Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki (584 Views)

APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting / COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola / Obasanjo’s ADC Reveals Content Of Invitation Letters To Govs, Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by 247ibile: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, said he has asked his aide to obtain the letter of invitation by the Police.

He said this was to enable him to honour the “alleged invitation immediately.”

full source here: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2018/06/offa-bank-robberies-ive-asked-my-adc-to.html

1 Share

Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by Is04970: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki is culpable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by akynkunmee: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Do you think so?
Is04970:
Saraki is culpable.
Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by akynkunmee: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki, Megida, Dino and the kwarans.... just speechless
247ibile:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, said he has asked his aide to obtain the letter of invitation by the Police.

full source here: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2018/06/offa-bank-robberies-ive-asked-my-adc-to.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by ebuk4real(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Now that Saraki is mentoring and teaching the Nigerian police how to formally and decently discharge their duties, hope they will be humble enough to learn. You start by inviting them via writing, never the archaic Rambo fashion please...

We just can get it right whenever we chose to be....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by ebuk4real(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Is04970:
Saraki is culpable.

Hia. Are you Octopus Paul of Nigeria, sorry Nairaland?
Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by luvmijeje(f): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Get it fast and report there quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by 247ibile: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool
luvmijeje:
Get it fast and report there quickly.
Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by proudevil: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ogbeni saraki your better honour the invitation, because police will not allow you to jump from their car ooo ask dino.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by 247ibile: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Another jumping drama, Dino jumped from moving van and broke neck..........smh grin grin grin grin grin
proudevil:
Ogbeni saraki your better honour the invitation, because police will not allow you to jump from their car ooo ask dino.
Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by IsaAbubakar: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
this is the best senate president since democracy
ngeneukwenu can GnD
Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by 247ibile: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
247ibile:

Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by somito121(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
If anything bad should happen to saraki, I fear for Nigeria come 2019. I think I like his way of handling things.
Re: Offa Robbers: I’ve Asked My ADC To Get Police Letter Of Invitation - Saraki by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2018

(1)

Why We Suspended Talks With APC, Presidency — Npdp / LIVE: Senate, Reps Hold Joint Closed-door Session / June 12:presidency Mocks Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.