Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola (20071 Views)

APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Obasanjo’s ADC Reveals Content Of Invitation Letters To Govs, Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Lovechisom55: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oby Ezekwesili also reacted to the police invitation for questioning at Abuja served to Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, by armed policemen on Saturday.

We reported earlier that Timi Dakolo raised an alarm over the 'invasion' of his house by armed men, and also shared a letter of invitation from the police. However Police Spokesman, Frank Mba countered the claim by stating that the letter served was not a warrant of arrest, but a polite investigative tool used in eliciting information voluntarily from parties to aid police investigations.

Oby Ezekwesili however, in her reaction to report of the served invitation notice, questioned its motive. According to the former Education Minister and BBOG convener, photos shared online showed that the officers did not deliver a “regular police invitation”. She also alleged that the statement released by the police was a damage control, as their officers overreached on a matter of serious public interest. Read her tweets below;

See more here https://thickmatch.com/coza-oby-ezekwesili-queries-police-motive-invitation-timi-busola/

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by bamosagie(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Still trying to remain relevant....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by veeceesynergy: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Madam Oby, pls where and how was there flabberant abuse of office.
3 police officers came to ur house to deliver a letter, u refused coming down to acknowledge d letter for over 5hrs, rather u were busy taking pictures and posting fake info on Instagram.
I like d involvement of Aisha Buhari and co in dis matter, at d end it will bring an end to cases of false rape allegations in Nigeria.
So many men 're in prison today as a result of false rape allegation.
Let him simply honour d police invitation with his barrage of lawyers and not shouting Wolf wen dia is none.
He laid an allegation, d police is inviting him to aid in investigation and he's running to social media.

127 Likes 20 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by cornoil(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Watch out for NwaAmaikpe, he’s Cozalize his pocket back from retirement. Hunger forced him back to defend Fat-oyinbo.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by aolawale025: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mr & Mrs Dakolo need to honor the police IV. State their side

9 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by NwaAmaikpe: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

At a time like this, it is imperative that my stand is known without any hues of gray or even minute strands of ambivalence to reduce it's misconstruable premise.

I stand with Biodun Fatoyinbo.

I do not by this endorse the act of a pastor engaging in sex with ladies he isn't married to.
That is deceit and outright hypocrisy.
The exact reason I spared no mercy as I whipped the rod of chastisement on the back of Apostle Suleiman.

The context in which I lie on the same page with Biodun is on the accusation of rape and the facts presented by the accuser.
Biodun obviously didn't rape her. He was in a consensual sexual affair with her.

A lapse in his judgement and a total oddity for a true pastor.
Is Biodun a true man of God?
From all indications, he more of a true man of kpekus.
Unless you are a student of fashion, I will never encourage anyone to be mentored by him.

But as for the rape accusation.
Biodun Fatoyinbo is the victim.
The Dakolos should quit courting for sympathy and allow the law take it's course.
Even Oby should know this but unfortunately she doesn't.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Jayslicky: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
All I see are sentimental online judges that have shut their brains from reasoning like sane people, trying so hard to force everyone to their own way of how things should be done.

A coward like oby ezekwesili that ran out of an election few days before the voting is also coming out to form intelligent and strong, how should the police have invited mr & mrs dakolo, they should have trekked down to dakolo's house unarmed and kneel before the dakolo's to please come to the station for questioning?

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ezekwesili dey craze. Why accuse a man of rape and damage his reputation if u can't go to the police and go to court to back up your claim. I declare Fatoyinbo innocent since Timi & Busola Dakoko can't go to court, abi them don spend all the money wey dem collect from the GoFundMe page, and are waiting for anoda money to collect. Nonsense and rape.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
For we NEUTRALS in this rape allegation, we can only wait patiently for the end of this serious allegation.

The truth will set everyone involved free........

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by GOFRONT(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by AroleOduduwa2: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Say no to rape, but defend your dignity, protect your reputation and stay true to yourself, don’t be bullied to accept something you didn’t do.

By going to court, we will all know what both parties have been hiding, we will know if there was a rape or a case of extramarital affair from the pastor side, the truth will come out, but no matter the outcome of this, Timi & Pastor Biodun will lose either way. Busola relationship with Timi will never be the same should he find out they dated and she lied. The relationship won’t be the same if the court established it was a rape cuz already the world know about their family secret.

I am married and will stand by wife’s side no matter what, but I won’t let a woman who can leave me anytime push me to a war I can never win

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by TheBeat: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin
I will start enjoying nairaland again.....

NWAAMAIKPE is back!!!!!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
in an issue like this,I normally advice people not to take sides of support a particular party until the truth is revealed...what was busola's intention of releasing the video??..why couldn't she let the whole issue die off...after how many years...even if the pastor I gulilty, she should have justforgotten about the whole thing...now has family is on the spotlight...may God give us hubbys who have sense and can give proper advices

11 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
so police should just leave the case?

6 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by berrystunn(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigérianes 70% love unless things

Is this an issue?
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by ArmaniUhuru: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Madam should just shut up.

The accusers(the Dakolos) can’t be going about their jobs and businesses, while the accused(Pastor Biodun) has stepped down from his job. It’s unfair.

You accused someone of rape, and refuse to take up the case. The person has lost his job, and you expect the person to be calm and happy?

The police should be allowed to do their jobs.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by maxiuc(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by wizardus: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Coza in the form of banana

Smiles. ..

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O95HWQnjd3I
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by DennisEche(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Stf woman instead of you to continue ur scam bring back our girls propaganda you are here saying rubbish.
Try am under pmb if you no go collect

6 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Florblu(f): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Remimadrid:
Ezekwesili dey craze. Why accuse a man of rape and damage his reputation if u can't go to the police and go to court to back up your claim. I declare Fatoyinbo innocent since Timi & Busola Dakoko can't go to court, abi them don spend all the money wey dem collect from the GoFundMe page, and are waiting for anoda money to collect. Nonsense and rape.

Did you log into nairaland without your brain?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by KmniAutos(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
20kva industrial generator available,just 7months old,full report available,super clean n sound Engine, instead of dropping over 4m for a new one,y not consider spending just 2.7milion naira for this?....or are u a dealer that buys n resell?, u can quote me let's talk.

Happy Sunday.

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by festacman(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Looks like COZA mobilized members to join Nairaland. They sound rudicously infantile in their defence and they hit likes button for any pro-COZA posts to sway opinion.

Good for Seun from business angle.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by bizhop01: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
komaya2019:
once police for Nigeria don collect money dem dey misbehave
Ignorant

1 Like

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
YOU BEGGED FOR IT
YOU WANTED IT

NOW YOUR RANTING YOU AND YOUR USELESS WIFE
NA OGUN GO KILL TWO OF YOU

MATTER WEY UNA DON SUPPOSE DIE DOWN
UNA DEY BRING AM UP

FOR WHAT REASON ?
I GUESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE HAD ULTERIOR MOTIVES FOR BRINGING IT UP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by Aiyk2333: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lovechisom55:
Oby Ezekwesili also reacted to the police invitation for questioning at Abuja served to Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, by armed policemen on Saturday.

We reported earlier that Timi Dakolo raised an alarm over the 'invasion' of his house by armed men, and also shared a letter of invitation from the police. However Police Spokesman, Frank Mba countered the claim by stating that the letter served was not a warrant of arrest, but a polite investigative tool used in eliciting information voluntarily from parties to aid police investigations.

Oby Ezekwesili however, in her reaction to report of the served invitation notice, questioned its motive. According to the former Education Minister and BBOG convener, photos shared online showed that the officers did not deliver a “regular police invitation”. She also alleged that the statement released by the police was a damage control, as their officers overreached on a matter of serious public interest. Read her tweets below;

See more here https://thickmatch.com/coza-oby-ezekwesili-queries-police-motive-invitation-timi-busola/
the only thing about all this fuss is atleas people are now wise enough, not all oooo. Nigerian pastors can now strategise better to cast their fraudulence. one pastor in my local who bleeps his choir members has avoided to talk about the coza issue before thunder go fire him nyash

4 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by koikoi2(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi Dakolo and his mumu wife has brought disgrace upon themselves. I will completely delete his number from my phone and block him from calling me. I disfriend him from today. As for Oby let her continue, runaway Presidential aspirant.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola by wink2015(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
The International community is watching the Nigeria Police and studying the way they handled the matter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Signs Condolence Register At Late Ekwueme's Residence(photos) / Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators / PhD, MBA Holders Apply As Truck Drivers At Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.