Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy (30030 Views)

Matilda Duncan Speaks On Her Brother Mofe Duncan's Failed Marriage / I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2018
Im surprised lots of people were asking same question on this thread as ..who is this man? Obviously, they belong to indomie generations. Does it also mean that Nigerian youths are so lazy that they can't read the book of history ? SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Egein(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2018
Meringe:
Who is Eddy Remedy?
Indomie pikin
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by mkoabiola: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2018
Hw time flies

Though he stil performs in hotel for 50k

He came to aso rock hotel,ikotun to perform with his younger bro ds year for a whooping sum of 50k or less
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Meringe:
Who is Eddy Remedy?
You don't know Eddy Remedy??when were you born?

2 Likes

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by ajademola2000(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2018
RZArecta2:
NO, fùcking Femi Kuti's wife ruined you cool
Sabi man I sight you
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2018
BUHARIPLZDIE:
4am FTC & first of it's kind, I don't even know what to gain.
Again I don't know this guy, abeg who is He?

FTC without any likes or shares and the poster below got more than 29......
Is that one an FTC cool shocked?
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by emelda86(f): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Marriage is a beautiful thing no matter how y'all portray it. When u marry the right person u will ever be grateful to God.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by LZAA: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Is this true? See his igbotic ojucrook face.

Cc lzaa

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by RZArecta2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
ajademola2000:
Sabi man I sight you
it's funny no one remembers that scandal, Femi who helped him out by allowing him use the Shrine for rehearsals free of charge just so this goat called Eddy can destroy the family
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Seun360(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Mhen, growing up we rock this dude songs like die...

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Eddy remmedy
Representé
grin grin

I can't forget

That's Idris Remedy's song.

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Seun360(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Egein:
Indomie pikin
Indomie abi Lacasera pikin.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Handsomecole(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Indomie generation spotted . Well let me help you out he was part of a group meeting of Eedris Abdulkareem also had the likes for Babadee, Lexy doo, Rasquee, and whole lot for them.
Meringe:
Who is Eddy Remedy?
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Handsomecole(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Indomie Generation will be totally confused by this news : well let me help them out he was part of a group made of Eedris Abdulkareem and one other person also had the likes for Babadee, Lexy doo, Rasquee, Pastor Goody Goody, Slam, Jaz man olofin, Lord of Ajasa, Paul Ik Dairo, and a whole lot of them.

These guys rocked the music scenes even before the likes of 9ice, Rugged man whom we consider veterans and whole lot for them.
I really enjoyed those days .

He gave us hits like :
Shakomo
Jealousy

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by hpk(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Eddy remmedy
Representé
grin grin

I can't forget

Old G!!! Tuwale Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by madjune(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
sleek82:
I mean no disrespect but his marriage did nothing to his songs because really, the guy no sabi sing abeg!

Don't say that.

If you've been in marriage, then you'd understand the toll it's breakup could.have on one's mental health.

And, when you're aren't together mentally, your creativity will dim.
I've personally interviewed this guy way back while I was into advertising and I can tell you, he's got depth.

He sings well or not, that I can't tell.
But, I knew he could have improved on his potentials with time if things went right for him.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by victorian(f): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pipedreams:
Weak ass man. You wan kpai over woman wey no send your sorry ass? Men need to be polygamists like our forefathers. If wife 2 fxcks up, you switch to wife 7 for more love. Akamu angry

He was a gold digger and he cheated on her like crazy!
She couldn't take his cheating ways anymore , and she realized he never loved her but married her for his selfish gold digging purpose.
He thought her love for him has no expiring date but he got the shock of his life.

No one is indispensable!

She called it quits and divorce him.

So Not all polygamists have it easy in their homes .

I will say he doesnt have luck in gold digging !

Lol grin

I don't pity him one bit! He got served !

When they got married , I just knew their marriage won't last from day one! And I was like ? Of all men ! Na Eddy, her brain tell her choose? Gosh! sad

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by The3rdEye: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
RZArecta2:
NO, fùcking Femi Kuti's wife ruined you cool
if u know u know cool
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by KingTom(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
femi4:
Mi o sako mo Mi o densigi Padi mi, saye lawa yi o....
Yes o grin
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by ACE1010: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pipedreams:
Weak ass man. You wan kpai over woman wey no send your sorry ass? Men need to be polygamists like our forefathers. If wife 2 fxcks up, you switch to wife 7 for more love. Akamu angry

Yeye boi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by jclassiq(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Eddy remmedy
Representé
grin grin

I can't forget

Baba DAT song was actually done by Eedris Abdulkareem.

He was in a group called Remedy back then with this guy when they were being managed by kennis.

Do ur research bro.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by jclassiq(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
LyfeJennings:
I really pitied the guy back then. He spoilt it all when he accused KSB of having sexual relationship with Essence. That was what really spoilt everything. Now, this guy was one of the best vocalist in Naija back then. He was so youthful and vibrant. He had almost everything going well for him but his biggest mistake like someone said was marrying KSB even tho she was ugly asf. He was that talented that when he released his single "Eddie ti de". It did so well and his other single " achorongi" was so fantastic.
Time has been big bro. Move on and don't look back. U should be in ur 50s now, U don't have to blame anyond. Just move on

You seem very Knowledgeable sir. I'm very impressed.

1 Like

Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by jclassiq(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
RZArecta2:
it's funny no one remembers that scandal, Femi who helped him out by allowing him use the Shrine for rehearsals free of charge just so this goat called Eddy can destroy the family

Even so, did he rape the lady
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by jclassiq(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Handsomecole:
Indomie Generation will be totally confused by this news : well let me help them out he was part of a group made of Eedris Abdulkareem and one other person also had the likes for Babadee, Lexy doo, Rasquee, Pastor Goody Goody, Slam, Jaz man olofin, Lord of Ajasa, Paul Ik Dairo, and a whole lot of them.

These guys rocked the music scenes even before the likes of 9ice, Rugged man whom we consider veterans and whole lot for them.
I really enjoyed those days .

He gave us hits like :
Shakomo
Jealousy

My God. you have a very good memory!! but I don't think lord of ajasa belong I that group tho.

he actually belongs with 9ice and rugged set
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Handsomecole(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thanks brov
jclassiq:

My God. you have a very good memory!! but I don't think lord of ajasa belong I that group tho.

he actually belongs with 9ice and rugged set
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bros abeg make we hear word,you no good and you no sabi sing at all at all

*Mikel_obi* *thank you for promising president Buhari and the entire presidency that you will bring the World Cup home to Nigeria*

*Let him also taste how sweet it is to promise and fail*
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Aarenasbaba:

[s]FTC without any likes or shares and the poster below got more than 29......
Is that one an FTC[/s] cool shocked?
Is their gift for FTC with likes/shares?
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by sleek82(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
madjune:

Don't say that.

If you've been in marriage, then you'd understand the toll it's breakup could.have on one's mental health.

And, when you're aren't together mentally, your creativity will dim.
I've personally interviewed this guy way back while I was into advertising and I can tell you, he's got depth.

He sings well or not, that I can't tell.
But, I knew he could have improved on his potentials with time if things went right for him.
you should have read my comment like 20 times, then try to look for someone to explain it to you if you still did not get what i said there....i never said marriage can not affect your mental health but i would have agreed to that statement if it came from someone like wizkid whom i would say knows how to sing.....for me, eddy was never a good singer. If you interviewed the guy and noticed he is deep, does that make him sing well?...... And yes, i am married and i know what marriage can do to one's mental health but if you can't sing, you can't sing!
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Mayflowa(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No Eddy,
Your gold-digging ruined you.
You left an Aba girl for Kenny St Brown thinking you'd become a heir to the Kennis empire.

But the tables turned on you and you had nothing to fall back on.
Talentless, whack gold-digging musician.
You further burnt all your bridges by backbiting Tony Tetuila, backstabbing Femi Kuti and accusing Essence.

Say NO to Gold digging.

you seem to have insight to many stories.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by snazzy5050(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mayflowa:

you seem to have insight to many stories.
Yes sir he sure does!... smiley BTW I’ve not seen you for a long time sir.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by CsRockefeller(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bro Gbile Akanni is right, the Bible is right, once you miss it in the days of your youth you miss it and may never recover again.
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by edgecution(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Daddy mummy
Ewa wo laide
Ati becky
Won lawon fe ma ja
Ni to ri remmedy
Eddy Idris remmedy
Representé
grin grin

I can't forget
stoppit!!!! This is Idris Abdulkarim's song. Its titled 'PLAYER MEJI'
Re: My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy by Lyns32uk(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
BUHARIPLZDIE:
4am FTC & first of it's kind, I don't even know what to gain.
Again I don't know this guy, abeg who is He?
Dude, you just wasted that space to spill trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Oprah Winfrey (Picture) / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Son's 5th Birthday / Video And Photos From Wizkid VIP Experience Concert At Eko Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.