Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics (38618 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by omooat: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Fada Lord!
This one pass ancestor o.
Na grave she marry so...

This pocohantas no well at all! Winch kain comment be this! ROTFLMHO!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by shegie(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
thief ........at the end she go loose i swear
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by buchai: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
this old man will crawl back to life the kind young vibrant chemistry that will be reacting in him right now will make him young again.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by ufuosman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
D money is very important
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by chubinwa(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Reaping where did not sow
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by package7(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
A few no time she will be a window. She probably knows what she doing. After the demise of old man then... You know the rest of the story.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Yankiss(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
chrisley:
Their is no accounting for taste.. Love is a beautiful tin

But I have a hunch that her feelings for him doesnt run deep.. there is a gold digging undertone

I know she's patiently awaiting his imminent death.. so she could part with much of his wealth

Love indeed
She has been married to him all of 13 years!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by godofuck231: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Black widows, the kill the men with fvck then marry another quarter dead again.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Soteriahascome: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Shit happens
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by lastempero: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Patiently waiting for him to die.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
pocohantas:
Fada Lord!
Na grave she marry so...
Abeg old man cannot enjoy the goods he bought in peace again? He's close to eternal sleep he deserves some good black thick booty & she gats to get paid grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by junique629(f): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Reminds me of one woman in our area, married an old rich man waiting for him to die so she could part with his wealth, u won't believe she died 10 years before d man.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by grandstar(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
amzee:
She's a GOLD DIGGER

What!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you say so? grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by sapeleboi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
trust me , she's fucking the man son rite now
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
junique629:
Reminds me of one woman in our area, married an old rich man waiting for him to die so she could part with his wealth, u won't believe she died 10 years before d man.
grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Boyooosa(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Izza investment
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by divinevie(m): 12:27am On Jun 05, 2018
amzee:
She's a GOLD DIGGER
please let her dig... provided the money is made��‍♂️��‍♂️....being broke isn’t funny �
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by joinnow: 1:49am On Jun 05, 2018
I thought it was Queen Elizabeth grin
The man sha resemble am
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by eyinjuege: 4:59am On Jun 05, 2018
PierreAbutu:

She won't get anything my dear

Old men are wiser these days....his lawyer who helped him write his will will be laughing at the fat cow of a lady
If u doubt me, go and read about the PLAYBOY founder- Hugh Hefner
When he died, his latest wife got NOTHING and the shock almost killed her
wink

That's not true.
She always knew she wouldn't inherit anything in his will from their prenup.
However, while alive, he settled her with millions (about 5 million dollars) and a huge home in Hollywood hills (worth 7 million dollars). She is a multimillionaire all thanks to him. This had always been the plan between them even before they got married.
There was no shock or anything like that after his death as she always knew no inheritance before she signed the prenup and married him.
Forget the sensationalism of the papers. He always wanted her to be well taken care of after death, which meant he did all that while he was alive.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by amzee(m): 5:26am On Jun 05, 2018
grandstar:

What!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you say so? grin
she's a GOLD DIGGER
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by delishpot: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2018
PierreAbutu:

She won't get anything my dear

Old men are wiser these days....his lawyer who helped him write his will will be laughing at the fat cow of a lady
If u doubt me, go and read about the PLAYBOY founder- Hugh Hefner
When he died, his latest wife got NOTHING and the shock almost killed her
wink

There was a prenup. She knew what was due her even before he died
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Scoobiano1991: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2018
;DI am proud of her since she is not ashame to be married to old Papa...
pocohantas:
Fada Lord!
Na grave she marry so...
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by sulakishop(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Some people will still blame Bukhari
Re: Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
friendlyadvice:
she no even fine sef
Go clean your eye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / For Your Change of Name in Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.