Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo (24998 Views)

Police Arrest Three Cattle Rustlers In Adamawa, Recover Guns, Cows / Police Recovers 1000 Cows From 3 Notorious Rustlers In Kano State (photos) / Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by RZArecta2(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2018
You always hear about security agents having clashes with cattle rustlers but never with killer herdsmen cool
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by Oreofepeters: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2018
nice one we need more them to lick the bucket
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by krishfwesh(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
I think this good for them
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by teflonjake(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
So ABBA KYARI CANNOT BE DEPLORED TO BENUE ?
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by JuanDeDios: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
Looking at his eyes you can easily tell he was high on Igbo and codein mixed inside cocacola . No wonder they go about oppressing innocent Nigerian youths. That's one less problem to worry about.
This post is gratuitous vociferated balderdash. Not to talk of insensitivity. Just saying.
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by package7(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Let us pray for our dear country... Anyone or anybody who have it mind that shall not experience peace such individuals or groups will go to Bermuda triangle and shall not return again, so shall it be amen.
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by package7(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Let us pray for our dear country... Anyone or anybody who have it mind that nigeria shall not experience peace such individuals or groups will go to Bermuda triangle and shall not return again, so shall it be amen.
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by Benekruku(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
[s]
ZombiePUNISHER:
Go after Fulani herdsmen

And they are after rustlers

What is wrong with this administration sef
[/s]

5%
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by nothernstar: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Op. Point of correction. Fulani herds men killed sars officer and not cattle rustlers. We know the truth pls

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by killuminati(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
BigSarah:
grin
More SARS death I hope

Don't quote me needlessly, in ogun state if you're properly dressed and they come across you be prepared to part with nothing less than 5k or your valuables
Those guy are damn criminals disguising as a security.. Thieves! cry

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
dainformant:
It's a sad moment for the family of Audu Danjuma, a Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) officer who was killed in the line of duty. The deceased who was the brother to Nasarawa Amazons' goalkeeper coach, Audu Yahaya - was among three officers reportedly killed in a battle with suspected cattle rustlers in a mountainous area in Nasarawa Local Council of Nasarawa State, yesterday.

Journalist Eche Amos took to his social media page to mourn the loss. Below is what he wrote;

SAD! SAD!! SAD!!!

I received with complete unbelievable trepidation the untimely death of a gallant (N)SARS officer, Audu Danjuma, brother to Nasarawa Amazons' goalkeeper coach, Audu Yahaya today.

The late SARS officer was among three officers reportedly killed in a battle with suspected cattle rustlers in a mountainous area in Nasarawa Local Council of Nasarawa State, yesterday.

No better love than for a friend to lay down his life for the sake of his friend.

You have fought the right war. You have demonstrated unequal patriotism to your community, state, and nation at large.

You gave your all for the security of humanity and society.

You were killed in what you believed in, lived for, and swore to die for.

To the great families, loved ones, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances you all left behind, may God console them, taking solace that you have fought a good and brave fight and history will never forget you.

We will continue from where you stopped and ensure justice is done to your killers as a mark of honour to you, your family and the peace-loving Nigerian people.

You died as gallant warriors!

Continue to rest in the bosom of the Almighty God until we meet never to part ways again. Amen!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/sars-officer-killed-in-gun-battle-with-cattle-rustlers-in-nasarawa-state-photo.html
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by CORONATA(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
God rest his soul!
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by AroleOduduwa(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
adisababa1234:

Better for them to do dirty job than protect useless citizen like you. Police man just died in the hand of herdsmen and you are here criticizing him instead of you to give a gallantry tribute to a departed soul.
RIP OFFICER.
Are you alright? If you’ve a functioning brain, you would know I am critizing the NPF (from the IG to the DPO) if they have their priority in the right place we won’t have lost this galant police
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by Mekanus(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
One motherfucker killed by fellow motherfuckers. I hate naija police.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
DrGoodman:
These Sars men were protecting cattle owned by herdsmen when they were killed.

What a country, SARS will be sent to attack cattle rustlers only, nobody sends any policemen to guard Benue and Taraba villages while they keep on being killed by herdsmen?

angry

They won't understand how much sense you have made ooo.

They might attack you.
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by IsaAbubakar: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
best news ever
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by jaymichael(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Our police officers and soldiers are being killed by Fulani herdsmen yet the govt is quiet still
There is different between herdsmen and cattle thieves (rustlers)
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by SalamRushdie: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
jaymichael:
There is different between herdsmen and cattle thieves (rustlers)

If you don't know fulani Herdsmen are the number 1 perpetrators of cattle rustling in Nigeria...they attack any outsider ranch that ventures into cattle rearing and steal all the cattles ..i can assure you that the rustlers that killed this policeman are Fulanis Herdmens

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by AlanSugar(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
.... Untimely death?.......

... was one among three officers who died in a battle.....
As you prepare for battle, also prepare for death!
Op, hope you have created another thread to mourn those on the other side who were also killed? If it has to do with Sars, I'd take this story with a pinch of salt. For all I know the sars guys may have gone to the hills to extort from those you label as rustlers hence the so called battle.
Rip to all who lost their lives.
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by jaymichael(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If you don't know fulani Herdsmen are the number 1 perpetrators of cattle rustling in Nigeria...they attack any outsider ranch that ventures into cattle rearing and steal all the cattles ..i can assure you that the rustlers that killed this policeman are Fulanis Herdmens
I hear o!
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by kullozone(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Though I'm not a Christian, but I just feel like shouting "thank you Jesus" smiley
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by rickymayne(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
With everything these sarz officials have done...i really dont know if i should see this as a good news or a baf news?
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by proudevil: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
So they want to change the narratives, from Fulani herdsmen to cattle rustlers.
I still dont know how people rustle cattle that is big animal. where do they take them to?

Fulani herdsmen are killing SARS but you are quick to call them Rustlers.
bigot spotted..even the Fulani's are crying for help,mambilla 700 is still fresh in memory.
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by goodnews777: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Shit country. Not enough security for humans but more than enough for animals because the country governed by animals.
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by YaksonFCA(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2018
RIP
Re: SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo by bizzibodi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Are all cattle rustlers not fulani herdsmen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 40 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt / Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.