Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. (38193 Views)

Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise / NIMASA Denies Reports Of Ongoing Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by newd4all(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2019
i applied for same.
Did you get the interview call or it was pretty straight to employment mail

willyblinx:

I applied for the Customer Support Representative role. Which did you apply for?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Tizzie: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
willyblinx:

Hi dear,

Sorry about how you feel, but I think the essence of sending you the success mail after the test was to foster transparency in the recruitment process. Such that, applicants are able to directly pinpoint where they need to improve either during their next Paystack application or in other endeavours.

For instance, all individuals who received the success mail from the test know that they passed the test and their application will thus be reviewed. Those who received a regret mail from the test stage know that the first area requiring improvement is their test skills.

Receiving a regret mail after application review indicates that although an applicant's test skills were adequate, such applicant would need to improve his/her application skills. This may involve more attention and effort being invested in the application requirements such as CV, cover letter, responses to the questionnaires, etc.

This prevents a situation where the applicant is left clueless, wondering what must have gone wrong. Thinking to themselves "but I'm so sure of my answers to the test questions" or "but my application was gbam, what happened?"
At the same time, it also shows the novelty of the firm that Paystack is as they make intentional efforts to allow applicants identify key areas of improvement.
They don't just send 'lovely" mails saying you should apply some other time, they pinpoint where they found the applicant wanting, so one can choose to take heed and improve.

I hope that you attain great heights, maybe even join Paystack someday.

Disclaimer (before you bombard me with questions): No, I don't work with Paystack yet - I'm becoming a Paystacker very soon though. #FaithMakesThingsHappen smiley

This is detailed and you just took the words from me.

I’ve been applying to Paystack both for internships and full time roles since January 2018, over time, I’ve taken lessons I’ve learnt from previous processes and tried to use it to make the next better, their telling me my weak point is the master tool that has helped me do better.

Rather than question your shortcomings or apportion blames, go back do some more home work and come back stronger.

Paystack is one of the very few companies that take time to give candidate support and feedback during recruitment and I think that’s something we should give them some credit for.

3 Likes

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Generaloluseye: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
I sent a mail to Steve amaza asking about my status. I later got their generic mail that I was not successful in the application this time. I believe something is wrong somewhere with them.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Who has done the Skype interview here?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by shogz89: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
BikeMan:
Who has done the Skype interview here?
it's not going to be Skype na
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
shogz89:
it's not going to be Skype na
somebody has done it and it was Skype
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by shogz89: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
BikeMan:
somebody has done it and it was Skype
OK.. I know someone that has done it and it was on one meeting app called zoom
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
shogz89:
Zoom, Skype.....still the same family. I guess they just pick the one that suits you

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Uwabee: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
shogz89:

Was this voice or video?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Please who specifically applied for the Product Operations Associate role and has got any kind of positive feedback?

The last thing I heard from them is that they're still reviewing applications. But I can see people already getting invites for phone interviews. Am I in the dark here?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by abuuthmaan: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2019
BikeMan:
Please who specifically applied for the Product Operations Associate role and has got any kind of positive feedback?

The last thing I heard from them is that they're still reviewing applications. But I can see people already getting invites for phone interviews. Am I in the dark here?

Same, even when I contacted them, I was told they will get back to us that's like 2-3 weeks ago
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
abuuthmaan:

Same, even when I contacted them, I was told they will get back to us that's like 2-3 weeks ago
Chai! They should just let us know which is which. I didn't even get notification for a successful assessment test
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Dhellake: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
BikeMan:

Got feedback 2 nights ago. Reject mail.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dhellake:

Got feedback 2 nights ago. Reject mail.
Nawa O, did you get a success email before that? I mean concerning the assessment test and did you reach out to them too?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Dhellake: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
BikeMan:
Nawa O, did you get a success email before that? I mean concerning the assessment test and did you reach out to them too?
I didn't reach out to them. The last mail I got before this was a mail to do a skill test. I'd initially done the general aptitude before this.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 3:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Dhellake:

I didn't reach out to them. The last mail I got before this was a mail to do a skill test. I'd initially done the general aptitude before this.
I reached out few days ago and I was made to understand they're still reviewing, it was a generic response though.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by idaraB: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2019
Who has done their Skype interview please?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Tomi95: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Still Nothing from everyone?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Jazmiynne: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Tizzie: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Hello All,

I just wanted to update you guys on my process.

I had a phone interview about 18days ago after which I was told that I’ll get an update after two weeks. 17 days later, I got an update inviting me for an in person interview at the HQ.

I’ll bring more updates after I go for that.

8 Likes

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by shogz89: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tizzie:
Hello All,

I had a phone interview about 18days ago after which I was told that I’ll get an update after two weeks. 17 days later, I got an update inviting me for an in person interview at the HQ.

what position if I may ask?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tizzie:
Hello All,

Congrats! They never got in touch with me �
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Tizzie: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Customer support representative

shogz89:
what position if I may ask?
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Tizzie: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Try sending them an inquiry email.

BikeMan:
Congrats! They never got in touch with me �
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Tizzie:

Try sending them an inquiry email.

Did twice, one on Twitter, one with their support email. They would get back soon is all they keep saying.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Tizzie: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
BikeMan:
Did twice, one on Twitter, one with their support email. They would get back soon is all they keep saying.

Hopefully, they get back soon.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Tizzie:

Hopefully, they get back soon.
grin grin
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Is there any update from anyone please?

1 Like

Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by Tizzie: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hello All,

I had my face to face interview with Paystack today, great people, great office and nice ambience. They were very thorough and asked a lot of questions. I’m expected to get a feedback a week or less from interview date (22/07/2019).

As always I’ll keep you guys posted.
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by hazel01(f): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tizzie:
Hello All,

I had my face to face interview with Paystack today, great people, great office and nice ambience. They were very thorough and asked a lot of questions. I’m expected to get a feedback a week or less from interview date (22/07/2019).

nice, I wish you all the best
Re: Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. by BikeMan: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Tizzie:
Hello All,

The job is yours smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tsl Logistics Test Invite / Would You Attend This Type Of Interview? / Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.