Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,201 members, 7,860,305 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? (2659 Views)

What Age Should Girls Start Having Sex / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Cutehector(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2018
ubunja:
not your money-hungry type
cool
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2018
ubunja:
not your money-hungry type
calm your testosterone down dude! I don't do jigolos either cheesy

The question is to understand your opinion of relationships, so answer the question cheesy
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2018
ubunja:
so your GF is only a sèx tòy? providing nothing but pvssy
You clearly don't know the value of a woman.
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by ubunja(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
calm your testosterone down dude! I don't do jigolos either cheesy

The question is to understand your opinion of relationships, so answer the question cheesy
a jigolo is paid for sex. its a compliment in a world where men pay for sex.
thank you.
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by ubunja(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
You clearly don't know the value of a woman.
oh what is that exactly by the way??
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2018
ubunja:
a jigolo is paid for sex. its a compliment in a world where men pay for sex.
thank you.
Here in this world a jigolo is a lazy sex object drained off his strength with only a penny to show for it...

Will you get over yourself and answer my initial question?
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by ubunja(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Here in this world a jigolo is a lazy sex object drained off his strength with only a penny to show for it...

Will you get over yourself and answer my initial question?
in a world where men consider it a gift to be raped by a woman how can i complain when im paid for sex and used?? does my dick get smaller with use?

i answered your question ages ago.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2018
ubunja:

in a world where men consider it a gift to be raped by a woman how can i complain when im paid for sex and used?? does my dick get smaller with use?

i answered your question ages ago.
We live in different worlds smiley

You never did, you evaded it
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by ubunja(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
We live in different worlds smiley

You never did, you evaded it
true in my world women are not parasites.
and what you call evading i call answering. take it or leave it.
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2018
ubunja:

true in my world women are not parasites.
and what you call evading i call answering. take it or leave it.
In my world men aren't parasites... You are in my world on here, respect diversity smiley
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by ubunja(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
In my world men aren't parasites... You are in my world on here, respect diversity smiley
thats why i told you 50-50. but you had a problem with it.
who's fooling who
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by SwagPower: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Falconj:
I have met ladies that spend on guys! It's not that over hold dey worry dem. Just a matter of maturity and exposure.
Very true bruh...Tho dey very few..
My Gf jst went to market..

she came bak wit ingredients to cook 2 different soups..
she didnt ask 4 a dime!..

n its not like its a once in a blue moon stuff..she does dis more often dan u'd imagine..
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Dillusionist(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
whatever.
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by mimimile93: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
mespusinglez:
I Don't See Any Where They Said "Guys Should Always Be The Ones Sending Money To Girls"
So My Question Is "When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys?
~
HAPPY SUNDAY

Come to Asia (Thailand) and your question would be answered with prove.

Here in Thailand when you go on a date with a girl the bill is shared.
But over there in naija when you ask a black girl for a date she would bring all her friends to come and suck u dry.

An average black girl's brain has been set to believe that it's a taboo for them to spend on a man. Only rare ones spend on their men.

In Thailand ur bae would even fight you if you pay all the bills
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by tgmservice: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
Men and women are wired differently..

A lady can give a guy money without demanding something else in return

But a guy, common 2k, he dey expect blow..
thats because we use the sex as collateral because girls of nowadays after eating ur money they dump u.

it had to be 50-50
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by sumesis30: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
He will continue to pay the interest until the judgement day.

But on a serious note, a lady will do anything for you if you love her right.
For where? A lady can only spend for you if you are not wussy in a relationship. Being wussy won't let such happen and it's a big turn off as well, maintain appropriate control by subtly showing her you have nothing to lose in the relationship and see how she'll fall head over heels for you and be willing to spend for you with no regret.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Come to Asia (Thailand) and your question would be answered with prove.

Here in Thailand when you go on a date with a girl the bill is shared.
But over there in naija when you ask a black girl for a date she would bring all her friends to come and suck u dry.

An average black girl's brain has been set to believe that it's a taboo for them to spend on a man. Only rare ones spend on their men.

In Thailand ur bae would even fight you if you pay all the bills
thegeneralqueen are you hearing this cheesy
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
thegeneralqueen are you hearing this cheesy
Isi gini angry me spend money on a man ina puoala sad

1 Like

Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Cutehector(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Isi gini angry me spend money on a man ina puoala sad
I won't spend money on ya family if you are stingy!
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
I won't spend money on ya family if you are stingy!
I'm not stingy it's just that if you spend 100k on me then I'll spend 5k on you see equation is balance since you're the head of the family cool
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Cutehector(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm not stingy it's just that if you spend 100k on me then I'll spend 5k on you see equation is balance since you're the head of the family cool
I don't even need your money.. You don't have money
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
I don't even need your money.. You don't have money
Awwwww that's so sweet odogu cheesy
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwwww that's so sweet odogu cheesy
gerout
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
gerout
Now that's disrespectful sad
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now that's disrespectful sad
u don't even know when someone is playing with you.. Go jor
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
u don't even know when someone is playing with you.. Go jor
Fyn bye
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Fyn bye
where are you going
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cutehector:
where are you going
No where embarassed
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Saff(f): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
ubunja:
NO. i take care of me. you take care of you. 50-50. everyone is happy. noone owes anyone anything.
listen obonga, I can see you’re going to be single for a long time. Probably till around 40+, at that time you’ll be chasing small girls. 19-21. Old men don’t date smallies for free, you better start preparing. Drop this mentality and face reality grin
Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by ubunja(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saff:
listen obonga, I can see you’re going to be single for a long time. Probably till around 40+, at that time you’ll be chasing small girls. 19-21. Old men don’t date smallies for free, you better start preparing. Drop this mentality and face reality grin
ubunja:
19-22 years old. anything older is a living fossil that now has a sweet character just because the pvssy is no longer sweet.

1 Like

Re: When Will Girls Start Sending Money To Guys? by Cutehector(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No where embarassed
sorry. Oya come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Join LOOM Network? / What Should I Do When Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents? / Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.