Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,805 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (47144 Views)

DSS Withdraws Personnel Attached To Governor Adeleke / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2018
wingmanII:
Early hours of Jan 1,2018,some blood thirsty hoodlums attacked and slaughtered over 15 innocent people returning from New year church service in Omoku rivers state. The state governor subsequently placed bounty on the heads of these ruthless animals.
The same month, the Imo state governor granted some of these wanted killers "amnesty", they are now working as armed political thugs for him and his son in-law.
Neither the presidency, dss or the IG batted an eyelid.
Now the senate president is facing arrest because some armed robbers claimed they worked as his thugs in the past. What kind of hypocrisy is this?
Don’t be quick to comment,always re read and make findings....Did you read anywhere that the Dss attached to the Kwara governor was withdrawn?Thats because governors have immunity!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Samunique(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2018
escodotman:
These days, everybody wants to be a 'blogger' including those who can't construct a simple sentence in English. The OP murdered grammar throughout and my advice to him/her is to start doing his/her blogging in a native dialect.
Check your own too, there's noting like "this days" it's "these days" which is plural.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by wasiudvd(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2018
HiddenShadow:
Those who betrayed Jonathan are weeping.

Watch out for the regions that betrayed Jonathan also and see the calamity that has befallen them.

The God of Jonathan neither sleeps nor slumber.

Betrayed? So choosing to vote whoever you feel like voting for is now betrayal? Ahahah!
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Saintp(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2018
Horlaboy51:

So what if Saraki mastermind it?

Nothing will still happen. Make no mistake, the aim here is not seek justice but to demystify him and make him politically irrelevant. Once that is achieved, the case will die a natural death. Is Dino's case not relegated to the background now compared to the vigor in which it was chased few weeks ago?

The greatest problem of Nigeria is not corruption but hypocrisy and lack of independent institutions. The day we start having one standard for everyone and build independent institutions that is not controlled by any arm of government, the day you will see a country making progress. But for now, let us sit back and enjoy the charade.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by positivethought: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2018
I'm not a saraki supporter but i have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that this is all about a grand scheme to politically destroy saraki finally,this is a very dangerous precedence,i don't expect buhari supporters not to be happy with this but those who truly love this country n thinks of a tommorow should condemn this.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2018
AroOkigbo:
May God bless GEJ
and sambo
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Larryslim(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2018
This story is getting so interesting!
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by kense88: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2018
idris4eva:
to the extent of killing innocent people abi

Bros you no try with your assumption o
Do you know the number of people buhari sponsored book haram and Fulani herdsmen kill in a year ? They are very used to killing
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2018
positivethought:
I'm not a saraki supporter but i have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that this is all about a grand scheme to politically destroy saraki finally,this is a very dangerous precedence,i don't expect buhari supporters not to be happy with this but those who truly love this country n thinks of a tommorow should condemn this.
in a sane country,Saraki would have been destroyed a very long time or is it not the same Bukola of societe general bank?Do you know how many families died from the scam of that man when he was in charge?
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Daboomb: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2018
positivethought:

I am not a Buhari supporter anymore.
Tell me why anyone who had read the Police report on the previous page, who has listened to the "Media" statements of Saraki and the Governor fatah....should condemn the investigation "invitation" given to Saraki.

Just explain your own position to us 'clearly'
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by CapitalCee(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2018
escodotman:
These days, everybody wants to be a 'blogger' including those who can't construct a simple sentence in English. The OP murdered grammar throughout and my advice to him/her is to start doing his/her blogging in a native dialect.

"Everybody want" is correct not the bolded.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by blazesam(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2018
NA BECOS SARAKI BIN WANT DISTURB IGP, XO BUHARI NW GET SOMTIN TO MESS S.P. TOH
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by afroxyz: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2018
escodotman:
Mediocres like you are the enemies of brilliant minds and quality graduates/students in Nigerian higher instutions. I don't have to work for the BBC or CNN before venturing into blogging. You displayed your foolishness openly by justifying a bad grammar by a supposed blogger. I feel ashamed for your generation.

You couldn't have answered him in a better way
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Daboomb: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2018
kense88:
Do you know the number of people buhari sponsored book haram and Fulani herdsmen kill in a year ? They are very used to killing

You dont have any EVIDENCE of such sponsorship, l wish you have because l personally (and many others) would like to use it to impeach the man and prosecute him.

But l will agree that his performance, security-wise, is more than woeful.
You have your PVC. I have my PVC.
Put your PVC where your 'mouth' is. undecided undecided undecided

Talk is cheap.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by escodotman: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2018
astOorR:

If you were really brilliant, you won’t be here with us in nairaland this morning.. the brilliant minds are already at their place of work... failures everywhere.
It's high time Nigerian youths stopped showcasing stupidity and foolishness. You don't know some professions work night duties and take the rest of the day off? Stop embarassing yourself openly and behaving like a buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by kayseag: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Use and dumped thugs by saraki and ahmed, thugs on the payroll of kwara state civil service and place on level 16 under the disguise of tagged name called good boys. Saraki is not aboved the law. let him face the consequence
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by escodotman: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

And what will happen to you?

The usual state of hunger
Is that how you and your family wallow in hunger and penury? I think it is!
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2018
bro4u:

bros, so in your deluded mind the suspects can't be used by your paymasters to act a badly written script to make Saraki look guilty?? Buhari desperation is equals to self destruction.

So in your "Church mind" you don't know politicians arm youths during elections? What do you think they do with the arms after the election?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by escodotman: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2018
CapitalCee:

"Everybody want" is correct not the bolded.
Another ill-trained Nigerian youth. Go and consult your English teacher before you disgrace him/her further.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by kense88: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Benz4pimp:
in a sane country,Saraki would have been destroyed a very long time or is it not the same Bukola of societe general bank?Do you know how many families died from the scam of that man when he was in charge?
Sure bukola saraki should have been given a very lengthy jail term like wise buhari for his open involvement with book haram.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Benteazaa(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2018
I dont pity saraki or any of the change actors, they brought dis upon us and themselves. They should enjoy de CHANGE
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Samunique(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2018
chriskosherbal:
cheesy grin cheesy pls have mercy on him ! Cos not everybody will be able to read if he start using his native dialect. .

Well he can take some more courses in English. .

You r very funny I must confess
Even the guy u quoted made a mistake too.
Go and check it, there's noting like "this days" it's these days.

Tell him to learn how to correct without being insultive, no one is perfect, we're all learning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2018
HiddenShadow:
Those who betrayed Jonathan are weeping.

Watch out for the regions that betrayed Jonathan also and see the calamity that has befallen them.

The God of Jonathan neither sleeps nor slumber.

shebi naa jonathan grandfather get nigeria is father used is personal money to build aso rock while GEJ introduce nigeria to the 1st oil business ,, nigeria kicked GEJ out of is inheritance.
you beta go write story for africa magic epic /igbo
honestly some of you deserve the hardship & anguish nigeria as bestow on una ..
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Hiss* mumu country
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by anonymous1759(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2018
BloggersNG:
Yesterday, President Buhari Gave the go ahead for The Senate President of Nigeria Bukola Saraki to be arrested, After his name was fingered in the Offa Robbery, Now Adding to it, The DSS has with Immediate Effect withdrawn all his Security aides, Even the ones for Dogara, And the Possibilities of Arresting Saraki is today Monday, Angry Nigerians has since taken to twitter pages pouring out their minds, While some people wants the guilty to be prosecuted, Others think its just a Politicians hating on each other, either ways, see their reactions i grabbed below!

Gosspi From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/nigerians-react-to-sarakis-arrest-as.html

Most Nigeria youth are clueless and jobless
They're Quick to defend politicians the real thugs and thieves who cause more pain and destruction . Over 30 people were killed in the led bank Robbery attack. And yet because a high profile politician was implicated some people are defending him saying all sort of trash that it was staged By the IGP and PMB. That proper investigation has not yet taken place. SMH, but when a yahoo boy is arrested and molested some people will be quick to judge them before justice is served. Some will even say yahoo boys cause people to commit suicide, what's the difference between a Politician sponsoring a thief or a hired assassin to kill someone, Embezzle billions which is made made for social amenities, of which people die every because it's not at their disposal
Why are you guys angry that some people are jumping in to conclusion to persecute Saraki? I bet some of you are the ones who judge yahoo boys quickly before even taken to the court. Is that we've different laws for the rich and poor? It amazes me that the poor are the ones criticizing the poor for the rich who don't give a fuc* about them . I'm not in support of APC or PDP but if anymore is found guilty he should be brought to book no sentiment. No future for this country with the kind of youth we've. Because they don't see the real trouble life. Rather the ones that doesn't have impact on them.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Metuh: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2018
escodotman:
Stop displaying mediocrity by asking foolish questions! Patience Jonathan was seriously savaged by lots and youths like you when she was the First Lady, yet here you are, advertising and showing to the world that that is the standard of education in Nigeria by asking what someone has achieved with English!!
When you eventually die, what will you be remembered for

Your correct English or your achievements.

The inventors of English do make mistakes too
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by donqx: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by BossOluwendy(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Somehow... I think this is political!
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by DeOTR: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Buhari and his police chief are not very smart. The perfect time for them to nail Saraki was when hundreds of millions of naira was alleged to be stolen from his house, but as usual, politicians would cover up any crime, no matter how big, as long as you're in their good book.
I hope Buhari and Idris are serious about destroying Saraki once and for all, otherwise, I'm sorry for them.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by positivethought: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Daboomb:

I am not a Buhari supporter anymore.
Tell me why anyone who had read the Police report on the previous page, who has listened to the "Media" statements of Saraki and the Governor fatah....should condemn the investigation "invitation" given to Saraki.

Just explain your own position to us 'clearly'
very well then,sometimes ago perhaps out of a tip off saraki n gov Ahmed raised alarm that there was a plot to incriminate them in cases of murder using persons of questionable characters by the police,infact saraki made attempts to see the president over this n other issues,in the heat of those claims n counter claims the DPP In kwara state issued a statement where he was categorical that based on the statements made by the suspects in ilorin there was absolutely nothing connecting saraki or Gov Ahmed to any crime,the suspects were move to Abuja n the story suddenly changed!,may be the DPP should be invited to come n clarify his statement because he definitely has access to the fact of the case,we are all aware of the circumstances surrounding the emergence of saraki as the senate president n the protracted political fued that has ensued after that,infact Tinubu once boasted that saraki must be humbled one way or the other,it is not a secret that the police IG has been having a running battle with the senate so also is the custom boss Ahmed Ali,you don't need a soothsayer to know that this is just pure dangerous politiking,saraki may not be clean just as there is no one single clean politician buhari n his boy osibanjo inclusive,but this script is just raw n crude not to be seen through easily,go back n read the history n accounts of Adikwu the dismissed police officer leader of the robery gang,also find out the account of the hotel manager where the robbers lodged prior to the robbery n so on,personally something inside tells me that the Apc are only shooting themselves in the foot with this desperate bid by the power brokers in the party to destroy their opponents n maintain a total control of the party to the exclusion of others,saraki may just emerged stronger to their dismay after all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.