Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) (30152 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2019
VIRAL VIDEO/ PHOTOS!! How Senator Dino Melaye Buried Mother in Grand Ceremony

Nigerian popular Senator, Dino Daniel Melayi made it a mega burial ceremony for his late mother, Deaconess Comfort Melaye who passed on earlier in May. The burial programme lineup started on Thursday 11th July with the service of songs at family compound in Aiyetoro, then the wake keep on Friday 12th July at Aiyetoro community School. The Internment at family grave site and then the Funeral Thanksgiving service followed on Saturday 13th July the Apostolic Church in Aiyetoro.

A grand reception was later held to round off the massive ceremony with performances from King Sunny Ade and Yinka Ayefele.

The Immediate past Senate President, Bukola Saraki, PDP National Chairman Uche Secondus, Senator Ike Ekwere Madu, Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP Peter Obi, Titi Atiku, Senator Olujimi and some other top dignitaries/politicians were all guests at the church service and grand reception to Sympathize and witness the Burial

Other top Nigerian Celebrities including AY Makun, Williams Uchemba, Ukeria Anunobi, Larry Coldsweat, Paul Obazele, Alex Osifo, Kunle Remi also attended the occasion held to celebrate the memory of the late 70year old, Deaconess Comfort Melaye at the Aiyetoro Community Secondary School on Friday 12th July 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3ZsrvMWDw

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/07/viral-video-photos-how-senator-dino.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2019
Continue

4 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Dino Melaye, the incoming govenor of Kogi state.

Yahaya Bello bye bye

20 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by queenxey1(f): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
E de clear pimple, e de clear pimple na so bleaching de start.

24 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Dino Dino..........

Always in the news!

May her soul rest in peace

Don't dare Click HERE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Waste of money

5 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by chrissylva(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2019
grin
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin

Dead body dey enjoy pass many living beings for this country.

APC or PDP , same color of different shades. Same politicials only divided into different parties. Na to belleful themselves first, no one gives a bleeping FCK about you or the masses.

Labour to make your own money, if you shout from morning till evening on social media supporting them, fighting for them or break your leg, none of these people know you exit.
They win or lose election, they continue to live large but you're On Your Own.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Yahaya Bello's PAdi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Note: Click on my signature for this beautiful ride. Be the lucky owner. Give me a good offer. Check my profile as well. Tokunbo mint sparkling peugeot 407. Sport ride for the great people.

2 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by bro4u: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Been long such caliber of people converge in Kogi...lols
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
T
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by ARIINI: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
grin
I feel you, dear

queenxey1:

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by binsanni(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
R. I. P
Dino the Noise maker over to you
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by binsanni(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
R. I. P
Dino the Noise maker over to you
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by indiegen: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
Which kain rubbish be this na, the burial was a week back, or dino get another mama ni wey just die ?? Because am not understanding the need for the repeated news

Dino built monument for her mama burial
Dino built chapel for her mama burial
Buhari mourn dino mama
Dino and daughter cried on her mama burial
Saraki chop rice for dinner mama burial

Look Murder-ators on nairaland I dey beg una if you no see anything to push again for front page make we all they look ourselves or better still just create a chat room section for nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by thesicilian: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Waste of money
I'll do more than this for my parents if I have the money.

2 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:

what has this got to do with anything cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
This man like classic things sha grin money is good no need to envy him cool

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by alasoluyilaolu: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
It was indeed a wonderful burial ceremony......but dont notice his wife anywhere,however the children are there

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye addresses CAN General Assembly in Abuja Watch Credit : maiyegun diary politico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_GPUVqJQ0g
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2019
The most important thing in all and all is that,

He has successfully buried his mother.

May her soul rest in peace, amen.

Case closed!
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Dino get siblings so

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by fatima8855(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Dino u gave ur mom a befitting burials according to your religion rites. May her soul Rest In Peace. Amin

2 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2019
See mike Ezekhome. He's a PDP member and not any human right activist.

Activists are non partisan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9853287_img20190717wa0066_jpegff9f1dddda894188d84bd2d0e1ca5a52

2 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2019
alasoluyilaolu:
It was indeed a wonderful burial ceremony......but dont notice his wife anywhere,however the children are there
He get dem plenty and 1000 concubines.

Yinka Aiyefele performed and Dino sprayed bundles of 200 naira on him, can't be less than 500k

2 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:

Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by RDPMAN: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2019
Cool
Re: How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) by aAK1(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Thinking about it now, if I have have the money I will do more for my mother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.