Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages (1432 Views)

Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ? / Signs She's Interested In You / Now She's Interested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by lonelydude: 11:13pm On May 30, 2010
Hi All,

I sat beside a pretty lady in church today who was virtually nervous throughout the service. I noticed the following during the service:

1) Anytime I tried talking to her normally, she gave a very brief eye contact and appears as if she ain't listening to me but she was actually,
2) She kept making physical contact with me with her fingers in a way I would think it's a mistake,
3) She even crossed her leg somehow in nervousness.
4) I also noticed she stares at me for long when I'm looking away.
5)I also noticed that when they say praise the Lord, she replies with Amen, lol

The obvious reaction that made me think she might be interested was that
when she was about to go pick her nephew from the children section, she stood and carried her bag but after I gave her a quick look, she changed her mind to leave the bag behind. When she came back, I playfully asked her nephew if he enjoyed the service after which I asked for name and that of her nephew to which she obliged. I introduced myself likewise.

The only problem was that she hardly smiled during these whole experience.

Please, do you think she'll be interested? I'm really searching now and church seems to be my best place.
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by tayoast(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2010
lonelydude:

1) Anytime I tried talking to her normally, she gave a very brief eye contact and appears as if she ain't listening to me but she was actually,
2) She kept making physical contact with me with her fingers in a way I would think it's a mistake,

Please, do you think she'll be interested? I'm really searching now and church seems to be my best place.

Interested in wat?
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by lonelydude: 11:27pm On May 30, 2010
tayo_ast:

Interested in wat?

sorry about the vagueness there. I meant to ask if I'm attracted to her or simply put - do you think she likes me at first sight?
I don't want to end up embarassing myself so just want to be sure from experienced guys and ladies on this forum.
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by tayoast(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2010
lonelydude:

sorry about the vagueness there. I meant to ask if I'm attracted to her or simply put - do you think she likes me at first sight?
I don't want to end up embarassing myself so just want to be sure from experienced guys and ladies on this forum.

Embarrass ke?
From your observations, her body language is pretty inconclusive.
Just give it a shot.
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by tunnytox(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2010
lonelydude:

Embarass for what bros?, that's a sign of cowardice, the question is are you attracted to this lady? do you think you'll like to start a relationship with her? if the answer is yes then go for her! don't hold back , there are only 2 sides to a coin, its either she accept or not but never give up on any issue due to fear of failure, cool
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by lonelydude: 11:57pm On May 30, 2010
tunnytox:

[/b]

Embarass for what bros?, that's a sign of cowardice, the question is are you attracted to this lady? do you think you'll like to start a relationship with her? if the answer is yes then go for her! don't hold back , there are only 2 sides to a coin, its either she accept or not but never give up on any issue due to fear of failure, cool

the answer is a capital yes. You know how embarassing it can be when a lady turns down a guy. I've not dated too many girls - just about two whom were not difficult to approach but that's been a while.

The truth is that I wasn't too comfortable with the lack of smile from the lady but the lady is damn pretty.
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by tunnytox(m): 12:11am On May 31, 2010
lonelydude:

the answer is a capital yes. You know how embarassing it can be when a lady turns down a guy. I've not dated too many girls - just about two whom were not difficult to approach but that's been a while.

The truth is that I wasn't too comfortable with the lack of smile from the lady but the lady is damn pretty.

My guy don't expect a red carpet from a lady like that, you'll have to make an effort to approach her, look for the best available opportunity and present your feelings to her but don't expect a positive response immediately ladies sometimes loved to be chased. Also you need to know that being turned down doesn't mean you are not good looking or man enough, the ability to handle being rejected by a lady is part of what makes you a man, and please be aware that there are many fishes in the ocean if you are even rejected by this lady now who know may be a much more beautiful lady is waiting for you somewhere/sometimes in the near future,
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by eridah2007(m): 1:33am On May 31, 2010
^^ Shoot,but make sure u don't miss the target. gudluck
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by Nobody: 7:53am On May 31, 2010
@poster
if you aint ready to accept the possibilities of defeat then never go to war!

you are shy, the gal is shy, someone has to make the first step.
try to be her friend first in order to get to know her better, to help her relax around you so that you can have a better idea of her "intentions/attraction" (if any). dont put the carriage before the horses.

all the points you made are simply that of a shy gal, if she was indeed interested in you then these are definitely not the signs to confirm it.
as for replying AMEN to PRAISE THE LORD, i am wondering what you'd expect an uninterested gal to reply?!
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by eridah2007(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
if you aint ready to accept the possibilities of defeat then never go to war!

you are shy, the gal is shy, someone has to make the first step.
try to be her friend first in order to get to know her better, to help her relax around you so that you can have a better idea of her "intentions/attraction" (if any). dont put the carriage before the horses.

all the points you made are simply that of a shy gal, if she was indeed interested in you then these are definitely not the signs to confirm it.
as for replying AMEN to PRAISE THE LORD, i am wondering what you'd expect an uninterested gal to reply?!
HALELUYAH grin
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by Onchedu(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2010
Maybe she is, maybe she's not. Trying a lil more to find out for sure won't harm U. Maybe bruise Ur ego if u r wrong but even egos heal.
She myt have just been flirting with U. If U feel that's enough to go by, shoot!
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by Nobody: 8:36am On May 31, 2010
eridah2007:

HALELUYAH grin

but the important catch is: how does he even know/believe that the sudden AMEN/HALELUYAH was addressed to him or because of him?!
was he in church the week prior and saw her stay silent when they said PRAISE THE LORD?!
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 31, 2010
Dude you say she looks at you when you look away , are you like the all seeing monster who's got invisible eyes at the back of the head.
From my own observation you are the one who's jittery , the one making body contact and the one ogling the poor chic. Make a move now if you like her before sharp guy take am sharp sharp
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by 28Schweet(f): 6:18pm On May 31, 2010
grin

lonelydude:

Hi All,

I sat beside a pretty lady in church today who was virtually nervous throughout the service. I noticed the following during the service:

5)I also noticed that when they say praise the Lord, she replies with Amen, lol

The obvious reaction that made me think she might be interested was that
when she was about to go pick her nephew from the children section, she stood and carried her bag but after I gave her a quick look, she changed her mind to leave the bag behind. When she came back, I playfully asked her nephew if he enjoyed the service after which I asked for name and that of her nephew to which she obliged. I introduced myself likewise.

grin I die, if it was in a club or shopping complex, would you be unsure, and would you be hesistant in approaching her?
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by eridah2007(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

but the important catch is: how does he even know/believe that the sudden AMEN/HALELUYAH was addressed to him or because of him?!
was he in church the week prior and saw her stay silent when they said PRAISE THE LORD?!

@postar.^^ Oya answer dos qwetion in bold grin
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by 912(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

I always enjoy your posts.

@ poster
Is your liking her is a function of her liking you first? cheesy
If you think you like the girl why not tell her instead of spending the entire Sunday studying her body language. lol   cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by sarahxxx(f): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2010
most importantly you like her so go for it,en ya i think she is definately intrested,girls like confident guyz .
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by deniyor: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2010
Poster I think you have it all wrong. You should be concentrating in church and not studying the poor girl's body language and responses. No wonder the church is something else today!
Re: Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2010
Oya poster come and tell us what the sermon was about. You see all these bench-warmers who come to church solely just to chase girls that are just minding their own business grin grin grin From all what you posted, you were the nervous one over-exaggerating her actions I mean she shouting Amen to Praise the Lord in a church just takes the biscuit grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband / Would You Pick Up A Call? / My Igbo Friend Im Blk American Wife Wan Divorce Am And Deport Am Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.