Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos (660 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by Bhelamblog(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lol, This is why i Can't stay a moment without the internet, Some of the things you hear are so funny yet appalling, But this one is serious sha, So a guy fainted after he donated blood free for a Hospital in Lagos, Now they needed blood to revive him, But tables turned around, and he was asked to pay 7k for his own blood.. Na wa..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-forced-to-pay-7k-for-wanting-back.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by geraldmezi(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
he I right na,,, I support u bro
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by Emjay1310(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Really Mad country...
I wonder who will come and really convince me to donate blood o.
All they will do is deceive you with malt and hand band. Mtcheeeeeeeeew.

Anyone that need's blood, I can donate o. But never to that agency that will charge people after they got it for free.
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by Nbote(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dat is why I am neva going to ever donate blood for blood banks except for d person who needs it.. D same blood U donated for free will b sold to anoda person..
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by stefanweeks: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
What an expensive donation
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by donstan18: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
You don't have the right to complain since they didn't force you to donate.

Business is business. Donate from your heart, not to gain. Period!
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by CaptainG00D: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin hilarious
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by thesicilian: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
People believe lies so easily.
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by Avedonn: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
The doctors knew he wasn't healthy why allow him to donate blood.
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by SoapQueen(f): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hahahahaha.
Too many crazy stories.
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by queensera(f): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
cry
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by Bhelamblog(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Forced To Pay 7k For Wanting Back Blood He Donated for Free In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
The hustle is Real...
Even someone’s life is something to make money from...

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Dated Anyone In My Life / Who Is Expected To Say Thank You After Sex? A. Boyb. Girl / How I Became Addicted To Cocaine At 19 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.