Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (38378 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by friendlyadvice: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are so good at saying this.
I hope you are much more handsome than king Kong since you have a measurement for beauty.
cool hell yea i am pretty i am so pretty they call me wet panties cause i make yo mama p*ssy wet
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Ellabae(f): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked What matter is love. They are in love.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Oreofepeters: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
you see
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by omooba969(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
jessca048:
can his pĂȘnis even be able to stand for one seconds. that babe just ended up marrying her ancestor

So pĂȘnis is the only reason for relationships right?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Oyindidi(f): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked for dream sef I no fit
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by delishpot: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
She married an old man and has stayed with him for 13 years. Many of those judging her have bed hopped from different sexual partners for those 13 years and aborted many babies in the process yet they dare judge her? Such is life.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by omooba969(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ellabae:
shocked What matter is love. They are in love.

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Oreofepeters: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
all for the money
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
He will soon die and she will get his estates.

She's a gold digger and she surely decided to dig this one very well.

Anything you wish to do , do it well. grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by PierreAbutu(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wealthyonline:
She is smart, the man dies in few years time and she has access to all the wealth, and get married afresh

to the young lover at a corner....if you know you know ...but if you dont know...see my signature for the koko of the matter

She won't get anything my dear

Old men are wiser these days....his lawyer who helped him write his will will be laughing at the fat cow of a lady
If u doubt me, go and read about the PLAYBOY founder- Hugh Hefner
When he died, his latest wife got NOTHING and the shock almost killed her
wink

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by petenweke: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
How much is the life insurance Charlie?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Holocene(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Live and let us live. It's her life. No judgement.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by sexy74(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
amzee:
She's a GOLD DIGGER
True talk, but seems she has found gold.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Baroba(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
She aint stupid, a big house is probably waiting to be inherited once the old boy does..A property in UK will set her for life, I know my odoryewu peeps, they are cunning like that..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Ellabae(f): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=omooba969 post=68176523][/quote] Lol good evening dear
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
StarUp:
90-13=77...she married him when he was 77 years old. She probably must have thought he would be dead by age 80 so she can enjoy his wealth but Nigga White man made it to 90 and isn't showing signs of leaving the earth soon (judging from his kiss)...I pray she doesn't live to discover that he secretly willed all his wealth to the motherless baby homes or an NGO after over 13 years of her wait...#justthinkingoutloud cool
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by pennywys(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
hustle all over Africa
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Fada Lord!
This one pass ancestor o.
Na grave she marry so...

However old a man can do a woman can do older
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

They think they are being funny.

They just fishing for likes. You should know most people have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Simbrixton(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
One of my clients married a 25 year old Gambian shes always on spending spree to Manchester and Portsmouth but we took her name off and made the account sole again hes 77 generally sugar dads are less controlling than sugar mum except you become greedy sadly most women are
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
The man preeq go dn turn to MTN sim card.

This is the height of Savagery.....!!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by nonix22(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
amzee:
She's a GOLD DIGGER
She may not be man. If U check well na d man even follow, let's say he needed a random person to will all his got to and piss his useless family off
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by 2016easy2017: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
na to go europe dey hungry am
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by M2dX(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Fada Lord!
Na grave she marry so...
life's too short
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by DonX001: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Fada Lord!
Na grave she marry so...
grin grin grin
You've gone haywire walahi!
grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Perfect Scam. He will probably pass very soon, she will Inherit his Wealth and a citizen of his country.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by David160(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anything for a green card
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
oyb:

However old a man can do a woman can do older

Sure. The older, the better tongue
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by ADRIAN88(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are so good at saying this.
I hope you are much more handsome than king Kong since you have a measurement for beauty.

Gawd Of Nebuchadnezzar!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / My Brother Is Too Lazy. / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.