Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom (48477 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by ubest1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Can Tinubu said this to any northern gov or SW gov what a disrespect to the people of AkwaIbom.

Speaking on Monday at a campaign rally in Uyo, capital city of Akwa Ibom, the former governor of Lagos said Abubakar and his party are just about “stomach infrastructure”.

“Akwa Ibom, you will not suffer again. That boy [Emmanuel Udom] that brought Atiku here, that calls himself governor, tell him enough is enough. He lived in my backyard in Lagos. If not that we are one, I’d have driven him home.”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/extra-obasanjo-wanted-to-roast-atiku-like-goat-meat-i-rescued-him-says-tinubu/

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by bender79: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
There is nothing else in his head only arrogance and gaffes. Tueh!

991 Likes 87 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by Paulheyman: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
He think the crowds are really for him to the extent of forgetting that he's far away from Lagos. He's really obsessed with crowds and people are using it to rape Lagos IGR. What a shame!!! Everyone is just deceiving him. Poor old man, imagine insulting a setting governor and to an extent the entire ibom and Ibibio nation. Hmmm!!!

636 Likes 59 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by michlins(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please,I thought everyone is entitled to live and work anywhere in Nigeria?

What's this talk about owing Lagos and arrogating yourself the title of emperor. If this guy becomes president, that means we all turn to subjects and he will decide who will live in Nigeria or not.

If you mock him for his health, they will say you're mocking a sick person but he goes about infuriating people and demeaning them

740 Likes 67 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by M4A1carbine: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
No vote for APC. 😂😂😂😂😂

380 Likes 31 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by N3TRAL: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2023

Akwa Ibom people will love Jagaban more for calling Udom a boy. Jagaban is not lying. Even as Governor, Udom spends at least 4 days a week at his residence in Lagos.

The streets of Uyo are wild for Jagaban.

Jagaban will win at least 10 Local Governments in Akwa Ibom. He will get his 25% and move on.

Akwa Ibom people know the person that brought Jagaban to them.

He is the person that built the stadium used for the campaign today. It is the best stadium in Nigeria modelled after Bayern's Arena in Munich. It is better than the one in Peter Obi's Anambra or Atiku's Adamawa.

He is the person that gave Akwa Ibom State an airport. Anambra's billionaires used to land in Enugu state under Peter Obi and drive to their mansions in the village. Anambra had no airport.

Akwa Ibom people know the man who built flyovers, quality roads - some extended into neighbouring Abia State.

His name is Akpabio. He is the one who brought Tinubu to his people and told them "Tinubu is a builder like me".

Akwa Ibom people will not fail Akpabio on his quest to become Nigeria's third citizen. They will vote massively to return Akpabio to the Senate and vote massively too for Tinubu.

That crowd you saw in Uyo today is pure love for Akpabio and Tinubu. APC will score better than Labour Party in AKWA IBOM.

Stop the hate-filled narrative.

153 Likes 43 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Shey no be boy em be ni, abi you want Jagaban to call him father
God bless BAT jare, beerfraud pigs can go and die

68 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by ikaboy: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
If this old man becomes the president only God knows what becomes of non indigenes of Lagos State.

361 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by AllTheWayUp: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin grin grin
Tinubu has nothing to offer, just insults like Wike

308 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by dustmalik: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
I love Tinubu cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by Okwyjesus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
ubest1:
Can Tinubu said this to any northern gov or SW gov what a disrespect to the people of AkwaIbom

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says he “rescued” Atiku Abubakar from former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Abubakar, former vice-president and now standard-bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), had a running battle with his former principal for years.

Both men reconciled in the build-up to the 2019 general election.

Obasanjo also endorsed Abubakar for the presidency during the 2019 polls, saying that he was better than incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari.

However, for the 2023 presidential election, Obasanjo has since thrown his weight behind Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP).

Speaking on Monday at a campaign rally in Uyo, capital city of Akwa Ibom, the former governor of Lagos said Abubakar and his party are just about “stomach infrastructure”.

“They don’t have a mandate; what they have is ice cream. It has melted. I am the one that rescued him from Obasanjo who wanted to roast him like goat meat,” he said.

“He ran away to Dubai, and when the election came again, he came for stomach infrastructure. He came to Lagos. We rehabilitated him and gave him a ticket but he wasted it and used it to collect money.

“He faced Obasanjo, faced Buhari and failed. He failed with Jonathan. He failed in all his subjects.

“You better watch him before he starts selling the little palm trees that you have left. What we need to do is to develop our country. We have enough gas reservoirs on our land.

“Akwa Ibom, you will not suffer again. That boy [Emmanuel Udom] that brought Atiku here, that calls himself governor, tell him enough is enough. He lived in my backyard in Lagos. If not that we are one, I’d have driven him home.”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/extra-obasanjo-wanted-to-roast-atiku-like-goat-meat-i-rescued-him-says-tinubu/

Which gas is he referring to ?
Hope not the one in SE

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by Paulheyman: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
michlins:

What's this talk about owing Lagos and arrogating yourself the title of emperor. If this guy becomes president, that means we all turn to subjects and he will decide who will live in Nigeria or not.

If you mock him for his health, they will say you're mocking a sick person but he goes about infuriating people and demeaning them

That's a presidential candidate, that's Tinubu for you. Muslim-muslim ticket is manifesting but Yoruba Christains don't just wanna understand what awaits us if he nears power

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by infohenry(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
He has turned the campaign into a thing of caricature, shameful enough some people are hailing him.

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by duro4chang(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu is the incoming president

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by Throwback: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
The OP wants to raise hell over nothing.

Tinubu said worse to the Ogun state Governor, so hush it.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by HydraFeeds(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
.una dey call am old man because hin old pass una now himself Dey call una boy because hin old pass una .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by ubest1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu lack of proper education really affecting his level of reasoning, if he can't respect the person at least respect his office, the gov is the first family of a state of more than 5 million people. Yoruba's i know has home training why Tinubu case is different even a sitting president got insulted.

Throwback:
The OP wants to raise hell over nothing.

Tinubu said worse to the Ogun state Governor, so hush it.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by technicallyrich(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Who will vote for these theiff.
When obi or atiku wins the cowordly yoru bad slavve, 🐖 and fake mudslims can come out make real men use them shine before dss later pick them up to make them do the awolowo.
Yoru bad fake mudslims 🐖 are tribalistik,hate filled, ritualisticc, cowordly,courses, derty and they always mess loudly.
Cowords

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by technicallyrich(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
ubest1:
Tinubu lack of proper education really affecting his level of reasoning, if he can't respect the person at least respect his office, the gov is the first family of a state of more than 5 million people. Yoruba's i know has home training why Tinubu case is different even a sitting president got insulted.

Yoru bad people don't have respect,they always give fake respect because they are cowordly,fearful,derty, irritatin,mess mess
people,backstabbinn,betrayalls,theiffs, ritualisst,juju people, occulticc, tribalistik,wickedd,enviouss, propagandistt,liars and pretenderss.
Why do you think they call the cowords Dan bayerebes in north and in ss)se we call them derty cowords.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by mrvitalis(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
N3TRAL:

Akwa Ibom people will love Jagaban more for calling Udom a boy. Jagaban is not lying. Even as Governor, Udom spends at least 4 days a week at his residence in Lagos.

Jagaban will win at least 10 Local Governments in Akwa Ibom. He will get his 25% and move on.

He is the person that built the stadium used for the campaign today. It is the best stadium in Nigeria modelled after Bayern's Arena in Munich. It is better than the one in Peter Obi's Anambra or Atiku's Adamawa.

He is the person that gave Akwa Ibom State an airport. Anambra's billionaires used to land in Enugu state under Peter Obi and drive to their mansions in the village. Anambra had no airport.

Akwa Ibom people know the man who built flyovers, quality roads - some extended into neighbouring Abia State.

His name is Akpabio. He is the one who brought Tinubu to his people and told them "Tinubu is a builder like me".

Akwa Ibom people will not fail Akpabio on his quest to become Nigeria's third citizen. They will vote massively to return Akpabio to the Senate and vote massively too for Tinubu.

That crowd you saw in Uyo today is pure love for Akpabio and Tinubu. APC will score better than Labour Party in AKWA IBOM.

Lol promise north senate , promise kalu senate President , promised ayade ,promised akpabio

But we all know gbagamiala would still be speaker n no way south can have senate President n speaker

Gbagamiala is not going back to become a floor member na

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by Tallesty1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
michlins:

That is actually the mindset of a lot Yorubas. You see it here on Nairaland, you see it on Twitter and every other social media out there. You even see it offline.

Yorubas are the only people I know that claim to accommodate their fellow citizens in the same country.

It is pathetic really.

A man is living and doing business somewhere.
He pays tax and other fees when due.
He either built his house or pays his rent.

But you go around Telling people that you accommodate him.......How?

One bros I was following on Twitter was going on and on how Yorubas are accommodating, it pissed me off.

I was like "bro, you are abroad based and I am sure no canadian has ever claimed to be accommodating you even though you are foreigner but you are here bragging of accommodating nigerians in nigeria. Get sense abeg. He blocked me.

It is just annoying

114 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by SharpD: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
N3TRAL:

For your mind you are making sense? so you think those of us in Akwa Ibom will go out and vote a demented old man whose party has destroyed anything left in this country. Unam ikot ke ado.

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by obi4eze(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Na wa o!
Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by Toluwanise247(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Igbo’s are slaves in this country…..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by MrEverest(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
bender79:
There is nothing else in his head only arrogance and gaffes. Tueh!

Tinubu actually insulted the entire Akwa Ibom state and not just the governor. What a shame!

63 Likes

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by floret23(f): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu's campaign is all about abuse, arrogance and gaffes. He is too old to learn the latest style from Obi. O maa lu'le patapata ni sha.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by MrEverest(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Toluwanise247:

You don’t have voter card but your father and mother that have it will vote him …..

The Bastard of iragbiji is as uncultured as his urchins. So, you're in your hut in iragbiji yet know he doesn't have voters card?

And who told you he can't influence his parents on who to vote?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom by ubest1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kpong amoh
They think we reason like aboki that vote anyhow anything imam tell them, even 10% vote he won't get, we can ignore our daughter first lady in waiting for a confirmed drug lord with outdated brains

SharpD:

For your mind you are making sense? so you think those of us in Akwa Ibom will go out and vote a demented old man whose party has destroyed anything left in this country. Unam ikot ke ado.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Brief History Of Nigeria Between 1849-1960 Of Independence / Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.