Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution (15345 Views)

Oil Marketers To Resume Fuel Importation / Transport Ministry Complies With FOI Request On $1.96 Billion Kano-Mardi Rail / Lekki Shootings: LASG Rejects Foi Request For CCTV Footage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by OBAGADAFFI: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
O pari .

Very soon they will tell us CBN, DPR, and co aren't public institutions.

Even private sector institutions i.e Bank, telcos have their records in the public domain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by Firefire(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fraudulent party.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by Johnrake69: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hilarious! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by erico2k2(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Daviddson:
You don't have anything reasonable to say. Instead of you to scroll down and read comments by those who have, you didn't, but had to resort to cursing imaginary people. Just for the sake of likes from your co-travellers.
Even you, what did you end up saying?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
2019 would be bloody
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by maisauki: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Amacaco:
I totally disagree with NNPC. It is a public institution coming under the purview of the Act. That is why it can be supervised by the National Assembly.
emotional statements aren't needed here... do support your assertion with facts
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by lakunna: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
M C D A V E F U N D S . C O M gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from their various portfolio. i think they have all it takes.The investment packages they provide offer the combination of high returns balanced with expert risk management which allows a safe and sustainable operation. they provide professional account management with top-notch support and customer service.
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by Maldek666: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
BMC Yahoo Boys crew, can you 30K lapdogs explain more on this fraud perpetrated by the Corrupt and failed APC Federal Government ?

How do you sell oil and pocket the money, then say you import fuel from money belonging to all Nigerians then say you are not accountable to the Nigerian People.

Buhari Yahoo Yahoo crew, can you explain this shame ?

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by kenex4ever(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
If nnpc is not a public institution then what is, my people.

This short man devil is simply a tool used by buhari to steal

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by anibestlala(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
SoNature:
You can imagine!

And Kachikwu was arguing on Channels TV last week that all their documents are available for public scrutiny not knowing that Baru is now in charge NOT him

I think removing Kachikwu from the position of MD of NNPC was one of the terrible decisions Buhari made
terrible to Nigeria and our collective good but very beneficial to Buhari and his APC cronies seeking for slush funds.
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by bobnatlo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by SalamRushdie: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is govt is a million times worse than i ever even imagined
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by EasterDell: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
NNPC is the smelling asshole and centre of Nigeria's corruption. Buhari himself is the minister for petroleum so that he can supritend over it.

Corrupt idiot!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by EasterDell: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
maisauki:
emotional statements aren't needed here... do support your assertion with facts

We just survived a government were a minister looted NNPC dry through secretive and shady deals & that matter isn't yet even resolved. These crooks now brazenly and shamelessly insist on starting another round of secrecy! again??

This stires-up dark emotions and no matter how you lawyer this one, it will sting PMB sooner than later. Why does this government thrive in mumu kindergarten grade secrecy? Things that otherwise are so nonsensical...

- Buhari cannot provide simple SSCE certfifcate.
- CBN could not release the cost of PMBs foreign medical treatments.
- NNPC now cannot provide simple fuel imports data.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Amacaco:
I totally disagree with NNPC. It is a public institution coming under the purview of the Act. That is why it can be supervised by the National Assembly.

They know that. They are just scared of revealing their sins
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by enimooko: 12:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Awon Omo ole! Are they DSS!
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by histemple: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2018
Amacaco:

The letter was wrongly addressed. The ministry of Petroleum was in position to receive and respond to such requests, not the NNPC.
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by powerkey: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2018
hahahahaha Afonjas have entered one chance
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by naijaking1: 12:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Falana is wrong to ask public information from NNPC, because he should have known that it is a private company owned, operated, and serviced by the Nepotic Buhari Company of Daura.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by Just2endowed2(m): 1:01am On Jun 05, 2018
This country is the worst. This is Nigeria
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by abokikhalifa: 1:37am On Jun 05, 2018
ebuk4real:
It's ONLY when these clowns are uprooted next year that we will realize that Diezani is a saint when compared with how these people had raped NNPC...

Really? So Diezani is a Saint to you? I'm not surprised. It's because of people like you, that's why this country can never be good.
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by abokikhalifa: 1:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Amacaco:
You know all this things and you kept it to your self abi. Oya write your own FOI request to back Falana
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by naijaking1: 1:52am On Jun 05, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Really? So Diezani is a Saint to you? I'm not surprised. It's because of people like you, that's why this country can never be good.

At least Diezani was working on NNPC when it was public company, now, it's Daura owned 100%.
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by omogin(f): 2:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Let me check to ensure my PVC is intact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Dee60:

Wonders really shall never end!

So, NNPC is no longer a public institution!

If private, please who are the owners!

Chai........

Nigerian govt owns it.
But is privatised
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 05, 2018
powerkey:
hahahahaha Afonjas have entered one chance

potor potor pig

dog chop your mouth there!

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by Born2Breed(f): 3:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari is referred to as Mr. Integrity...lmao...
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by ebuk4real(m): 4:02am On Jun 05, 2018
abokikhalifa:

And you made sense?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by Hakeemalao: 5:09am On Jun 05, 2018
imagine we all av power on dat nnpc u reject foi because he wil expose u any way god dey
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by ivandragon: 5:35am On Jun 05, 2018
lol...

some clowns are actually defending the position of NNPC...
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by AerialMapper: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2018
NNPC said even if it would qualify as a public institution, the information requested for is not within the purview of the act as it involves trade secrets, non-disclosure agreement and third parties.

They were quick to expose all the "trade secrets" of the past administration.
Re: NNPC Rejects Falana’s FOI Request On Fuel Importation, Not A Public Institution by lexy2014: 6:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Amacaco:
and d ministry of petroleum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Fayose, Ayu Sold Out PDP To APC - Segun Oni / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa / Thugs Attack Polling Units, Injure Over 16 INEC Officials In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.