music career died the day reminisce broke up.

Eedris got a hit
Tony got a hit

But Eddy only hit was KSB veeveejay.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by pedrilo: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2018
katekemi664:
I don't know what to say tho. I know in this part of the world, a lot of women would do anything to save their marriage except it's something too serious. She said you asked her to resign her job cos you were sort of feeling intimidated she was bigger than you financially, so she refused and problem started. If really that was what happened, guy good for you. Who does that ? Original enemy of progress. Guys who try to ruin women's destiny after marriage I hate you all.
at the end of the day, neither of them is big in d industry today, pipo dnt understand that fame is only temporal, the two of them allowed fame to destroy their happiness. The okoye brothers PSquare is towing that same line today. They will regret it soon.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by LyfeJennings(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2018
I really pitied the guy back then. He spoilt it all when he accused KSB of having sexual relationship with Essence. That was what really spoilt everything. Now, this guy was one of the best vocalist in Naija back then. He was so youthful and vibrant. He had almost everything going well for him but his biggest mistake like someone said was marrying KSB even tho she was ugly asf. He was that talented that when he released his single "Eddie ti de". It did so well and his other single " achorongi" was so fantastic.
Time has been big bro. Move on and don't look back. U should be in ur 50s now, U don't have to blame anyond. Just move on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by LZAA: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
See his igbotic face! Wetin concern us.

Cc lzaa
grin

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by virago(f): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Mydazz:
Which song did he even singet in those times, his best years was with The Remedies and much more useful as a back up than main vocalist.
True to what someone already said he is indeed a gold digger.

He was the main vocalist in the Remedies
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by NdiaraIGBO: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2018
katekemi664:

Is this true? See his igbotic ojucrook face.

Cc lzaa
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by nelsonebby(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2018
Meringe:
Who is Eddy Remedy?
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Son's 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.