Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Oyegun: I Was Being Intimidated Out Of APC Chairmanship Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun: I Was Being Intimidated Out Of APC Chairmanship Race (713 Views)

More Confusion In PDP Chairmanship Race As Stakeholders Demand For Position / Why I Withdrew From APC Chairmanship Race- John Odigie-oyegun / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyegun: I Was Being Intimidated Out Of APC Chairmanship Race by Crystalhour: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has rubbished insinuations that he was intimidated into refusing to seek another term as Chairman.

Oyegun said his decision not to seek re-election was influenced by his personal consideration and not due to intimidation.

He made this clarification while addressing journalists in Abuja.

Full story:
https://www.crystalhour.com/2018/06/oyegun-i-was-being-intimidated-out-of.html?m=1
Re: Oyegun: I Was Being Intimidated Out Of APC Chairmanship Race by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Lie Mohamed disease don capture Oyegun

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: I Was Being Intimidated Out Of APC Chairmanship Race by Crystalhour: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Oyegun: I Was Being Intimidated Out Of APC Chairmanship Race by Crystalhour: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Governor’s Chief Of Staff, Jimeta Dies In Saudi Arabia / Oshiomhole’s Emergence Is Problem For Opposition - Smart Adeyemi / BREAKING: Buhari Is Satan He Is Leading Us To Darkness Asari-dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.