Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside (5591 Views)

My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Chopwater: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello Nairalandlers. Pls I Need ur advice on the problem i am facing 4rm my neighbors. i hav overlook dis act in the past bt now it is getting very serious. i hav observed many times any time i'm walking pass my neigbor one or two among them always cover their nose with their hand. at first i didn't see it as a big deal bt now it obvious. It's is killing my self esteem. I'm Neat nd i always take my bath twice daily. i use deodorant nd perfume. i always change pant, boxer nd shirt daily infant i do not wear clothes more than once b4 washing. In my room i used air freshner. I'm confused. I love my neighbors. I always patronise the ones dat sell provision nd food items.Sometimes i do buy them gift. i don't hate them bt why are they behaving dis way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please do well to ignore them.
Do not let low self-esteem nor their wacko-jacko attitude get to you. If they keep trying this, front them and warn them sternly. What insolence! God knows what I'll do to such neighbours if I were in your shoes.

And stop buying gifts nor patronising their wares. They do not deserve your good deeds.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Lalas247(f): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Maybe it’s their top lip that stinks

If it’s bothering you so much... get someone you know to sniff you and give you honest feed back
Some people are not aware they have severe and extreme body odour ..and using perfume and all that won’t help ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Are you sure you don't have body odour? If yes, then ignore them completely.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by IamD18: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Get the tongue of a virgin female black owl and chew it raw with alligator pepper (must be first seeds born by the plant) at exactly 2am.
Give me your feedback after 4 market days.
cool cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by oshe11: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Are You living in Dubia.....?

Cos thats what they do whenever they see Nigerians(Africans) especially those ones roaming the street......

But if You are in Naija then observe how others who ain't your friend behave when you are with them

If You are VERY sure you have no body odour then I don't know what to say

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Lonestar124: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Some female neighbors are susceptible to that. but why are you perturbed?

The last thing I will do as a man is to pay concern on any unlikely attitudes exhibited by my fellow mortal human beings.

Dear don't try anything clownish to impress them.

Be mean.. The world is to large to accommodate bitter people.
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Chopwater: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
Are you sure you don't have body odour? If yes, then ignore them completely.
Yes i hav a body odour bt i don't think it's as worse as my neigbors are acting. i hav live with 3 guys nd their girlfrends in a small apartment for a year.non of them complained to me i smell badly. even when my hygiene was poor then.those guys don't hide their feeling 4rm me. maybe i should learn to ignore them according to some posters here.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Chopwater: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lonestar124:
Some female neighbors are susceptible to that. but why are you perturbed?

The last thing I will do as a man is to pay concern on any unlikely attitudes exhibited by my fellow mortal human beings.

Dear don't try anything clownish to impress them.

Be mean.. The world is to large to accommodate bitter people.
Thank u bro. i wil take ur advice.those women want 2 frustrate my life forgetting they hav husband.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by madridguy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
You have to ignore them and if possible, stop greeting them.

Chopwater:
Yes i hav a body odour bt i don't think it's as worse as my neigbors are acting. i hav live with 3 guys nd their girlfrends in a small apartment for a year.non of them complained to me i smell badly. even when my hygiene was poor then.those guys don't hide their feeling 4rm me. maybe i should learn to ignore them according to some posters here.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by nanauju(f): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ignore them. Stop greeting them. Stop patronizing them.

Sometimes over familiarity leads to scorn and disrespect. Abeg carry yourself in esteem, after all nobody close to you has told you that you stink.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Adasun(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Op u are beta dan this.bt u sure,nothing ooze out of you?if yes,plug ur earpiece and bounce pass any neighbour who does dat.who cares and stop acting 9ice towards them.
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Chopwater: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
nanauju:
Ignore them. Stop greeting them. Stop patronizing them.

Sometimes over familiarity leads to scorn and disrespect. Abeg carry yourself in esteem, after all nobody close to you has told you that you stink.
Thank You. i hav never experience dis before. dis is worse than when a girl reject ur proposal.
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Majlaw(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Its Jealousy. Don't give them your attention.
Now let me ask you. Do you look at them whenever you pass?
Bro face your front abeg. Dem no dey exist where you dey.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lalas247:

If it’s bothering you so much... get someone you know to sniff you and give you honest feed back
Some people are not aware they have severe and extreme body odour ..and using perfume and all that won’t help ...
You took the words out of me. Op, don't avoid them oh as some people are saying. You may actually have body odour and not know. Infact, most of those with chronic body odour are unaware they smell.

Just ask a friend or sibling and act based on their feedback. And also make sure this person doesn't stay in the same house as you, if he/she does, he/she may be used to your odour that they don't know it's offensive.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by derrydinny: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
all these things you have written show that you have body odor my brother, I have never heard of a man wearing 2 boxers daily except he wears it at once

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by 12spices(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Deodorant bro smiley
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by 12spices(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Timagex(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Get the tongue of a virgin female black owl and chew it raw with alligator pepper (must be first seeds born by the plant) at exactly 2am.
cool cool
cheesy grin grin

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Chopwater: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2018
derrydinny:
all these things you have written show that you have body odor my brother, I have never heard of a man wearing 2 boxers daily except he wears it at once
Haha My english is bad. i mean one boxer tru out d day. I've body odor i can't deny it, bt d way i'm taking my hygiene serious i don't think u wil know. pls can i ask u a question. can u tell if someone has body odor after taking his bath putting on neat clothes with perfume nd deodorant.if yes then i need to work on my hygiene more.
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Chopwater: 12:44am On Jun 05, 2018
12spices:
But why u come get body odour now.....
Every Body Get body odor depend on ur level of cleaniness.u no go fit tell me say 2days if u no baff. u no go smell.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by CodeTemplar: 12:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Chopwater:
Hello Nairalandlers. Pls I Need ur advice on the problem i am facing 4rm my neighbors. i hav overlook dis act in the past bt now it is getting very serious. i hav observed many times any time i'm walking pass my neigbor one or two among them always cover their nose with their hand. at first i didn't see it as a big deal bt now it obvious. It's is killing my self esteem. I'm Neat nd i always take my bath twice daily. i use deodorant nd perfume. i always change pant, boxer nd shirt daily infant i do not wear clothes more than once b4 washing. In my room i used air freshner. I'm confused. I love my neighbors. I always patronise the ones dat sell provision nd food items.Sometimes i do buy them gift. i don't hate them bt why are they behaving dis way.
Once had an Occultic MD who did this to me. Turns out she was only hating me in order have my life in clique. Make sure you aren't stinking or smelly and ignore them.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Chopwater: 1:05am On Jun 05, 2018
kimbraa:
You took the words out of me. Op, don't avoid them oh as some people are saying. You may actually have body odour and not know. Infact, most of those with chronic body odour are unaware they smell.

Just ask a friend or sibling and act based on their feedback. And also make sure this person doesn't stay in the same house as you, if he/she does, he/she may be used to your odour that they don't know it's offensive.
tanx I wil take ur advice.
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Emilokoiyawon: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2018
OP you are too identified with your own opinion of yourself. You are not your opinion of yourself. And definitely, you are not other people's opinion of you. Your goal in life should be to live ecstatically every single moment before you leave this body. Every other thing like some1 thinking you are smelling is absolutely irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by greenmonk: 3:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Chopwater:
Haha My english is bad. i mean one boxer tru out d day. I've body odor i can't deny it, bt d way i'm taking my hygiene serious i don't think u wil know. pls can i ask u a question. can u tell if someone has body odor after taking his bath putting on neat clothes with perfume nd deodorant.if yes then i need to work on my hygiene more.
Stop using deodorant, it can worsen your case instead just use perfume on your cloths.
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
crazy people every where and if I may ask, where did u expect him to get all dis ingredients.
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2018
You love your neighbors but they are acting funny... keep forming Jesus there.
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by Georgekyrian(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Lalas247:

This girl you wicket shaa

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by OneCorner: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2018
If it’s killing u, die na...
Re: My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside by samuelchimmy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
thats how jealousy starts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video / Its A Punishable Offence If You Send Cash To A Lady & She Doesn't Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.