Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions (52928 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Alejoc(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
Artistic!
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by asawanathegreat(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2018
Good look
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by buchilino(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2018
Homeboiy:
White polo she use app design am

Oh someone should help me with her number make I help her with money to buy the original jersey
IF I ASK YOU TO BORROW ME MONEY MAKE I BUY GARRI, GROUNDNUT N SUGAR, U WILL START GIVING ME SUPER STORIES
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Diso60090(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
oshe11:
Hahahahaahhaahahhaahha

These gurls ain't REAL

And their puccy ain't REAL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by mimimile93: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
ojun50:
All this beautiful girls with fish brain will nt stop dis nonsense

Guy stop insulting the fish family na. U no no say fish get sense pass most naija babes? It's an insult to the fish family to compare naija girls brain with fish brain..
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Obikodo(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2018
talk2archy:
You thinks say na only you sabi slay
una too like play for this country grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by lovelylad: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2018
email me for this kind of drawing or even better one.
Spenceroneil61@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by MisterGrace: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
That House izza shyte hole... just check out the ceiling and the rusty Fan.... Aka it was white

Why are mocking her house?

Did you build a new one for her and she refused the gift?

All these wicked girls.

May God never allow another person's daughter or son to be under your custody.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Hennynitan17(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Photoshop... Person wey do am for her no even sabi
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Change your ceiling before e fall on you biko.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by EweduAfonja(f): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2018
tohshine:

Lemme see your own house, my mind is telling me there won't be no difference

Do u wanna bet...
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by aalangel(f): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2018
For God's sake!! She was joking...Nigerians are so tight these days...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked bravo!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by penkstimer: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2018
SeunSister:
I just had to create an account because of her.

I know her on FB. Gift Innocent

For those saying she is wearing makeup, gift is actually beautiful and a crush of mine but nevertheless women do usually wear makeup in almost all the time.

And also I saw a guy complaining about the poor condition of her house. Must Every beautiful be wealthy. Hers are not but I know her as a hard working babe - Fashion designer.

For this her innovative, thumbs up bae
hmmmm
we are watching u from the high places o
I hope the girl wink at u small o
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by successyoung(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by emelda86(f): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018
God!!! I be mumu ooo until I come look well & some comment na I use know say na white top & design
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by daiksworld: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Don't mind some of those fuckers who go about checking other people out. Callling somebody's home a shithole just explains to us that your brain is a shit pot.demclawnsfeelingfunky!!!!!
SeunSister:
I just had to create an account because of her.

I know her on FB. Gift Innocent

For those saying she is wearing makeup, gift is actually beautiful and a crush of mine but nevertheless women do usually wear makeup in almost all the time.

And also I saw a guy complaining about the poor condition of her house. Must Every beautiful be wealthy. Hers are not but I know her as a hard working babe - Fashion designer.

For this her innovative, thumbs up bae
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by emelda86(f): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
That House izza shyte hole... just check out the ceiling and the rusty Fan.... Aka it was white

Are you any better?
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by emelda86(f): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
aalangel:
For God's sake!! She was joking...Nigerians are so tight these days...

My dear imagine a lady saying she lives in a shit hole with rusty fan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Dareal90s(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
oshe11:
She beaurifull
Let her wash off d makeup b4 u call her beautiful
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Godwin978(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
i guess you must be upto 50yr am 20yrs post the pics of your room i will post mine in her behalf
let's see whether mine won't be beautiful than yours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by CaptainFM1: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:

This is Nigeria!..... Falz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by pedrilo: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
hahahaha see my kind of babe, funny person
life is not too serious jare, lets live, love and laugh
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by emelda86(f): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
hahahaha see my kind of babe, funny person
life is not too serious jare, lets live, love and laugh

Life's too short jare... some people are taking it serious
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Victorisoni3(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Hahahah she de for church service

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by EweduAfonja(f): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Godwin978:
i guess you must be upto 50yr am 20yrs post the pics of your room i will post mine in her behalf
let's see whether mine won't be beautiful than yours

Nay...

I think u r below 20....

When u Pass jamb then i might consider matching u with my eyelash...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria / Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) / AFCON: Nigerians React After Algeria Defeated Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.