Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] (23311 Views)

Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode / "Why Obasanjo, Babangida, TY Danjuma Are Against Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
"The good, the bad and the ugly." Those are movies, gone are the days.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by davidboro(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
the person close to her should advise her to know, how to draw the line between the different people she insults
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by excel101(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Continue o, mind you, their's no hiding place for you after PMB kicked out of Aso Rock.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by Bizibi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmmmm,next yr elections will be interesting
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by ajebuter(f): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
This woman thinks PMB can protect her if these old men decide to act the roles of 'bad and ugly' she ascribes to them?

I dont think this madam knows PMB will leave Aso Rock one day....

She keeps amassing foes for herself just to please her principal.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by gasparpisciotta: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Blondy, Tuco, Angel eyes....hmmmm
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by LZAA: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Quickjobs:
​The Presidency on Monday subtly lashed out at former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and ex-Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, described Obasanjo and Babangida as bad and ugly.

Onochie, who shared a photograph of Buhari, Obasanjo and Babangida, however described the current president as good.

The photograph showed Buhari standing alongside Obasanjo and Babangida, in that order.

An encrypted message attached to the photograph which she posted on her Twitter handle, reads, “Who has a copy of the movie called. “THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY?” The Good, Bad and Ugly.”

Onochie, however, did not give reasons for sharing the photographs and the encrypted message.

http://kikiotolu.com/lauretta-onochie-calls-ex-presidents-obasanjo-babangida-bad-ugly-photo/

grin grin
BMC chief

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by Bizibi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
fiizznation:
Obasanjo, very silly Oldman that doesn't want to respect his old age. Maybe he wants to spend his remaining years in prison. You squandered $16,000,000,000 on some phantom electricity project that never materialized, when you were asked about it, stupid Oldman had the temerity to tell Nigerians that the project is in his useless book(my watch).

Elder statesman my behind!!!
hehehehehe,some of you were bragging about his influence before the last election, now he is a thief.....I respect your sycophancy,keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by AnanseK(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
She has a point

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by wingmanII: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
fiizznation:
Obasanjo, very silly Oldman that doesn't want to respect his old age. Maybe he wants to spend his remaining years in prison. You squandered $16,000,000,000 on some phantom electricity project that never materialized, when you were asked about it, stupid Oldman had the temerity to tell Nigerians that the project is in his useless book(my watch).

It is your small god Buhari who is silly for aspiring to be a president when he knows he doesn't have the physical strength, integrity, intelligence, statesman ship, and wisdom to handle such a task.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by wingmanII: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
ajebuter:
This woman thinks PMB can protect her if these old men decide to act the roles of 'bad and ugly' she ascribes to them?

I dont think this madam knows PMB will leave Aso Rock one day....

She keeps amassing foes for herself just to please her principal.

Leave the shameless hag, it's "Dutch courage" that is disturbing her, after getting high on palm wine or burukutu she goes online to abuse her betters.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by sexy74(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Quickjobs:
​The Presidency on Monday subtly lashed out at former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and ex-Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, described Obasanjo and Babangida as bad and ugly.

Onochie, who shared a photograph of Buhari, Obasanjo and Babangida, however described the current president as good.

The photograph showed Buhari standing alongside Obasanjo and Babangida, in that order.

An encrypted message attached to the photograph which she posted on her Twitter handle, reads, “Who has a copy of the movie called. “THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY?” The Good, Bad and Ugly.”

Onochie, however, did not give reasons for sharing the photographs and the encrypted message.

http://kikiotolu.com/lauretta-onochie-calls-ex-presidents-obasanjo-babangida-bad-ugly-photo/

Lauretta what will you call yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by hollywater: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mumu talking trash.He is good,yet his Fulanies herdsmen came to your village and kill your Obi.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by CIZAR(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Obasanjo is even finer than this woman facially

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by Duru009(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
If buhari loses in 2019, this woman will certainly go to jail
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by slysteel: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Quickjobs:

That ordinary abuja olosho that services old/cranky men,effing drunkard like her,who even gave that tout a job? She should be selling ogogoro at asaba motor park,that's where she belongs.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by Printerscanner: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:
Onochie is just as ugly as the men she is calling ugly

So, you have accepted that one of the men in the picture is truly ugly, but your concern is that Onochie is equally ugly. Okay, Kwantinew.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by Henri8: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
She go use her mouth put bubu for more trouble.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by dungburu: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
fiizznation:

I doubt if this guy is not an aboki dude.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by dungburu: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
fiizznation:

I doubt if this guy is not an aboki dude. I can easily identify an aboki through their comments.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by CioAngels(f): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
It is nothing but securing a her job, salary and the side ones she is stealing. Must you be so rude, why don't you use wisdom to do your work and remember there is life after aso rock. You are still young, thread softly because tomorrow is far and huge. Must you do something that tomorrow you start lying flat on the ground to stupidly say you are sorry? Do you know you are equally ugly, thanks to aso rock and stealing.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by CioAngels(f): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
It is nothing but securing a her job, salary and the side ones she is stealing. Must you be so rude, why don't you use wisdom to do your work and remember there is life after aso rock. You are still young, thread softly because tomorrow is far and huge. Must you do something that tomorrow you start lying flat on the ground to stupidly say you are sorry? Do you know you are equally ugly and shapeless with thanks to brown powder and heavy face plastering. Many thanks to aso rock and stealing provision.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by Yankee101: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
I pity her. These 3 men will reconcile after Buhari leaves Power, Buhari won't be President forever
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
This woman is unhinged.

She's not only drinking palm wine now, I think she's mixing it with Codeine.
Can she compete with that fish from Otuoke that drinks the whole ocean full burukutu?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by fakati(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
This woman will soon come to her senses after 2019

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] by CaesarDon(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2018
the right caption is......

The bad, the ugly, and the bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: Oyegun Speaks On Dumping APC / We Want You Back Now, APC Tells Nuhu Ribadu / Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.