Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. (38311 Views)

Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise / NIMASA Denies Reports Of Ongoing Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Dhellake: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Any update for the product operations role?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by tbabs10166(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Seem they don't wanna get back to some of us even as they promised.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by McTEE10(m): 4:57am On Jun 21, 2019
Please, what is the second test about.

Dhellake:

It's been over 2 weeks now.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Esheva(f): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2019
Gmajor:
for people that have not received a success or regret email, is it advisable to contact paystack for an explanation?

Yes. Send them a mail.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Esheva(f): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Please has anyone done the phone interview here?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Dhellake: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2019
McTEE10:
Please, what is the second test about.

Skill test.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by pkpk: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Esheva:

Yes. Send them a mail.

Did they respond?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Snowkel(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
I've also not gotten any mail, neither a regret mail or a congratulatory mail
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by tbabs10166(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Snowkel:
I wonder y they just abandoned us
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by eClaireJacy(f): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Snowkel:

You better rest. Even some people that received mail that they passed the aptitude test didn't make it to the phone interview stage. Just move forward.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by tbabs10166(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
eClaireJacy:

You better rest. Even some people that received mail that they passed the aptitude test didn't make it to the phone interview stage. Just move forward.
but wait, was it that they got a mail for a phone interview and then got a regret mail afterwards, or the phone interview was conducted and they didn't scale thru
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by eClaireJacy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
tbabs10166:
but wait, was it that they got a mail for a phone interview and then got a regret mail afterwards, or the phone interview was conducted and they didn't scale thru

Got a mail that we passed the aptitude test on Friday and was asked to wait till Monday to know whether we'll proceed to the Phone interview. Then on Monday, REGRET MAIL!! Meaning cannot proceed to the Phone interview stage.

So why did I now pass the test? I just Taya.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by tbabs10166(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
eClaireJacy:

Got a mail that we passed the aptitude test on Friday and was asked to wait till Monday to know whether we'll proceed to the Phone interview. Then on Monday, REGRET MAIL!! Meaning cannot proceed to the Phone interview stage.

maybe they just changed their mind, I have already moved on since i didn't even receive any regret or success mail from them.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by yunggenius(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2019
eClaireJacy:

Sorry about that. But do you even read the emails? It was clearly stated that your application WILL not be reviewed IF you did not complete the aptitude test or if you did not pass the test if you took it. So the test is simply to filter out who's application to go through or not. If you got a reject email, it's exactly that, the application was rejected.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by petiteee(f): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2019
yunggenius:

Sorry about that. But do you even read the emails? It was clearly stated that your application WILL not be reviewed IF you did not complete the aptitude test or if you did not pass the test if you took it. So the test is simply to filter out who's application to go through or not. If you got a reject email, it's exactly that, the application was rejected.
she clearly stated she got an email that she passed the test and was informed to expect a feedback by monday to see if she would proceed for the phone interview undecided

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by eClaireJacy(f): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
yunggenius:

If you actually read what I wrote there you would understand that i passed the aptitude test!!! But i still got a regret mail saying I wouldn't be getting to the phone interview stage. But I'm not even here to argue with you. My own is, why raise someone's hopes and still crush it even before giving him or her a chance to the interview stage? If they knew I wasn't qualified, why not screen out at the initial stage? Why congratulate me for passing their long accessment test and still fail me?
That was what i meant. So please read and understand.

2 Likes

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by berbs: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
eClaireJacy:

If you actually read what I wrote there you would understand that i passed the aptitude test!!! But i still got a regret mail saying I wouldn't be getting to the phone interview stage. But I'm not even here to argue with you. My own is, why raise someone's hopes and still crush it even before giving him or her a chance to the interview stage? If they knew I wasn't qualified, why not screen out at the initial stage? Why congratulate me for passing their long accessment test and still fail me?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure there was anything like a success mail other than a message saying paystack will get back to one
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by berbs: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
What does this attachment mean

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Tolu0000009: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Did they send that one recently?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by willyblinx(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
eClaireJacy:

Hi dear,

Sorry about how you feel, but I think the essence of sending you the success mail after the test was to foster transparency in the recruitment process. Such that, applicants are able to directly pinpoint where they need to improve either during their next Paystack application or in other endeavours.

For instance, all individuals who received the success mail from the test know that they passed the test and their application will thus be reviewed. Those who received a regret mail from the test stage know that the first area requiring improvement is their test skills.

Receiving a regret mail after application review indicates that although an applicant's test skills were adequate, such applicant would need to improve his/her application skills. This may involve more attention and effort being invested in the application requirements such as CV, cover letter, responses to the questionnaires, etc.

This prevents a situation where the applicant is left clueless, wondering what must have gone wrong. Thinking to themselves "but I'm so sure of my answers to the test questions" or "but my application was gbam, what happened?"
At the same time, it also shows the novelty of the firm that Paystack is as they make intentional efforts to allow applicants identify key areas of improvement.
They don't just send 'lovely" mails saying you should apply some other time, they pinpoint where they found the applicant wanting, so one can choose to take heed and improve.

I hope that you attain great heights, maybe even join Paystack someday.

Disclaimer (before you bombard me with questions): No, I don't work with Paystack yet - I'm becoming a Paystacker very soon though. #FaithMakesThingsHappen smiley

4 Likes

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by yunggenius(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2019
willyblinx:

Hi dear,

Sorry about how you feel, but I think the essence of sending you the success mail after the test was to foster transparency in the recruitment process. Such that, applicants are able to directly pinpoint where they need to improve either during their next Paystack application or in other endeavours.

For instance, all individuals who received the success mail from the test know that they passed the test and their application will thus be reviewed. Those who received a regret mail from the test stage know that the first area requiring improvement is their test skills.

Receiving a regret mail after application review indicates that although an applicant's test skills were adequate, such applicant would need to improve his/her application skills. This may involve more attention and effort being invested in the application requirements such as CV, cover letter, responses to the questionnaires, etc.

This prevents a situation where the applicant is left clueless, wondering what must have gone wrong. Thinking to themselves "but I'm so sure of my answers to the test questions" or "but my application was gbam, what happened?"
At the same time, it also shows the novelty of the firm that Paystack is as they make intentional efforts to allow applicants identify key areas of improvement.
They don't just send 'lovely" mails saying you should apply some other time, they pinpoint where they found the applicant wanting, so one can choose to take heed and improve.

Disclaimer (before you bombard me with questions): No, I don't work with Paystack yet - I'm becoming a Paystacker very soon though. #FaithMakesThingsHappen smiley

lol, you're a very patient person. I really couldn't see how difficult it was to grasp the information that the emails came with.Thank you for making it clearer than I could. What role did you apply for ?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by yunggenius(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2019
eClaireJacy:

lmao, apparently, you're the one who can't read and understand. If you could comprehend simple piece of information in plain English, you won't be on here asking dumbass questions.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by eClaireJacy(f): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2019
yunggenius:

lmao, apparently, you're the one who can't read and understand. If you could comprehend simple piece of information in plain English, you won't be on here asking dumbass questions.

It's fine. Have a nice day. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by eClaireJacy(f): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for your time and I wish you Goodluck on joining the team.

willyblinx:

Hi dear,

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by newd4all(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2019
what position did you apply for?

willyblinx:

Hi dear,

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by willyblinx(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2019
yunggenius:

lol, you're a very patient person. I really couldn't see how difficult it was to grasp the information that the emails came with.Thank you for making it clearer than I could. What role did you apply for ?

smiley

I applied for the Customer Support Representative role. Which did you apply for?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by willyblinx(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2019
eClaireJacy:
Hi,

Thanks for your time and I wish you Goodluck on joining the team.

You are very welcome, thank you very much. smiley
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by willyblinx(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2019
newd4all:
what position did you apply for?

I applied for the Customer Support Representative role. Which did you apply for?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by tobasamuels: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
You're such a rude person. Your moniker should have one syllable, can you guess which you should keep? embarassed

yunggenius:

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by yunggenius(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
tobasamuels:
You're such a rude person. Your moniker should have one syllable, can you guess which you should keep? embarassed

Genius? Why, thank you. Of course! smiley
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by hazel01(f): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
willyblinx:

lol, it's obvious sef, from the way you patiently/carefully explained your points, you sound diplomatic and very good with words, no wonder you scaled through...
I wouldn't mind a copy of your answers sha, those tell us something you were so geeked about recently and all, what would you say to a pm?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by shogz89: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
willyblinx:

have you done the phone interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New CCNA Exam dumps 2019 / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.