Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

"Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan (46975 Views)

Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by 7Ebisco: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2018
The Senate Leader, Ahmad Lawan says President Muhammadu Buhari is not a man, but a phenomenon.

Sen. Lawan, while hosting members of the North East Youth Coalition for President Buhari (NEYCPB) in his office, said Buhari is a phenomenon because his persona is now a movement and not a single personality.

He stated that Buhari didn’t come into government for personal enrichment, thereby urging Nigerians to join him to help solve problems facing Nigeria.

Lawan said, “Buhari is a phenomenon; it’s a movement. What I mean here, let me not be misquoted. When I said Buhari is not a man, Buhari is an attitude to life, what is that attitude? Integrity and commitment.

“He came into politics not to make money. It is our duty as citizens not to allow the president to do it alone. No matter how you are, how equipped you are, when it comes to leadership and administration, especially of a country that is as complex Nigeria, you need every hand to be on deck.

“That is what we are trying to do; that is what the coalition is seeking to do. When the president came in 2015, the first actions he took were necessary to rescue and secure the North East.

“The North East has been rescued. Insurgency, once it starts, it doesn’t stop like when rain starts and stops.

“You will always find from time to time some signs that they are still there. But the signs have been reduced to suicide bombing of soft targets, not declaring a caliphate with headquarters in Bama or anywhere else. We really owe gratitude to our president,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/buhari-not-man-senate-leader-lawan.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2018
7Ebisco:

He stated that Buhari didn’t come into government for personal enrichment, thereby urging Nigerians to join him to help solve problems facing Nigeria.

Yeye! I hope before he became president, his son was riding over 50million naira bikes.

253 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by kurt09(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2018
He is a role model.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by greatID: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2018
Mumu talk. What is this half-witted saying?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Paperwhite(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2018
"The Senate Leader, Ahmad Lawan says President Muhammadu Buhari is not a man, but a phenomenon...."

No-Buhari is just your god. angry Ass-licker sycophant.

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by chuksjuve(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2018
Idol worshippers everywhere you go..

In the senate
On nairaland
On Twitter
And the most powerful of all
The Almajaris ..

To think that the folks they worship is s dullard really beats my imagination ..

Anyways they are entitled to whom they worship ..

But come 2019, Daura will be his permanent residence..

30k BMC crew staff, come and do your usual ..

Im waiting grin

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sycophancy is a diseases

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by yarimo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigerians all over the world are proud to have president BUHARI as president of Nigeria

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Houseofglam7(f): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by ikaboy: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
even hos enemies knows that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by tunjiajayi: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sai Baba.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Throwback: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
I laugh when people say Saraki made a mistake by not impeaching Buhari earlier.

This kind of sycophantic Northerners will break Saraki's head before he can even finish his sentence.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lol
Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by ShitHead(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
He is not a man but a Philomina.

Good revelation.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by nabegibeg: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
7Ebisco:
The Senate Leader, Ahmad Lawan says President Muhammadu Buhari is not a man, but a phenomenon.

Sen. Lawan, while hosting members of the North East Youth Coalition for President Buhari (NEYCPB) in his office, said Buhari is a phenomenon because his persona is now a movement and not a single personality.

Lawan said, “Buhari is a phenomenon; it’s a movement. What I mean here, let me not be misquoted. When I said Buhari is not a man, Buhari is an attitude to life, what is that attitude? Integrity and commitment.

“He came into politics not to make money. It is our duty as citizens not to allow the president to do it alone. No matter how you are, how equipped you are, when it comes to leadership and administration, especially of a country that is as complex Nigeria, you need every hand to be on deck.

“That is what we are trying to do; that is what the coalition is seeking to do. When the president came in 2015, the first actions he took were necessary to rescue and secure the North East.

“The North East has been rescued. Insurgency, once it starts, it doesn’t stop like when rain starts and stops.

“You will always find from time to time some signs that they are still there. But the signs have been reduced to suicide bombing of soft targets, not declaring a caliphate with headquarters in Bama or anywhere else. We really owe gratitude to our president,” he said.

The poverty mentality inherent in this man is responsible for his utterances

12 Likes

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Wolexdey(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
I will believe this senator if he had never collected or given bribe before... Mr Senator, talk is cheap

If Buhari is what you defined him, Mr senator what are You?

13 Likes

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by leofab(f): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
HE is a scarecrow

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sai Baba is more than a PHENOMENON, He is Something else........

Buhari till whenever we want

God bless my President.

The only man that his enemies are afraid of.

The only man that his friends cannot runaway from.

The only man that his colleagues extremely proud of

The only politician that is recognised by wikipedia in Nigeria- Buharism

The only politician that opposition used his picture to win election in 2015

The first person to defeat an incumbent president from opposition in Nigeria................ By Veraponpo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
yarimo:
Nigerians all over the world are proud to have president BUHARI as president of Nigeria
Yes we do, only the pained CORRUPT losers and the children of hate, hate Sai Baba.

God bless my President.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by cold(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari is a failure in every sense of the word

11 Likes

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Angelb4: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let me add, President Buhari is a movement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Kingsleychris1: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Then He is what?a woman? Woman better pass am sef. He is a pusssy...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by iluvdonjazzy: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by IJOBA2: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
I SAID IT. NORHERN AND YORUBA MUSLIMS SEE THIS PRESIDIOT AS THE LAST PROPHET OF ISLAM.

PROPHET BUHARI S A W.

CARINMOM HAVE YOU HEARD THAT BUHARI IS A SUPERNATURAL BEING

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Icon79(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wow! Nigerians!! You can't make these things up grin grin grin

O pari o

7Ebisco:

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Greenbirth: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
You Should have called him God since he is not a man. I can not blame you. Because for all indication shows that you have been drinking raw cow milk since your birth. Old man shithole

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Maxking1: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Psycho

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by yazach: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
7Ebisco:

Note: If anyone oppose BUHARI, the person is not Nigerian but Israeli Jews (IPOB) who refused to go to Israeli prison despite chest beating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Coldfeets: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yes.

He's Mr. Integrity!!!

Sai Baba!!! tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan by Jabioro: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Phenomenon without cardinal direction...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.