Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless (1139 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / 2023: Reject Muslims-Muslim Ticket, Babangida Blasts Tinubu / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless by Meekdon: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
The immediate past Governor of Niger State, Babangida Aliyu, has challenged his successor and current Governor, Abubakar Bello, to prove his that administration failed to invest in projects or keep quiet altogether.

He stated this in reaction to Bello’s allegation against him which bordered on impropriety in the execution of key projects initiated during his tenure and described the incumbent as a liar and sentimental.

In a press statement signed by his Media Assistant, Israel Ayegba, Aliyu claimed Bello was merely looking for an escape route, ahead of 2019 elections.

“Through unwarranted allegations, the ruling APC administration in Niger State is merely trying to give the impression that every past administration in the state was as clueless as the incumbent.

“While we agree that the ruling APC administration in Niger State reserves the right to raise issues about its predecessors’ performances in office, we must say that the party in power lacks the moral justification to turn itself into a perpetual blackmailer of its precursors even when it finds it difficult to substantiate its allegations,” he said.

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/06/babangida-blasts-governor-bello-says.html

Re: Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless by Anigreat: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
shocked

Everyone knows that he is useless and clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless by Donald95(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Kogi Bello is the only confirmed useless governor for now......

I thought it was the Kogi Idiot sef
Re: Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
I actually thought it was Bello of Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless by Anigreat: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
kennygee:

Lol cheesy

My thought too, that i rush to go and diss Yahaya Bello Below.
Re: Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kogi Bello is the only confirmed useless governor for now......

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless by yarimo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
kennygee:
you are one of the problems of Nairaland, you just rush to comment without reading . I SMH for you undecided
Re: Babangida Blasts Governor Bello, Says He’s Clueless by Meekdon: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
yarimo:
you are one of the problems of Nairaland, you just rush to comment without reading . I SMH for you undecided
chai Yahaya bello na confirm nigger smiley

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank Raps Buhari Over Reaction To Saraki's Acquittal / Religious Leaders Involved In Politics Risk Losing Respect - Buhari / BREAKING! A'ibom Assembly Declares 5 Seats Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.