Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter (555 Views)

Exposed: How Dino Melaye, Others Smuggled N50 Billion New Notes Out Of The CBN. / Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by deeprinz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
So recently senator Dino melaye blocked a twitter user with the twitter handle www.twitter.com/ThisIsMshafii over replies the senator considered crossing his redlines. The senator who is however well known for the support of freedom of speech was however irritated by this funny reply.

Source: www.twitter.com/ThisIsMshafii

Re: How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by OneCorner: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
So
We shud fry akara?
Re: How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by Crocky23: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
You called someone crook and you're surprised they blocked you?
You're not just rude but also very unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by papoudaupolos: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
U really got to his skin.
I heard all these public figures are terrible at handling criticism. Very thin skin
Re: How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by kimjongJezebel: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
My dear Distinguished Senator Dino Melaye, pls block all the BMC Agents following you and throw them into the trash can. Nansense!

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
How I wish I could block you here too ..whu won't he block you when simple command of written English you can't display .. All you Buharist are just too ill lettered to understand sense

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by Anigreat: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

"I WONDER WHAT KABAKA FIND I YOU"

I thought i was so bad in English, till i find this one, wow so i was a doyen in English shocked

Dino, has zero tolerance for bad English, that's why he blocked the clod . shocked

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by meccuno: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is not called criticism its called an insult. you don't talk like a motor park tout and expect to be considered responsible. if that guys father was called a crook how would he take it?

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by luvmijeje(f): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Una no kill person with laughter. Oga OP, you must learn to pass your insult stylishly. When you are online and not addressing them directly, you can talk anyhow, But when you're addressing them directly, you put a little respect. Afterall he is still a senator.

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Blocked Me On Twitter by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Block the block head abeg

Foolish people licking Buhari assss everywhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: PDP Speaks On Changing Symbol, Slogan / Nigerian Senate Adopts 20 Recommendations To Improve Security (FULL LIST) / PDP And Obasanjo Agree To Join Forces And Fight Opposition Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.